AB problems continue

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Adroxia, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leex Pewpewer

Honestly any server merged with AB would be great. Because of the time zone differences I think the server would be populated at all hours, which would be kind of cool.

Hopefully this issue can be resolved in some what and the devs don't just keep you hanging..Might be as simple as after they move things clear up, we'll just have to wait and see.
  2. Mizar Lorekeeper

ROFLMAO 8 minutes before raid starts, 54 man raid gathered and set up in raid @ Katta and *BAM* massive disconn and kick.

Now seriously, it's high time this is given the needed atention, and not just talking from a customer side, look at the image the whole company image is giving, start looking at it because it's not our paycheck what it's being at stake, it's yours.
    Motherlee likes this.
  3. Repthor Augur

if they cant fix you guys you should atleast get free server transfers off the damn place. its quite the way it is
  4. Mizar Lorekeeper

arx #1 done, arx #4 done, arx #3 disconnected, well I guess it could be worse ... (?)
  5. Sonal New Member

Crash again ... just as we doing loot
    Motherlee likes this.
  6. Gru_Pikeys Journeyman

Tried to login my bazaar bot again after raid was done and snack was eaten...
    Raid was interrupted atleast once for me, it did just crash minutes before i logged in.

Took me a while to notice the UI for the bot didnt respond to any buttons i pressed... guess what...
    it took about 2 minutes for the server to disconnect me to BlackScreenOfDeath.

Around midnight CET, 4-10-'15.

/sigh
    Motherlee likes this.
  7. Thancra Loladin

Right now we're waiting for a good 5 minutes wondering if we'll get disconnected or if game will catch up. Fun fun.
    Motherlee likes this.
  8. Jyve Augur

And... it's down. Turns out it was just waiting to crash.
    Motherlee likes this.
  9. Thancra Loladin

Some people starting to get disconnected. ZzzzzzZz, you guys at Daybreak provide us so much fun!
  10. Gru_Pikeys Journeyman

DOWN at 20:00 as i was trying to loin for raid.. took 10 minutes or so.

DOWN at 21:00 / 21:13 ish as we started an event. Cant say exactly what time as it took 10 minutes to disconnect..... /sigh even disconnecting is bugged.
  11. Thancra Loladin

Well you can't reconnect either it seems, at least for me, it's not possible.
  12. Sheev Lorekeeper

An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server.
  13. Mizar Lorekeeper

If I was playing on a US based server my feelings would be odd, on a hand I would feel somewhat pity about the Euros but still would find the whole thing so weird it would start to be laughable. On the other side, I would think twice about the company that it's running the show (DB), if they can abuse their Euro customers like this, there is nothing stopping them one day to provide the same awful service to me, think abou it. In the end DB is doing the worst possible marketing to their brand
  14. Gru_Pikeys Journeyman

21:25 cant login past server select ( An unknown error has occured while trying to join the server ).

Server crashed / mass disconnect at 21:00 but still listed as UP. Something is fishy...
  15. Gru_Pikeys Journeyman

21:33 seems UP for real.. trying to get in.. SUCCES!!!
  16. Garramac Journeyman

I am sooo glad i transfered of ab over 6 months ago lol
  17. Gru_Pikeys Journeyman

Raids canceld for the week. /sigh
    Motherlee likes this.
  18. Jyve Augur

So about 35 minutes before being able to get back in again.
  19. Garramac Journeyman

i made a post about daybreaks lack of vision and how they ignoring customers they removed the post careful what you say the Chinese secret please are watching ! :p
    Motherlee likes this.
  20. Bathra New Member

AB isn't playable anymore!
    Motherlee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.