Aradune <Praedam> [Hardcore Raiding Guild]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Noreaster, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Sorudin New Member

mabbu comes with some heavy baggage. what was the current count? 3 guilds, 3 servers, 2 different games? i feel bad for the euros
  2. Noreaster Journeyman

The real raid boss of EQ is attrition. One of the "major" guilds on this server is being run by someone who resembles a plague of locusts, consumes everything around him, INCLUDING his own guild, and then moves on. Currently he's running 3 guilds, on 3 different servers, on two different games. Other guilds feel as though there will be no competition but them on the server, they severely underestimate us, a point that I honestly do not want contest, we will just simply show them.

Will get secure every OW kill? No, but neither will they. What we are going to do is make sure that they are going to have to work *really* hard, min/max every mobilization, and gut check their names, because if they aren't playing for keeps, they will lose everything. The core of this guild is a collection of people from various guilds, from TLPS over the years.

But, at the end of the day, this is a 21-year old game. There's no tricks to this anymore, Twitter based batphones (if you refuse to adapt), spreadsheets, and bodies, that's all you need to contest OW content. The challenge here is going to be fun. The constant pushing ourselves is going to be fun. Watching new players transform into massive EQ phenoms is going to be fun. The best part of it - it's very possible to not only be great, maybe the best, on the server, and still like your guild and your leadership.
  3. Earl710 New Member

Going to be a fun ride. Lets smoke them all out!!!
  4. Myseri New Member

I brought lube & socks for those that may need them that first rough week.
  5. TLPman Augur

Great answer! +2 points
  6. Supernaut New Member

7. Traktur Elder

Free Ancient Jarsath kills. Apply within!
  8. CardiiB New Member

I can't wait!
  9. Pepega Journeyman

Ha.
  10. Traktur Elder

[IMG]
  11. Supernaut New Member

three wizards.
  12. Arctodus Elder

Hi,

I am attempting to find a new home when Aradune releases. My past guild was Souls of the Shadow / Nights Watch on E'ci and Dark Horizon / Ynthril Horde on Zeb known as Xegony. If you have room for an SK or BST when the come about. Currently on Mangler waiting.
  13. Rcbauer Augur

ARE YOU FULL UP ON ROGUES? i THINK ROGUES ARE THE MOST OP CLASS IN KUNARK THANKS
  14. Pepega Journeyman

Plenty of room :)
  15. Rcbauer Augur

THANK YOU I MAY 2 BOX ROUGE SINCE THEY ARE THE TOP DPS IN EQ THANKS
  16. Supernaut New Member

yeah feel free to head to our discord and sign up on our forums.
  17. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Are you talking about Atabishi here? Why be subliminal?

For argument's sake if you're talking about Vicious he isn't leading a guild on Aradune. So who are you talking about?

Mafaka?
  18. Rcbauer Augur

YES
  19. Traktur Elder

:cool:
  20. Noreaster Journeyman

18 days boys!