Holly's new tweet about raid zones

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Katmandu26, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Vlerg Augur

Because just the tough of logging in at 8 AM due to someone phoning me, in order to go kill Vox make me wanna barf.

knowing what happened on Fippy I am not even remotly interested in forming any organised raid force... should raids become instanced via lockouts / expedition like time and up, it won't take a month and you'll have a dozen guild running them.
  2. ngs1 Augur

Sorry but if you are playing classic EQ for instances, you are playing the wrong game.
  3. Heilena Augur

Why is that? While I detest instanced zones, it removes the ability to and grief. Maybe you are playing the wrong game since EQ became a care bear game almost a decade or more ago.
  4. Kalex716 Lorekeeper

What if we aren't playing classic EQ (P99)? What if we are playing TLP EQ sponsored by daybreak games instead? Why can't their be something middle of the road here with this product instead?
    Barton likes this.
  5. Esper Augur

One person came back to play the game as it is, the other came back and wants the game to change to suit their desires. I think it is pretty much common sense as to who chose the right game to play.
  6. Heilena Augur

Having a minimum wont stop the item farming that they were trying to avoid. I can run 24 on this computer and its a pos from like 3 years ago.
  7. Numiko Augur

who said anything about instances? not me for sure.
  8. Ceffener Augur

If the loot is no drop and you are willing to pay and run 24 accounts at a time I think DBG will send you a personal thank you letter.
    Jadefox likes this.
  9. Heilena Augur

First the ones that don't want the changes are the ones profiting from it or already playing for live accounts anyway so they just jump back to live server as needed. (mostly)

Second the ones that came back deserve a chance to enjoy the game without being trolled by those that think they are cool kids.
  10. Heilena Augur

They wont be changing the loot to nodrop if they instanced stuff.

IF I was still paying for 24 accounts, It would have been coming out of my profits that would have more then covered that. Besides that who pays $$? One month farming plat could buy a dozen kronos.
  11. Jaxarale01 Augur

Sound reasoning...

ROFL

By your reasoning there would be:
    no log in queue and thousands quitting...
    no increased spawn times in lower levels and thousands quitting...
    no instances of lower level zones and thousands quitting...
    no higher level instances and thousands quitting...
    no log in queue and thousands quitting...

You seeing a pattern here?

It is a business and they will do what is best for business despite Roshen's continued obtuse behavior, thank the aliens that Holly is there to over rule him.
    Barton and oldkracow like this.
  12. Sheaffer Augur

You guys all took the brave, bold step of joining one giant guild. Who did you expect to compete with you? If you guys really liked competition you'd have formed two or three raid guilds instead of one huge one.
    Jadefox, Vaclav, Aneuren and 4 others like this.
  13. Esper Augur

There are also those that planned ahead to stay an expansion or two behind to do the content. You have the exact same chances to enjoy the the content as everyone else. You are not happy with that, so now you want your own special playground handed to you so you can be on the bleeding edge with no effort exerted whatsoever.
  14. Jaxarale01 Augur

Oh no no no no no... you can not say that... the truth is not allowed when dealing with this issue sir.

It is complete horse hockey when they say they want to compete and everyone knows it. They want ownership plain and simple and that is why most everyone is just not bothering... when you can field 300 plus members many with 6 box mages (what maybe 500 in game toons total) to a raid zone where is the competition?

Even if people are dumb enough to try or got lucky enough to win one... you think the 18 to 26ish people in the zone that lost the mob for TL would not be augmented by 50 to 100 more the next spawn to ensure it never happens again?

Please...
  15. Esper Augur

Supposedly there are ~4000 people on the server. TL has around ~130 raiders that are never all on at every raid. You mean to tell me out of ~4000 people you cannot find enough people to start a rival guild? Stop being lazy and using flimsy excuses.
  16. Heilena Augur

Isnt that what EQ moved too? Don't hate on me because that is what EQ decided years ago in GoD that instanced was the way to go.

But you can wait for 6 months to get a look at a raid mob, that's fine. Only problem is you most likely will have mage bots camped on dragons to just log in and /faceroll.
  17. Esper Augur

If you want instances once the game has progressed to the next expansion to deal with that, fine. But not while it is end game.
  18. Heilena Augur

Maybe you don't understand this but the game was INSTANCED TO START <<---- that is what a server is. A big instanced set of people. They had what 40 servers in like 01/02. And they did not hold no 4k peoples. High times were 2500. Know why? Because of crap like this.

OH add in they actually had Game Masters to do policing of jerk offs.
  19. Esper Augur

And even then, very few of those people and guilds got to experience in era end game, you had 1-3 guilds that were bleeding edge, a few one expansion behind and a few multiple expansions behind. What makes you so special that you should have it hand delivered to you all wrapped up in a neat little bow when others had to fight for it or be patient for it?
  20. Heilena Augur

Lets see so you have 3 guilds on 40 servers. That is about 120 people per server that get to experience the end game per server. So you getting 4k people the experience, here you are getting maybe 200.

That makes sense to me. Yep sure does.