Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svann Augur

launch bypass did work this time.
    It wasnt working earlier but it did just now
  2. Kazgoroth666 New Member

got in now :) happy camper :)
  3. Rayzore New Member

Easiest method for those not entirely techsavvy: right click your launchpad icon, open file location.

In that same folder, find your eqgame.exe & right click that -> Send to -> Desktop (create shortcut)
    Now on your desktop, right click that eqgame.exe shortcut icon, and click properties.

At the end of the "Target" field, it'll have "[drive letter:/installpath/etc/folder/eqgame.exe"
    AFTER that close quote, you make a space, and type patchme as one word:

"[drive letter:/installpath/etc/folder/eqgame.exe" patchme
    Click apply, click ok, double click your new shortcut. Log in manually, and play. Good luck & happy hunting!

(I've been trying for several hours to login via launchpad, and it's STILL not working, as of 10:30am Pacific)
  4. Vionetta New Member

I buy Krono from Marketplace offered through DayBreakGames so I can sell. I cannot log in to sell to others at a fair price at this time.

Everyone gets unhappy with service at some point. That's reality. Nothing works flawlessly 24/7, 365 days a week.

I shall continue to be patient.

Thank you,

Vionetta of Trakanon
  5. moogs Augur

Bypassing the launcher is finally working. Thanks all.
  6. KermitMadMan Journeyman

7. Vionetta New Member

I'm sorry for my typo..I meant: 365 days a "year".....not 365 days a week.

Vionetta of Trakanon
  8. Brock Landers Journeyman

2 of 3 in, 3rd still getting the "requires a valid everquest subscription"
    blah!
  9. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Bypassing only lets 2 of my 3 accounts in all 3 are gold but for Accnt #2 it says a valid subscription is required to log in...It's gold...This makes no sense.
  10. Anlak Journeyman

still getting the error """
    There was an error completing your request. Please try again

and this one if i retry

Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please
    click here
    for possible solutions.

11. Phantom Ghost Augur

Could be worse. Could be run by Trion. You could have Celestrata communicate with you when "it" decides to not get sick after a 3rd failed launch and go home leaving anybody trying to play with absolutely no information outside of " next update in 1.5 hours or sooner" from 6 hours ago.
  12. frankie78227 Augur

For crying out loud, please stop kicking the dead hamster. It is past time to acquire a new one and actually feed it.
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  13. Mali New Member

I have logged in 5 different accounts from the same computer but my main account still gets the stupid error WTHeck DBG???
  14. Scila Augur

nbe-1013 needs addressed ... = maintenance ongoing plzkthks
  15. Arshesnay New Member

Looks like everyone go fixed today and im still geting this Error NBE-1013... Any advices?
  16. toasty4800 Elder

Still not able to access gold here. Patiently waiting but I did submit a ticket though.
  17. Fian Augur

Are people able to login now? I am still unable to login. Should I do something like uninstall EQ and reinstall? When I use the launcher it forces me to enter in my password and when I do I get the message "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."
    Note: If I enter in the wrong password, I get a different message.
  18. dudeeverquest New Member

same problem here.
  19. Truex New Member

I just logged in 4 accounts the normal way, hope you all have good luck getting in too the game...
  20. Larkin Lorekeeper

You all think because you came here and DEMANDED support that you won. Wrong dumbasses. There was a problem. They knew there was a problem and they worked at fixing it. Your idiotic cries of FIX IT NOW didn't help. Stop it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.