Boxing is ruining the server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ruiner, May 22, 2015.

1. Lennyn Elder

Please explain how boxing is a form of exploiting.
  2. Templeton Augur

The thing is, they cannot ban them now. They have taken their money.

Maybe if they declared a 2nd server a no box thing they might have a chance.

As it is, nah, we are stuck with how it is. All we can hope for is that the boxers grow a consciences, but... Yeah, good luck with that.
  3. Gehlfein Elder

A botter pushes one button and a lot of things happen to one character for hours. A boxer pushes one button and a lot of things happen to a lot of characters for a second. The only difference is semantics and perception.

I have a clue. Plenty of 'em. And you're awfully defensive for someone who's - clearly - doing nothing wrong.
  4. Sarthorn New Member

As long as they pay DBG's could care less how many toons your boxing
  5. Calbiyum Journeyman

couldn't*
  6. Lemuelbaruch Elder

Im defensive because your assumption that everyone who boxes plays like that. not everyone uses software, and there are people who use software because it makes swapping screens easier plus we get viewers. writing off all boxers as cheaters is dumb. im done with this thread, Ill box if I want, I'll socialize if I want, get over it :D
  7. Gehlfein Elder

I was never under it... I posted my opinion and you started whining at me. Do whatever you like.
  8. Elkay Augur

I 3 box on my main server. I use 1 keyboard, pointing device, 1 monitor and no macro or keyboard software what so ever. It's not exploitation.

I'm also only playing 1 account on Ragefire. I reserved the names I wanted on my other two accounts, but I'm leaving them be for now to give others a chance to get in game.
    Lemuelbaruch likes this.
  9. Catashe Augur

Just because its a holiday and while true it does mean they'll be more people on but it doesn't mean we wouldn't have this same full capacity crap next week if all the boxers actually did what you asked.. lol
  10. oshnappleton Journeyman

A no-boxing server would be freaking bad a$$ $hit. I 3 box on this server, but really only because a lot of people box and I don't want ot be screwed when I don't find a group. I would totally rather play on a no boxing server and let the people who box play on their own.
  11. Adaman New Member

Awful lot of boxer hate on this server.

Know what I say?

Too bad. I pay for two accounts and I WILL play them as I see fit as long as I don't break the rules.
  12. rivfader02 New Member

YOU BOXERS HAVE RUINED YOUR OWN LANDS! YOU'LL NOT RUIN MINE

To the botters, play how you want your money is just as good as mine. I personally go solo as there is an abundance of people playing. But I didn't really see too many boxers other than a couple mages in North Qeynos. I ran with 2 full groups in Qeynos Hills last night all non boxing people. This is just another witch hunt.