GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Eridiniara, Feb 4, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowlance New Member

LOL, i just have to say it: "Read the Thread" JK P
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Can be easy to miss posts if you respond in the thread unless you notice the line below your last post that says "There are more responses do you want to read them|" or something like that. That has got me a few times. Makes it easy to miss posts.
    Rijacki likes this.
  3. Eridiniara Elder

Refined Initial post for the thread without addressing the comments within the thread....
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Read all the thread!
    code-zero likes this.
  5. Eridiniara Elder

LOL, as I have not addressed all the replies in the reconstruction .... Tehee P
  6. Eridiniara Elder

BTW, from what I have witnessed, these forums are in "No Way" a viable means of acquiring, gauging any interest in PvP, but this approach merely perpetuates the grind which results in inactive accounts.... They should send emails to accounts associated with PVP servers over the past "20 +!" years regarding their intent to address and some ongoing attempt to resolve the issues that created the problem on Zek and the other PvP servers..... a good start would be with Firiona Vie
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

You have a great gift for sarcasm. Thank you.
  8. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

It is worthless to attempt to "restart" your thread. You have invalidated the entire thread's discussion. You do not own a thread nor can you control what is discussed therein.
    code-zero and CatsPaws like this.
  9. Eridiniara Elder

Yet, i started the "thread" and it is my thread....
  10. Eridiniara Elder

Where u been P, dun tell me u got banned...? LOL
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

Eridiniara likes this.
  12. Eridiniara Elder

P.... i think a few did. including myself....
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No we just got tired of these posts. Its the same thing you have already said, over and over. Your probably going to get another post "clean up" soon
    Rijacki likes this.
  14. Eridiniara Elder

The edited initial post only sums up what so many seem to have missed in the thread...
  15. Eridiniara Elder

Most of you in this thread are "out of touch" and will stop playing when u realize what the "Grind" means.....
  16. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Changing the original post then repeatedly telling others to "read the thread" is the epitome of goal post moving and causes issues and confusion as now anyone who chooses to go back and read the thread will be confused by all the other posts of people before them because you chose to change your post.

I'm going to close this thread, because it has run it's course and has become a mess. This does NOT mean to remake it, in case there is any confusion as to my meaning behind it is closed.
    Ssdar, Nennius, Captain Video and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.