[Agnarr] Zurdula Guild (US time zone)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Razzle, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Razzle Augur

Apply button upper right side. Also, sent you a link with instructions.
  2. Noblesquire Journeyman

Hmm still don't see it, but maybe because I am doing this from my phone... Thanks for the link, I'll follow that. ☺️
  3. Basak Augur

Yeah. Won't see it from the phone.
  4. Razzle Augur

We have reopened recruiting to fill in some spots on our raid teams and for people starting late on the server or are slow levelers and need some lower levels to group with.

Check us out at http://www.zurdula.com .
  5. Razzle Augur

We still looking to fill in some spots on two of our 72 man raid teams. No wait list. Shamans and Druids that raid are the most needed.

Check us out at http://www.zurdula.com
  6. Razzle Augur

7. Kyleigh Journeyman

2 x 72 raid teams? and I thoughtThe Ancient Coalition was a large guild.. blimey.
  8. Razzle Augur

We are the largest guild on server, but large guilds are not for everyone. It is a personal preference thing. As a player, the main thing is to find a group of people that you like and that like you so both can help fun together regardless of the size of the guild. After all, fun is the objective with any group of people that play EQ.
  9. Basak Augur

Greetings Friends!
    We are still looking for new and exciting people to join our fun filled guild!

Be it raiding or casual you are looking for, we have you covered. We currently have two raid teams going and always looking for more to fill those teams up! Not much of a raider, we have plenty of people to help you get into groups and to help get that trade skill flowing. We have people holding on to various trade skill items for everyone to share with each other.

We are actively recruiting for the raid team, Bard, Druid, Shaman, Paladin and Wizard!

If you have an interest you can join as at zurdula.com and apply today!
  10. Razzle Augur

And Clerics. Couple of Warriors would be nice too.
  11. Razzle Augur

Wizards, where are you?
  12. Basak Augur

Main changing.
  13. Razzle Augur

Bumpage.
  14. Basak Augur

Heylios Strange and Unusual Peoples and Stuffs!

Are you alone? Do you wish you had people to talk with? Look no more! Zurdula may just be the guild for you! Visit us at zurdula.com and put in your application today!

We're looking for Druids and Shamans, Clerics too, love them healers. Also we could use some Bards, it gets quiet sometimes, need to lighten the mood with some music! We also need some Holy Knights to Lay some Hands on our members! Not to mention, even though I am going to mention it, we could use some Wizards!

As always, we are open to any class and race! Yes, even Halflings!
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  15. Razzle Augur

16. Basak Augur

Rumors of a new land undiscovered but yet discovered from it's undiscovered discovery years ago.., Kunark is coming soon! Are you ready for the Lizards and Dragons? Do you want to play along with friends as you slay Frogloks! We all know we've not had to murder Frogloks before so we will not be tired of it! If you be wanting new friends for this new land by all means go to Zurdula.com today. We're awaiting your application .., Except for that one guy that did the thing on the object at that place. .., You know who you are!
  17. Basak Augur

Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    Kunark is Coming.
    Zurdula seeks you!
  18. Basak Augur

Hi Friends! Hope you all having a great fun time as Kunark grows ever so closer!

Zurdula is looking to bring in some new people for our Kunark raiding! Is that you? Or the guy sitting next you with the turtle-neck sweater?
  19. Razzle Augur

Come join the first guild of Agnarr and #2 raiding guild on the server. We are a large raiding causal guild that raids 4 times a week, so plenty of opportunies join in on the fun. We have a cool community that enjoys each others company whether its leveling up toons, questing, tradeskills or whatever. Looking for raiders or non-raiders that want to enjoy the EQ experience on their own terms.
  20. SithWizard Elder

Hello all, I am a member of Zurdula and just want to say I really like this guild. The people are fun to shoot the bull with in discord once you get to know them and I love the no bat phone raid system. I was in a bat phone guild before and I got sick of hearing the alarm at 6am for stupid Yael.

Our raiders are really good and we kill everything we see in a timely and efficient manner. The loots are all handled well also. I have never heard anyone outright yell at someone in voice or guild chat and the leaders are good folks.

I do know we are currently recruiting Clerics (as always), Shamans and Druids.

http://www.zurdula.com/