Aradune <Praedam> [Hardcore Raiding Guild]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Noreaster, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Fortano New Member

Greetings all! I'll be joining you! Posting on this thread as requested. I've played on and off since beta 3, when festering hags used to charm in Unrest! :) I'll be playing gnome/enchanter.
  2. Breeza New Member

Hello Everyone! Excited for tomorrow. I have played EQ on and off for the last 20 years. Can't wait to play on the new server tomorrow. I will be playing a Mage =) Hooray!
  3. Myseri New Member

Recruitment is still open!
  4. Pepega Journeyman

5. Cailios New Member

Definitely interested!
  6. Myseri New Member

Feel free to hop into Discord at any point.
  7. Myseri New Member

Recruitment for all classes is still open, we just need you to go through our Discord first. Once you pop into there we can do our best to get you tagged.
  8. Therealtieral New Member

So apparently your fair play ideals and non-toxic environment are BS. Just had one of your members jump a camp, claim that the mobs in the camp are not in the camp, and got we tried to get our mobs back. So don't pretend like your guild is any different than the typical cancer HQ raiding guilds from servers past. Also your leader told one of our group members to piss off when we tried to report it. *thumbs up*
  9. MMOer Augur

To any thinking about this guild, every single member of this guild I have come across while level has been toxic to the extreme. Not just singles players but entire groups of this guild being toxic together. The entire guild is on my black list. I will not willing invite nor group with them at any point.

If you are OK with toxic guildmates then this is the guild for you.
  10. Vorshayla75 New Member

they're not even "hardcore" i mean at least Rampage can claim an OW phinny kill.

You're worse than Rampage.. you should feel bad.
  11. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Tried to contact Vilefist but heard he may be ill? According to most though he's been suspended/banned. Can anyone tell me where he is?
  12. Zapford Elder

Guild leader AWOL, almost entire guild has gone over to The Toxic Few, including all officers.

Poke it with a fork, this guild is done.
    CokaSZ likes this.
  13. Xeris Augur

it was clearly TOO hardcore.
  14. Tayvial Journeyman

haha got emmm..

Better luck next year