[Agnarr] Zurdula Guild (US time zone)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Razzle, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Basak Augur

This is true. The issue I personally have is the way people are wording it. If they were more constructive than combative then things would more likely be looked into. But most of the comments here are combative, there are some constructive ones and we have listened and considered those ones.
    Ellis likes this.
  2. MBear Augur

You have gotten better at passive aggressive (36)
    Noblesquire likes this.
  3. Razzle Augur

They can go to our guild website and see all of our policies there. That is why we have a guild website, so every person can read our policies upfront so they know exactly what they are signing up for. If the policies are acceptable they join, if not the don't. If someone has a question or comment they can just PM me on our website. I think the policy you are refering too was taking of context. If you want to discuss it, PM me.

If you join a guild and then start posting complaints about another guilds policies, that makes you look like a complainer or possibly a toxic player. When the guild you just joined sees you making posts like that, what do you think they will think about you?

There are many flavors of guilds out there for many types of players. You just need to find the one that fits you. Dont worry about the other ones.

Sadly, I am disappointed in the number of Pre-server guilds for Agnarr. I was hoping that there would be a greater number with a wider selection for players to pick from. Unfortuately, we will have to wait for the server to open to get more guilds. Although, serveral guilds are being formed right now on the Agnarr Discord server which gives me hope. I am hoping that some asian and euro time zone guilds pop up. I am trying to help make Agnarr a very successful home to many players that have been waiting along time for this type of server to be created.
  4. Razzle Augur

5. Ellis Elder

Point taken, that's definitely reasonable.
  6. Snoochi New Member

Btw I think you read too much into that policy, it only affects all/all items without specific class restrictions. if a bard usable item with FT drops that isn't all/all you are more than welcome to roll on it. The policy it's self is only really in place to prevent players from bidding on all/all items that they most likely will never use in the first place to later sell for profit or equip alts.
    Razzle likes this.
  7. taliefer Augur

you do realize FT items are actually more important for bards than any other class? ive heard of bards being restricted from certain items, but never FT items.

also, randoming loot then being worried about it being sold by people is pretty contradictory itself.

its really only classic to velious droppable loot is a thing worth worrying about luckily.
  8. Snoochi New Member

I honestly don't even know where to start with you. I just stated that bards are not excluded from FT items unless it's all/all and then it falls into a grey area and we follow our loot policy. please re-read what I said. Regardless there are very few FT items that are not class restricted, I do not see why this is being brought up in the first place.
    I'll repeat it one last time, if a bard is able to use it and it is not all/all the bard will be able to roll on it regardless of focus or anything else. we will only ever refer to our loot policy for All/All items to find an appropriate class set to assign them to.
  9. taliefer Augur

if you cant see why restricting bards from all/all FT items is silly, then i dont know where to start with you either~
    Ellis likes this.
  10. Tachyon Augur

Bards don't really need FT all that much pre-PoP and by the time Luclin raiding comes around they'll be enough FT to go around for everyone to max it.
    Troubadurix likes this.
  11. Razzle Augur

I dont want this to get out of hand again. Everyone has different opinions on stuff. Random or DKPd items both can be sold if they are droppable. That manner in which you receive the loot has nothing to do with selling it. There is only a few items in the first couple of xpacs that even fall in this all/all FT category.

My main was a Bard on Live, never used mana enough to where is was a problem. I wasnt a charm soloer and only used fade very rarely pulling. Making a big drama debate wont change individual opinions on stuff or play styles, it will just cause people to get hostile toward one another. So lets just agree to disagree and avoid the debate all together.
  12. Ticino Journeyman

All this hate over Bard and Mana regen? I didn't even know bards had any use for mana and I played a bard for almost 15 years.
    Troubadurix likes this.
  13. Snoochi New Member

Yeah, not quite sure why they decided to focus so much on that issue, I guess people need something to complain about. But hey, we're 10 days away and still recruiting, 220+ signups, if anyone is looking for a guild and likes what they see, please make sure to come apply!
  14. Ticino Journeyman

I understand why, because Bard's lack mana regen. But the way your rules state it doesn't effectively prevent bards from FT items just some restrictions on some FT items.

I would join your guild, but it way too big and not sure how it will be able to be managed, We'll see how things turn out after the launch to see how many you truly will hold on to the first couple weeks.
  15. HoodenShuklak Augur

How "fair" are the dkp rules for people who are casual but raid quite a bit? I never partook in DKP but the sounds of resets and attrition sound like "wasted" effort, but like I said I never actually did a DKP firsthand...
  16. Razzle Augur

Our loot system is on our website in the recruiting forums. We use a Hybrid system that we created to suit our specific guild so that it benefits both higher and lower attendance members.
  17. Snoochi New Member

Our DKP system is very fair, it's in place to encourage players to show up to raid when they can and feel rewarded even if they do not win an item, we have 1 rotating day a week that serves as a "DKP Day" where all drops can be bid on with dkp, every single raid will reward dkp regardless if it's "DKP Day" or not. It's basically put in place to give members a chance to save for the item they're after and to mitigate some of the RNG from randoming drops the other days, also should assist in getting the most active members geared slightly faster as a result of mitigating some of the rng.
  18. comon New Member

you accepting new players ?
  19. Razzle Augur

Yes. We have a few players that have never played EQ before, we will show you the ropes and have a good time doing it.
  20. MBear Augur

It's really neat to see that some people that haven't played EQ are showing up for Agnarr. I'm sure the percentage is very small but it still is great to get the new blood.