Did you guys forget to turn off the no-is boxer code for Rizlona?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, May 27, 2020.

1. That0neguy Augur

Pressing 1 key and it presses 6 is not automation?
  2. Capacittor New Member

No it is not, if you can't understand that then we can't help you.
    Feedback and KimchiGoddess like this.
  3. Truetotheblue Augur

automatically controlled operation of an apparatus, process, or system by mechanical or electronic devices that take the place of human labor

This is one of the definitions of automation from Webster's dictionary. If you're pressing a key, and defining it, you're requiring human input.

Hell with the argument you guys are trying to make having a hotkey for kick is automation and you should be actually kicking the mob. Not pressing a key.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  4. niente Developer

You should be able to use I S Boxer now on Rizlona. Let us know if there are still issues.
  5. Thewiz Augur

The bottom line is that this program is already authorized for use by DPG on other servers where boxing is allowed. It appears that Rizlona was mistakenly flagged as a non-box server so the program triggers a kick. I am somewhat hopeful that this will be resolved.
    TheChosenOne likes this.
  6. Thewiz Augur

Ha! good timing
  7. Tucoh Augur

We'll accept your formal and written apology along now with everyone trying to tell us inner space boxer isn't DPG approved software for Rizlona.
  8. Shutdown New Member

Thank you for your hard work!
  9. That0neguy Augur

For what?

Lol nice edit mid quote. I never said it wasn't approved software (although it isn't since the company doesn't list any approved 3rd party softwares). All I said was to complain to the company who makes the software. It is probably those complaints that actually got them to contact DBG and make them fix this.
  10. Kiaro Augur

Neat, one issue down, can we please get the folks using that program off of Aradune now?
    Chatoyan, KimchiGoddess and Creedmonk like this.
  11. Hinastorm86 Augur

Is this satire? From that guy that just accused another of lack of reading comprehension?

I just can't do these forums anymore right now.
  12. Hinastorm86 Augur

Thank you, it's working.
  13. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

So This officially now serves as a statement from Darkpaw that I S Boxer is an approved addon to the game on all servers but Aradune to assist a player in Multi-boxing while attending the game. Thank you for finally saying so in a clear and public manner. I will now comfortably be able to purchase a license and use the software without a single threat of a ban or suspension.
  14. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Tucoh
    If you have a referral code pm me it since this is now Officially approved in writing.
    Tucoh likes this.
  15. Tucoh Augur

PM sent :D I'm going to laugh if it gives me the next 30 days for free, since I'm playing exclusively on Aradune with no inner space boxer.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

150 toons including boxes on the second day of a server? wow DBG must be raking in the money from this box server. Truly the game wouldn't survive without all the 6 boxers
  17. Sithil Elder

So you don't have any hotkeys setup that do multiple actions with a single key press? Same concept just send to different clients all on the same computer.
  18. TheChosenOne Augur

and /thread
  19. Laronk Augur

You'd press z and can make it so that makes all 6 characters fire a spell but you're pressing a button to make them press a button. In the i s boxing one you're pressing to make something happen. If you want your healer to heal someone different you need to make them target someone different.

With the other program like the magic sauce you can set it up to the point where the only reason you touch the keyboard is to talk to someone. You have one guy automatically going out and finding bad guys for you, while a guy is automatically mezzing any adds in the camp and smart enough to not mez the main target while the healer only heals if people get low.

The two programs are worlds apart, the first one is so freely talked about on the forums that tucoh has a full description of his setup using it and you can stream using it. If you stream with magic sauce on you get banned
  20. Sikkun Augur

If your going to take it that way it would be all non Truebox servers, Aradune is not the only truebox server.