Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Spawned just fine for me without running the ring event
    Zaggan likes this.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

I wonder if we keep killing an ashenbone drake in PoHate one would end up with been a rare...
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Considering the multiple different versions of Plane of Hate it's also possible the only flagged rare ashenbone drake is in a version you no longer have access to.

I'm not saying this is actually the case but it is a possibility, TLP servers have had a few hunter named that needed to have their eras changed because they just straight up weren't available to us.
  4. Zaggan Journeyman

was able to get them to spawn this morning as well without the wizzie.
  5. ShadowMan Augur

One of "the crazed halfling lunatic" ph's in Torgiran Mines marker is off in your 6/21 map pack.

The ph in the SW room should instead be the middle npc of the cluster of 3 across the room from the current ph mark on your map pack. Just to note I never saw him in the secondary spot in the NE area of the cave section but he might spawn there as well.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

I had 2 labels for that one... the original one that was on the map from where ever it came from(mapfiend?) which should also have a (?). It was weird to have 2 names in that room and 2 spawn loacation. The correct one that should have been in or at least is in now. I finished Pirate hunter 2 days ago. It was one of the 2 minor errors I had in the pack. I will reload the pack once I have a few hrs to add and fix everything properly. thx.
  7. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Just wanna say, Orbital: I just started using your maps this week. You are doing Brell's work. Totally awesome job, really appreciate it.
  8. ShadowMan Augur

Thanks, was just passing the bit info along considering the mountain you have shared with the community.
  9. Manditik New Member

Conqueror of The Halls of Honor appear to be bugged. My guildmate did them when the server came up and I just did them and hailed on Bert and all Three do not show complete. I also verified with seer.
  10. GoldenFrog Augur

The Halls of Honor trials are definitely bugged.

We're also having a bear of a time in Swamp of No Hope. A week in for 2 people (two man-weeks) and we have 8 of the 38. Magelo locations haven't panned out - as most appear to be wanderers as well.
  11. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Aahhhh.

Everquest needs a Zone Armageddon clickie for low level zones. The later Might and Magic games had them!
    Ishtass likes this.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

This is my progress so far.
    Scarslayer -
    Dragon Necropolis(Vaniki)
    Tower of Frozen Shadow(Xalgoti don't update on kill) and this one is bugged till next patch.

Conqueror of the Scars of Velious
    Sleeper Tombs(Never up)

Moonslayer
    Acrylia(a grimling arch sage PH don't respawn after running the Khati Sha event and by the look of it it will not show UP again unless a server up.
    Hollowshade Moor(10/16) Missing(Curfang, Gamtoine,Prince, Skriat'Chet, Warpaw, Wiknak) and clueless as to what spawn them...
    Scarlet Desert - Missing (Binpral, Redanyt, assailant, heretic, hooligan) Anyone seen them up?PH underworld?Triger Mob?
    Twilight Sea - Missing (Aqualan, Praem, a turtle wrangler) Anyone seen them up?PH underworld?Triger Mob?

Conqueror of The Shadow of Luclin - Done

Planeslayer - Done

Conqueror of the Plane of Power
    Missing HoH(buged),
    PoE(Think we busted the trials)

Pirate Slayer - Done

Conqueror of the Legacy of Ykesha - Done

About to hit Swamp of No Hope if we don't get any progress on any of the above in the next 24hrs.
  13. Siny Augur

For me, sage ph didnt appear at all until after I had done the event (and I had managed to do all the rest of the names here, before I tried this).

Praem -yep, took a large part of the day to appear for me yesterday on AB. Exactly where u have it on your maps. Nothing special, just very rare.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  14. GoldenFrog Augur

We got a turtle wrangler. But was up when we went to zone so no major insights there.

Sleeper's Tomb done - took a couple trips to find everything up.
  15. Randragon Augur

Sheleric Vis listed in Conqueror of Akheva Ruins not updating.

I have killed it about 6 times now while hunting other stuff.

Just an fyi.
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Updated for me first try.
  17. GoldenFrog Augur

Updated for me as well. Last weekend or whenever.
  18. Randragon Augur

Kintaru of the Shrine killed 6/29/17 and didn't update Hunters for Skyshrine.
  19. Orbital101 Augur

Updated for me and a I have seen the achievement pop twice from people joining my raid late. Make sure you kill stuffs without a Damage Shield is often the issue.
  20. Zaph Augur

Twilight Sea is incredibly buggy for mobs dropping under the world, has been for years, its not a zone im looking forward to doing