EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hane, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kittany Augur

You make a lot of assumptions based on personal bias. Just because you're not interested in such a server, doesn't mean other people are are not as well.

We both know that there is a multitude of people that don't read these forums; Let alone post on them. So please stop trying to champion your views as gospel within our community.

I get it, you dislike PvP. That's fine. But pretending you actually care with a raised sword in one hand is wearing thin.
    Maneuvre likes this.
  2. Tsuaruanni Elder

Actually has about 20 reactions.

Which is not only a lot more than the # of supporters you have in this thread...

But also more people than the #, ignoring boxes, who showed up to the PVP Bois event lol.
  3. Maneuvre Augur

[IMG]

I'd post that on your thread, but I don't want to bump it. Maybe one day you guys can get the 2-3 FV threads merged into one? Until then continue to bump our thread, thanks.

On a more serious note, I'd argue PVP has a much better chance of seeing a TLP than FV does. At least all we need to do is "show them". You guys' cause on the other hand... nothing but a "curse". Oof. You're better off asking for a PVP-FV TLP at this point. We wouldn't mind carrying you into the promised land.

But you don't want it? Maybe because you wouldn't be able to set up those box farms huh? The community is onto you guys and its long overdue. You've cursed Mangler. You've cursed Coirnav. And you'll probably curse any other server you decide to find refuge on. The PVP community is fully prepared to assist the PVE community. It's not all PKers in the PVP community. The FV community on the other hand? Full of opportunists looking to TAKE a buck from their fellow elf. Smh.
  4. Tsuaruanni Elder

I like how you just posted, on March 26th, quoting a post from March 3rd and thanking the guy for bumping your thread.

Whenever this thread gets in the bottom half of the page, one of you trash posts to bring it back up.

See: your most recent comment.

It's pretty funny. And I'm happy to toss ya a bump to call it out.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

What demand? There are only 4 pro-PVP posters.
  6. Shanyin New Member

5, they have my axe (to grind).
  7. Tsuaruanni Elder

He meant 4 unique posters.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Who is making assumptions?

I have never said I didn't want a PvP server under any circumstances, I would actually really like there to be one if there was enough players to support it, and I have said so often.
    My objection is to making a PvP TLP server with no evidence to support there being enough players to make it economically viable, read through my posts in this very thread and you will see that point of view repeatedly. Note the important word here, evidence.

Totally different.

So, please, stop making assumptions yourself.

For the record, I have played EQ PvP - hated FFA PvP I really enjoyed the deity-faction based ruleset (sullon zek I am told).
    I played DAoC
    I played War Age of Reckoning

RvRvR I actually really enjoyed, I just hate FFA 1v1 EQ PvP because there is absolutely no class v class parity.

The PvP bois didn't have to convince me, or any other forum poster who isn't a developer, they had to convince the developers, Absor gave a quite clear instruction on how to do that, Dulu to his credit tried to motivate the PvP fans to make a showing on Zek, to show the developers that there was an audience for EQ PvP TLP, that effort was almost wholly wasted, the evidence was that there were maybe, being generous, 20 players who showed up on Zek for that, THAT is what I see as there being evidence that the PVP community is just too small, it's noisy, loud, passionate, but it's too damn small.

What views are put forth like Gospel, asking others to put faith in my assertions?

Whatever cloud cuckoo world you live in where evidence doesn't matter & hearsay has more value doesn't mean jack to me, the passion of the handful of PvP Zealots posting here or your passion in supporting them, doesn't magically mean the PvP fans have the numbers of players to support a PvP TLP, regardless of all the crying & whining you or they do about the non-vocal majority that supposedly exist out there in your fevered imaginations.

They never showed up, that's a fact.

Case closed.
    code-zero likes this.
  9. ECrack Augur

[IMG]
  10. ECrack Augur

No, you have been shown the evidence multiple times you just don't want to believe it because of your bias.

Case closed.
  11. Tsuaruanni Elder

Thank you for, yet again, proving my point.

Man, DPG is going to look at your high quality posts and go "wow...look at the demand for a PVP TLP!!!"

PVP Bois. Fantastic name btw.
  12. Tsuaruanni Elder

What evidence?

Your super successful PVP Bois Zek event lol?
    Skuz likes this.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

The evidence supported my bias, that evidence is twofold.

1. Screenshot Dulu posted here had maybe 30-36 Ogres, the video I saw posted by another player showed around the same number most of which were entirely static with 4 or 5 Ogres actually moving

There were at most 20 ish actual players there based on what I saw.

You appear to be counting players who were not present as Zek - a free to play enabled server, so there were literally ZERO barriers to entry for everyone who was interested.

All of the interested people showed up, they were far too few, even with boxes, to move the server from low.

2. The server population showing more than low was very evidently a photoshopped fake.

Lying undermined all credibility in this "movement", the delusion factor here is off the charts, belief in something doesn't mean it is real, you should have learned that from Santa.

At this point it's just pathetic.
    code-zero, Jontrann and Fraggly like this.
  14. ECrack Augur

Oh that's hilarious. You're PvPlulz but you got a suspension for being toxic. Sorry if I'm not surprised. Guess when I said you were toxic DPG agreed. I wonder what else they'll agree with.
  15. ECrack Augur

Hilariously not even the evidence I was referring to, but thanks for proving my point.
  16. Tsuaruanni Elder

So now you're not only trash posting when it gets towards the bottom half (it was when you posted this) but also accusing me of being someone else?

Y'all getting desperate.
  17. PVPlulz Lorekeeper

[/quote
    Good morning, Dulu!

Not suspended. Simply not going to engage with your sh*tposting anymore. Following the thread though cause it's comedy gold.

This is a great remark by you so couldn't resist. World Class. Keep making me proud.

PS not suspended. Sorry snowflake. And sorry about your permaban on your main account!
    ECrack likes this.
  18. ECrack Augur

Also, I hate to break this to ya kiddo but you haters are the reason this thread stays on the front page. We just log in and respond to you. As soon as you stop saying the same things over and over on a subject you claim is irrelevant, a non factor, and that you don't care about. The sooner you won't see this thread dominating the front page.

So as we have said before and will continue to say because we know ya JUST CAN'T HELP YOURSELVES!

Thank you for keeping our PVP dream alive and relevant with your constant assistance in keeping us on the front page as the largest and most dominant thread on the TLP forums to date.

Cheers mate.
  19. ECrack Augur

Hey look he thinks I'm Dulu, guess I can say what you literally just said and say y'all are desperate.

Hahahaha, I love this thread. Literally my favorite pass time can't lie.
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

There was no other evidence - anything that wasn't happening on EQ's zek server was of no relevance whatsoever.

Your skill at Grasping at Straws has improved (1)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.