Come over to Zek

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sintikx, Apr 27, 2018.

1. sintikx New Member

Come over to Zek server, huge exp boost and a bunch of fun loving group of people on it.
    Kierrah likes this.
  2. Cicelee Augur

How many is considered to be in a "bunch" nowadays? 14?
  3. sintikx New Member

More then that lol. Most hide out in instances and what not. Bunch of cat and mouse games. Fun if you like the thrill of the hunt though 8)
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. feeltheburn Augur

ZEK is a cesspool.
  5. sintikx New Member

It's not for the faint of heart but still a very fun place to lvl and AA
  6. sintikx New Member

A great place for a box group
    Kierrah likes this.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Servers where you don't have to worry about where you afk so someone doesn't try to randomly kill you sound a bit more fun.
  8. sintikx New Member

Just have to be careful not to afk in an open zone, kinda treat it like RL, would you afk in the middle of the highway? 8)
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That was my point on zek you have to leave the zone if you are hunting in an open world one when on every other server you can just move to a safe spot in the zone and don't have to leave and run back when you afk.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. sintikx New Member

Can always camp out to the character select screen
  11. sintikx New Member

That way you dont run down buff timers also
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I think most people would prefer just being able to afk rather then have to run to a safe zone or camp out when they need to afk for a couple of minutes.
  13. sintikx New Member

It's cool everyone can do what they feel. just a different way of life on Zek vs Blue
    Yimin and Kikinu like this.
  14. Thraine Augur

yeah when you afk in a exp zone on live servers the devs just ban you hahah
    Yimin, Lily and EnchFWO like this.
  15. zulla2 New Member

Zek doesn't compare well to blue because it isn't supposed to be blue. It's supposed to have greater risks and it's for those who enjoy a greater challenge. Some days I would rather play blue because it fits the current mood; relaxing. However most of the time I like the palpable thrill of possibly being jumped and subsequently defending myself.
  16. Damir New Member

Love EQ been playing a year on zek. I usually box 3 or 4 and you can lvl up toons super fast. I'm in the guild Mellyn with my rl friends who got me into the game. I being on the pvp server and never will go blue. To me the feeling of knowing some pvp can come in any minute keeps me on my toes. there are also many instances incase I'm not wanting to be in open zones where I don't have to worry about pvp.
    Kierrah likes this.
  17. Ehlf New Member

i've been playing on *zek here and there for the past ~18 years and ironically i used to avoid pvp. i cared to much about taking a death. i eventually got over it and that's when the real fun began. it's so barren these days though that it almost feels like blue when i login. dealing with the occasional ambush is worth the exp boost and freely available camps.
  18. sintikx New Member

Box groups are welcome
  19. sintikx New Member

Also did I mention its free to transfer to Zek
    Kikinu and Kierrah like this.
  20. Warpeace Augur

So needing to hide in instances to keep from getting killed...yep sounds funo_O
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.