Did you guys forget to turn off the no-is boxer code for Rizlona?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, May 27, 2020.

1. Dagenfehl Journeyman

I get a kick out of the people who are complaining about boxing software.

They've said software that doesn't automate or play the game for you is allowed, calm down kids. Keep playing your truebox servers and relax while you use GINA and other third party software.
  2. Kywen Augur

Does anybody else still use EQWatcher, or just me?
  3. Machen New Member

That was built into the forums 10 years ago by soe. The situation has changed a bit since then. Even back then it was only added because people argued so much about whether it was legal or not, soe just got sick of the forum fights.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. TronStar New Member

I've been trying ! Sorry if this topic has already been beaten to death, I'm just curious. I hope everything works out soon.
  5. Pawtato Augur

Hope you make it in tonight. It's a blast seeing so many people in the home cities.
  6. Dezzax Journeyman

To be clear, the program is allowed for multiboxing as it just makes it easier to do something you can already do. It is possible to automate certain funtions which is not allowed and if caught (who's looking...) then you will be banned. The program sends the same key function to multiple windows. For example I press 1 and it sends 1 to all 6 windows. Then in each window I would have to make a macro to /assist MainCharacter and /cast spell or /petattack. It's all very basic stuff. Again it is allowed because it just makes boxing easier, something you can already do without the program.
  7. jeydiejones New Member

iso boxer dosent seem to be an issue to login into eq since a family member who dosent box wasent and its not able to login with his single account whose computer has never had isoboxer installed or running on the pc.
  8. The_Phoenix Journeyman

I may be mistaken but I think the TLP servers prevent simultaneous key press on the same IP. Knew a couple on mangler who were both spamming the same key on separate PCs and ended up regularly getting kicked off server.
  9. jeydiejones New Member

thats on rizlona.
  10. Tucoh Augur

Possible that the code built into inner space boxer to disconnect when used on a truebox server is falsely activating on Rizlona.

It's very unlikely that macro quest 2 or inner space boxer can't be used on Rizlona.
  11. Hinastorm86 Augur

You are mistaken, broadcasting is not allowed only on truebox servers.
  12. Hinastorm86 Augur

Surprised more people aren't posting about this, maybe there just aren't many people in? Or maybe I overestimated boxing on riz?
  13. Machen New Member

Presumably [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] has a list of servers it will allow itself to work on, and a list of servers it won't. Rizlona appears to be on the don't work list.
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

You don't know what you're talking about.
  15. Daber's New Member

Is this guy really admiting to using outside programs?
  16. Machen New Member

Programs that are legal to use on non truebox servers, yes.
  17. Thewiz Augur

Rizlona Server. The BOXING server. jeesh
  18. Daber's New Member

if anyone thinks any of the 3rd party software is allowed, you're very mistaken. Lots use it, DB don't care. But it's not allowed. If it was, they would try and partner with RG to make money.
  19. Accipiter Old Timer

Wrong.
    Daber's likes this.
  20. Machen New Member

They literally did partner with the maker of M q 2...
    TheChosenOne likes this.