Fixed Unable to log into Live (Tunare)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fian, Dec 6, 2022.

1. PaulieIrish Journeyman

Logged in a lvl 1 and did a who all jesters (Jesters of Norrath) on Antonius, which is the guild my toons are in that I can't log in, and none of them on...
  2. Dewd Master

Does not apply to the guild I am in which is having this issue.
  3. grarn New Member

ok
  4. tanknit Journeyman

im affected also
  5. Ozadar Elder

I tested a number of my characters, guilded, unguilded, etc. The characters who were in a guild with a palatial guild hall locked at the login screen. Unguilded and those in dead guilds with no palatial guild hall had no issues.

Ozadar of Zek
    Real life software tester
  6. Shazgob New Member

My guild on Mischief has 340 bodies in it, none of our guild can log in but can log in with unguilded alts. <The Finishing Blow>
  7. Transporter Lorekeeper

All my toons in my Main guild can't log in but my toons in other guilds or unguilded have no issue range from lvl 8 to 120. That being said, seems to be an issue with specific guilds
    Cerryn likes this.
  8. grarn New Member

me too Grarn of bristlebane
  9. Sheebea Augur

#68 post cont. Took 115 secs to zone into DSP. I'm camping out. Going to try another toon, different account. Appears I need to find something else to do today.
  10. Barbarylion New Member

A single Character locks up EQ after selecting Enter World.

All other character on this account and all other accounts log in normal.

I have rebooted the computer.

I have renamed all .ini files associated with the character that locks up.

I have selected the Reset UI to Default for this character.

I have to use End Task from Tack Manager to close EQ after this lock up.

When I log back to the game server I get the message that I already have a character logged into the world server from this account.

My guess is the character file on the game server is corrupt.
  11. Agrippa Augur

Knights of Infinity of Firiona Vie server did have quite a few members and guild tag on Beta. The characters I've been able to log in are unguilded or from guilds that weren't tagged on Beta.
  12. Exuo Journeyman

same with me on Cazic. three LvL 120 guild toons unable to log in. two 85 heroic toons used for /trader logged in just fine to the bazaar.

tried using "return home" from the character select screen to see if that helped (all three 120's logged out in the guild hall). That 120 toon didn't enter the world either.
  13. FatmantheBst New Member

Update: I can log my lvl 1 toon just fine and when I do a /who all 120 I can see one of my toons logged in with no guild tag in a Unknown zone () but it is stuck at Char screen.

Hope this helps. I am sure GMs are freaking out right now lol.
  14. Deija New Member

Age of Unity had the same guild name on the Beta server and no one with our guild tag is able to log into AB right now.
  15. Velisaris_MS Augur

Is it possible that toons that got copied over to beta and had guild tags somehow corrupted those toons on live, which messed up the other members of the guild?
  16. Drakang Augur

Mixed bag. Chatting we have some beta and some not beta being denied, Some Guilded some unguilded being denied, Some in instance zones and some in regular zones denied. Any level can be denied.
  17. Molto New Member

I have the same problem. One of my characters crashes the game after clicking enter world.
    The rest is ok.
    AbremsM1A1 likes this.
  18. Knifen Augur

Same I cant find anyone that has our Guild tag online, and we had a matching guild tag on beta
  19. Knifen Augur

On the plus side, the lag is down to 0 atm. Moving zone to zone opening items. No stutter in fps.
  20. Toadwater Journeyman

Not likely Beta related, I can log into all my toons on Mischief *except* those in my mule guild; the guild Cult of the Jade Squid exists only on Mischief (and I've never been to Beta in 23 years...).