Aradune <Praedam> [Hardcore Raiding Guild]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Noreaster, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Corvo Accidental Puller of Dracoliche

May 27 can't come soon enough!
  2. Bard2019 Elder

I have a lot of questions. Is the Discord active enough to pop in and chat with leadership sometime this week?
  3. Traktur Elder

Discord is very active. Today is slow due to Mother's Day but there are usually officers logged in all the time. Hop in and visit us!
  4. Pepega Journeyman

I'm always here. I have no choice. I'm so large that I can't even get out of my chair.
  5. Noreaster Journeyman

6. Pumpernickel Lorekeeper

I understand boxes/alts are probably important for OW targets but during planned DZ raids do you expect to have a full 72 roster of real people or will there be boxing to fill raids?
    Noreaster likes this.
  7. Noreaster Journeyman

Splits, lots and lots of splits.
  8. Greydath New Member

Is having a second box required to be able to join guild or raid?
  9. Pepega Journeyman

Nope! You can play just one character if you'd like.
  10. Noreaster Journeyman

11. Traktur Elder

Oh a fancy sig.
    Noreaster likes this.
  12. Pepega Journeyman

13. Greydath New Member

Thanks!
  14. Reprobate New Member

Reporting for duty.
  15. Flux911 New Member

Old guy here who played EQ from 1999-2004, then moved on to Vanguard and then Aion before taking a break from MMORPGs for the last 8 years. I'd love to join you all if I'd be welcome.
  16. Myseri New Member

Do you play Rogue? What's your favorite Jimmy Neutron character? What's your favorite pizza topping? How many socks do you own? Can you sing the alphabet backwards? What would you do with the Infinity Stones and why is the answer yes?
  17. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Go join Rampage sweetie, and quit copy and pasting the same shtick on all the other guild recruitment threads.
    Noreaster likes this.
  18. Zorkath New Member

interested
  19. Pepega Journeyman

Would love to have you :D
  20. Pepega Journeyman

Come on over :)