A HUGE mistake

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Danille, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Sinestra Augur

Sorry, I'm sitting here laughing at the thought of a mean scary Necromancer driving around in a Kia Spectra.
    Straahdx likes this.
  2. Kunon Augur

He takes his Necromancing seriously but may have gotten alittle too excited when he saw the name, mistaking Spectra with Specter. That's still some hardcore dedication to your class. ;)
    Sinestra likes this.
  3. Talif Augur

Yeah, we had a set mostly group every night that would farm KT (zomg, 1.5 AA per hour, INSANITY@!). WAR, CLR (me), ENC, MNK, MAG and they usually whatever guildie happened to have the KT flag. We'd still wipe once or twice a night, despite knowing each other's playstyles like our own, usually on a named. Damn those were crazy fun times.
  4. Blackrooster New Member

The strategy we used for A Huge Mistake:

We had about 12 toons, separated with mercs. Some semi-raid geared, some group geared. Tanks were group geared. All with 5k-9k aa. 5 players total, mostly boxes.

Tanked the mob until 80%, first wave was taken by paladin without problems. Second wave, we backed off and let the adds spread out, tank maintained 'A Huge Mistake' named.

Third and wave followed same strategy as wave two. Back off the named, let the adds spread out and burn them down.

Final wave, everyone burned, paladin hit AE taunt and deflection, held aggro then ran until:
    1) Named died
    2) Others were able to handle adds.
  5. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

It's black!!
    Sinestra likes this.
  6. Dre. Altoholic

I thought they all drove '70s caddys, hearses, coffins converted into hotrods or monster trucks.

Maybe monster trucks are more of an SK thing.
    Sinestra likes this.