Fixed Unable to log into Live (Tunare)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fian, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Pentegal New Member

Literally about to post the same thing. Went through all my characters and can only get in with those who are NOT in a guild. Any characters with a guild flag freeze.
  2. Zaph Augur

PM sent, Antonius Bayle affected
    hiallya likes this.
  3. fenwryches New Member

Everyone in my guild is not able to log in. We can login all toons that are NOT in the guild... This is weird...
  4. DillyBar Augur

Maybe. I just got in with an unguilded character but he is also stripped of much gear.

5. Slasher Augur

same here
  6. Kendeth Augur

I was just thinking the same thing, all three of the characters I haven't been able to log in have housing and lots of stuff in their bank.
  7. Anzorian New Member

Same issue here. I can logon to a character I haven't played in a while but my main just freezes. In same place also, Neriak.
  8. eqplayer_1 New Member

Same issue on Zek. Characters are in a guild and in the greater guild hall.
  9. PaulieIrish Journeyman

Could be something to do with guilded alright .I was able to log in an 85 unguilded SK, but not an 86 guilded monk on same account
  10. Tuleras New Member

I can log in everything except my 2 lvl 120 main characters. Both accounts paid subscriptions, expansion perordered, etc. Baby toons are guilded in a baby guild and as high as lvl 115.. Even tried checking the default UI button in case that was the problem.
  11. Cordoba New Member

Some of my chars I can load into and some I cannot, they get stuck like everyone else has stated.
  12. Forcallen Augur

I've loaded characters in guilds just fine. I also was just able to load a few that own 3 housing plots with lots of items in them plus banks full of 32 slot TS bags mostly full. All sub 111 and loaded fine.

So IDK what it is now.
  13. Ozadar Elder

Same on Zek.

Ozadar of Zek
  14. Dewd Master

Yeah I was able to log into guilded toons on aradune and mischief, but mangler does not, only unguilded toons on mangler works. The aradune and mischief toons had items in his bank, and the guild bank had a few things in it still. Very strange.
  15. Ozadar Elder

Zek is the same. We're screwed.

Ozadar of Zek
  16. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Feels like some guilds got corrupted
    Ismel likes this.
  17. DillyBar Augur

No response yet either. mmmm mmmm mmmmm
  18. Tertoon3 Journeyman

same issue here on Cazic, but on one character
  19. Fian Augur

Here is what I have seen