Holly's new tweet about raid zones

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Katmandu26, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Mashef_8013 Elder

Not sure why people think its just damage control. Holly is the exec producer. For those of you lacking business acumen, Exec Producer > any developer. Probably reports to the CEO/President who in turn has to answer to the share holders. If she is stating this it is probably in the works. EQ and EQ2 have different dev teams. So the EQ2 TLP will not interfere with any production on the EQ TLP. This is essentially there sole money maker until they can create a new game that doesn't look as bad as EQN.
  2. Ceffener Augur

The person who paid for the krono. Also we have no clue what/if they are doing anything...let alone what that would entail.
  3. Esper Augur

I
    See, this is just another example of your need to not use any effort. TL alone makes up 130+ doing it, and then there are Apok, Mana Burn, & RoI that are starting to do things in planes. If they try, or if someone starts a guild and tries to raid, it would be more. It is not our fault no one else has tried.
  4. Heilena Augur

yes each of those servers were a different instanced area. you seem to think zone instanced is different from a server instance. While one is larger it was used as a way to avoid having a major issues like this.

Maybe that mental effort eludes you?
  5. Heilena Augur

maybe I should have said, what farmer pays with cash anymore.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  6. Esper Augur

Servers are an instance shared by guilds and people. An instance within a server is not shared. There is quite the difference.
  7. Ceffener Augur

Still from DBG side you paying for 24 accounts is a win. They actually got more money since they were paid for with krono.

Now why that many people are willing to buy krono I have no idea, but it works in their (DBG) favor for sure.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  8. Heilena Augur

The number of people able to per take is drastically different. Since you had 3 guilds on many servers going after end game content, vs 2. Back then at least it was a challenge, now its just farm mode. So what is the real reason other then to stop RMT farming from going on?

The question is, what harm does it do to YOU if other people are getting the chance to experience something? None.

You are dead set against it because why? Your daddy made you go to bed before you could raid back then now you want others to miss out?

I mean this server is far from CLASSIC as you can get. So please don't say classic feel.
    Bumtil likes this.
  9. Jaxarale01 Augur

You keep spouting nonsense... Executive Producer knows there is a problem and is working on it...

No matter how many times you try and bait people or challenge them or talk junk or try and twist reality to what you want it to be and force the vast majority to play the way you want them to... you can not get around the fact that you are wrong...there is a problem and finally the top dog (or dogette) has admitted it and is working on it.

Kindly move on and spout your: "you should get up at 3 am like we do if you want to raid!" tripe on down the road...

kktks buh buh
    oldkracow likes this.
  10. Heilena Augur

And this is why they will never address InnerSpaceBoxer or other somewhat automated programs that are really 3rd party and OP.

Unless they are warping around or doing unattended game play
  11. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I pray that out of the other 3870 people on the server their aren't that many people with zero life who can wake up at 7am to take on a raid target on a server from a game 15+ years old.

Skill doesn't equal free time.... If it did we'd have a lot more multi millionaires in the USA.
    Hateseeker and Jaxarale01 like this.
  12. Glistarian Augur

I'm really glad Holly revived a locked thread so people could say the same things they said 100 times on the other thread.

Not that she. even. mentioned. instancing.
  13. Hateseeker Augur

Nothing about early EQ raiding had much to do with skill, but that argument has been completely superseded by the Issue That Must Not Be Named.
  14. Fallfyres Augur

-----------
    True that Glistarian. Could be they are thinking of opening yet another whole server, or two more...or some other completely original idea that has nothing to do with instancing raids.
    ^-^
  15. Laronk Augur

To be fair, I was in TL last server also.
  16. Weverley Augur

I expect another hundred pages thread on this and since people talk about it so fast Daybreak won't have anything new to announce at this time and Roshen gonna close that 1 also.It's amazing how fast people get pump up with just a small tweet.
  17. Ceffener Augur

but now there are 2 tweets....

He locked it at 99, they couldn't stop the fight long enough to hit 100. Kinda sad.
  18. Vaclav Augur

Currently - once the market settles, not so much.

Kronos are sold for as little as they are right now because of people needing startup cash. Once new players slow, Krono prices will skyrocket.
  19. Heilena Augur

RMT don't just play one server. Even after ragefire/lockjaw settle live servers you could easily get a dozen if you know what you are doing.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  20. Vaclav Augur

And? Some sort of move towards making things more equitable is clearly the intent. Instancing or not.

I'd love to see a non-instancing method of making things equitable myself - I personally prefer things be uninstanced but equitable. However, anything I can start musing gets FAR more complicated (unless they suddenly start having a large CS staff again a la Stormhammer).