AB problems continue

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Adroxia, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axxius Augur

Isn't that called Tea Interval in London? I bet the AB hamster likes his tea and crumpets. :rolleyes:

But seriously, merge AB into the lowest pop US based server (ask Vetplayer which one is 'dead'), and arrange for better routing from EU to reduce latency. There are European players on the US servers doing just fine (our own main tank is playing from Sweden), so it is possible.
  2. Reprisal Augur

I quit back before TDS came out. After reading how this expansion might have some meat to it I've been considering jumping back in. It's a shame AB is in this state, pretty much ruins the interest I had.
  3. Deillusional Augur

You can come back no problem anyhow badrep.
    Thancra likes this.
  4. Adroxia Elder

Another raid day, another server crash right in peak raid time. Actually it's not just raids, anyone just playing peak time in Europe is suffering.

A whole lot of guild people are wondering what is the point of logging in at these times, which puts the whole purpose of a raid guild into question. Really, this is now far beyond a joke.

This is not fixed. The banner saying you are investigating is no longer on these forums. We assumed that means it's fixed, not that you're stopped looking.
    Motherlee and tanith like this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Tried logging into AB from server select and got an unknown error :(
  6. Garramac Journeyman

lol if there is any usa players on ab that are moaning and fedup with ab problems which i see from this post is about hrouping, and the server issues move to drinal real nice server nice friendly raid guilds :) as well as real nice social guilds :)
  7. Laini New Member

Since August we have had major issues on AB. The Disconnects are bad enough, but every one causes rollbacks. Why is this server being ignored by DB?
    Motherlee likes this.
  8. Motherlee Augur

Is it still being managed by that other company it was sold to?
  9. Motherlee Augur

Did you get a fix on Tuesday?
  10. Axxius Augur

Momentum, Mayfaire and Iila like this.
  11. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

12. Repthor Augur

it sad that ab server isent working as it should still.
    Imrahil and Motherlee like this.
  13. Reval Augur

Good luck guys. I hope they get things up and running well for you soon.
    Motherlee likes this.
  14. Mizar Lorekeeper

Well, just watching the new expansion stream and it sounds so totally WRONG to hear them calling us to 'preorder' over and over ... how do you expect us to preorder when we can barely play the game consistently in this no-need-to-revamp-hate-of server
    Motherlee and Iila like this.
  15. Kasimirr New Member

Another Crash 09:48 GMT, was in Pillars of Alara, Server shows as down on server selection screen
    Motherlee likes this.
  16. Motherlee Augur

I saw it was down 7 hours ago too.
  17. Rorshak New Member

AB is a dead server ... last time I logged on during double xp there was 30 people in General (probably 50% of them boxed ).

It was impossible to find a group at any lvl range from 20 to 105.

IMO close the server and move the people who still play there to Cazic Thule or a similar server.
    Motherlee likes this.
  18. Kasimirr New Member

12:00 GMT, same as before
    Motherlee likes this.
  19. Mizar Lorekeeper

Main account (this) running out of days in 32 days
    1st box account runnig out of days in 7 days
    2nd box account running out of days in 1 day
    3rd box account running out of days in 1 day

Not buying the expansion on any of those 4 (they have all TDS expansion) and cancelling the suscription on all boxes as I write this. Main account will follow if the issue is not solved either closing server and providing free account moves to a new server or whatever you decide or are able to do and possibly some kind of ingame/subscription reimboursement .
    Motherlee likes this.
  20. Imrahil Augur

No offense, but this server had a rather large community until the problem started (just check the number of raid guilds who have beaten Arx), my own guild has usually 60+ people online at raid time. Of course if you log in during US time it might seem deserted, but it used to be rather active until the server issues drained away the will to play.
    Don't get me wrong: a US server which is working is far superior to the current state of AB, but don't make it seem like this is would be a move because of low numbers on AB - it ain't!
    Motherlee and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.