Suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Iven, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

Add 2 more places to the trader price window. If I price something at 150000 and later look down at the set price window to see what Ive got it priced at it shows 50000.
  2. Iven the Lunatic

This looks like a bug so you might want to report it in the bugs forum.
  3. Gialana Augur

I didn't notice this before. I think there's enough space for the current bazaar platinum limit, but the value is centered. It would need to be right-justified for the left digit to not run into the platinum icon. But it would be better to make the box wider or at least put in sliders so we could adjust the width ourselves.
  4. Coolroy New Member

Release an illusion that makes us look like one of those human hobo beggar models
    And let pet illusions persist through zoning please
  5. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Even if it was something from an AA, yes please, let pet illusions persist.

I also think there should be an AA for -all- characters to allow -all- illusions to persist. There are a handful (like from the Jester) of illusions that persist through zoning whether you want them to or not. But for the ones from potions and enchanter cast, they only persist on the enchanter (for spell cast) if the enchanter has that AA.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

Have a toggle on confirming to run the overseer mission. When I click start quest I am always sure, you dont need to ask me every time to confirm.
    Rijacki, Jamazar and Cadira like this.
  7. Coolroy New Member

Can the forums be made more mobile friendly?
    Browsing them on a phone is a struggle
    TheRealMuramx likes this.
  8. Iven the Lunatic

58. Overseer: Remove bonus agents from quests with a critical success.

Because they do increase the agent pool uncontrollable fast which does cause much lag. Only recruitment quests should award new agents and the amount of them (rewarded agents per quest) should be doubled instead. The players would then be much more in control over the amount of their agents.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

As there is a limit on how many recruitment quests you can do at a given time (one per cycle) this would be a big slow down on the ability to get more agents. You can always just slowly convert them to elite and retire them to use for other things.
  10. Lanffear Filthy Boxer

As someone who makes a lot of AAAAs on every TLP:
    • Allow defined number of items to be created via tradeskill auto combine. Ex. I have materials for 20x Silk Swatches but only want to make 3x. Currently, I'd have to watch and stop the combines when I made as many as I wanted. Change would be to create 3x and then stop automatically.
    • Add a tradeskill queue. Ex. I want to make 20x Silk Threads and 20x Silk Swatches. Add both to the queue. Once the Silk Thread combines are done, the Silk Swatch combines start.
    • Add ability to do all combines at once with a summary at the end of successes, failures, and skill ups instead of doing them one at a time. Ex. I want to make 100x High Quality Steel Plates. Click combine and get summary: 65 successes, 35 failures, 3 skill ups. With the current system, one combine is done at a time, at a rate of 1 combine/3 seconds. If doing thousands of combines, this can take hours.
    ForumBoss likes this.
  11. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

While this would be helpful for those who have been playing Overseer for a long time, it would make it even more difficult to get agents to run even the recruitment tasks for someone who is just starting to play it.
    Silvena likes this.
  12. Iven the Lunatic

Read again and everything, McMarrin and Rijacki !

Agents from recruitment quests would be doubled to compensate the lack of agents from critical success quests.
  13. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Depending on your luck you can get more then double the agents from recruitment quests from your other critical quests. Not to mention they are not all stuck to being the same type of agent that your recruitment quest is. You still have the option of retiring all your excess agents to keep the numbers down.
  14. Svann2 The Magnificent

Autofollow should work in Z-axis. If swim up or down my follower should swim up or down.
    Rijacki, ForumBoss and Knifen like this.
  15. ForumBoss Augur

when starting an overseer quest, it should not default to changing to the "active quests" tab, it is annoying to have to keep clicking back to the first tab to start all 5.
    Metanis likes this.
  16. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

You should reread what I wrote. You need to be able to build up a cache of agents before you have the agents needed to run even the basic recruitment tasks. You need to have even more specific agents to be able to run the individual recruitment tasks. When you start the game now, it can take a few weeks before you can run a single task every day. What you are suggesting would mean it could take even longer before a NEW player could run 5 tasks unless that player pays for agents.
    Waring_McMarrin likes this.
  17. Iven the Lunatic

I never had this problem when I started Overseer on several accounts years ago but the quests got changed one or two times since then. I just checked a Traveller Recruitment quest and it requires rare and elite agents for the first agent slot which is a bad idea. So the recruitment quests definetly would have to be adjusted by being made easier.
    Rijacki likes this.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And that doesn't mean that is the same for everyone, as there is already a method in game to get rid of overseer agents that you don't want I see no reason to make it harder to get them.
  19. Iven the Lunatic

It is not about making it harder to get new agents but instead of getting rid of lag that is caused by collected agents and finished quests with a critical success. Instead of being forced to get rid of surplus agents it is much better to prevent surplus agents.
  20. Waring_McMarrin Augur

But it does make it harder as you are limited to a single recruitment quest for a single type each quest cycle while you can get many more agents from critical successes. If your luck is bad the recruitment quest could be of no value to you because you don't need the agents while the critical success results can get you the ones you need.

Sure there needs to be a better way to deal with extra agents when you got what you needed but that doesn't mean that the critical success rewards should be nerfed.
    Rijacki likes this.