Claims bug - It's time to do damage control, Daybreak

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Progress Augur

Where did you see/read this?!
  2. Baldur Augur

3. AgentofChange Augur

There was only 1 kill and the items were removed from the game entirely (removed from the deleted list, inventory etc). No items remain on the server from the kill.
  4. Bowdeen Elder

Now if only they can do the same to Seru and the other raid targets (or atleast Ssra) in Luclin. Although, if these had just listened to the player base when it was announced the targets were not going to have reduced spawn times, this could have all been addressed by now.

+1 for the change
    -50 for doing it to only 1 zone, and after Luclin had already been launched/beaten
  5. Aziuno Augur

I thought the reduced spawn timers would be a big deal as well, but then a guildie pointed out it will probably only be for the zone, not the instanced versions.

We will have to wait and see if it is both of them.
  6. Silinius Augur

Let's be honest for a second. Yes, it would be great to have Ssra and Seru included in these changes but the reality is, these changes would take a pretty significant number of man hours. If I'm going to pick 1 zone that they can work on now knowing that they have a limited amount of time to devote, it's going to be Vex Thal because the amount of loot that my guild needs from there vastly outweighs the amount of loot they need from Ssra or Seru (obviously no option for instances on LJ).

I'd love for them to reduce the timers on Ssra purely for the sake of the Cursed Cycle and Emp (4 kills on Cursed and no Bloodfrenzy), but what it comes down to is prioritization. My prioritization would go in the following order: VT, Ssra, Seru. They have scratched #1 off my list and I'm happy to wait till they have some more time to do the rest.
  7. Silinius Augur

I'm assuming it's base zone since instances are pretty well set in stone.
  8. Astley Augur

Sure about that?

Qelyn - Monk from AoS, currently has a verified Magelo profile wearing a Rusted Wicked Faceguard (rec. level 63) off of Innoruuk... amongst plenty of Luclin gear. So that piece seems to be in game still.
  9. Oldschool Elder

Thing with magelo is that you can add in gear manually and make a completely bogus profile there. Does he really have it? Or is he trying to stir the pot?
  10. Astley Augur

Not with the verified 'Authentic' profiles. Those are straight synced up to my knowledge. Non-verified profiles have a blue-green icon instead of gold.
  11. Oldschool Elder

Not with as good as some of these (I call them kids sorry) people are now. Just look at the exploits on Phinny and others servers. (Yes I know Magelo is seperate, but where there is a will.)My son did it with his magelo and put all top tier raid gear on his already from new expansion (he has played 2 days of the expansion)

Like I said, my guess is that the guy did it to stir the pot, won't believe it till he is inspected in game, ya know? Some just get off on the drama I think.
  12. Atabishi Augur

People still have the innoruuk items as well as VP items...you can drop the pointless debate now.
  13. Astley Augur

Right. They were left in game because they were legit kills of the tougher mobs.
  14. Astley Augur

Show me your son's profile that is 'authentic' flagged then.
  15. Oldschool Elder

Will pull it up and PM it to you in a few. Heh, wish someone could do it with my mortgage for me (make it disappear)
  16. AgentofChange Augur

Yes I am 100% positive. Prathun even made a post about the removal and how they did it, feel free to dig it up. Or feel free to continue your tin hat theorizing. Whatever floats your boat.
  17. Brilhasti Elder

Where's the face from then: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3582197
  18. runnintrains New Member

actually i inspected qelyn last week and he still has the rusted wicked faceguard from inny. aboslutely has not been taken out at all other than it does not drop anymore.
  19. Oldschool Elder

If I am wrong, I admit it. I just looked at his computer, the little did a photoshop of putting the seal on it.
  20. Bowdeen Elder

Oh, I absolutely agree. I just had to bust their sack for changing their minds, once again, instead of listening to the players when it was originally announced.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.