ragefire vote/daybreak fail

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bento, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woo woo Journeyman

I also voted yes x10 and show nothing in the "Your vote:" section
  2. Astley Augur

There are now multiple accounts of players votes not registering for this expansion.

Ragefire players should check their vote history and update if their YES votes were recorded or not.
  3. Brolie Lorekeeper

My vote results showing up blank as if I did not vote as well.
    doing some napkin math on who I've talked to over the passed 2 weeks there should be at least 750 yes votes of the roughly 2k people who are on the server actively playing
  4. Zool Elder

Im home from work now, need 45min to get kids to bed.
    Its ok to unlock Luclin now tho.

Thx for holding on it DBG
  5. Manvaril New Member

While I was raiding with my guild one night this is what I saw in General Chat
    "[Thu Oct 27 20:02:25 2016] Zyrlas tells General:1, 'no vote completed, gl on your dead server, be back in a couple weeks'"

Unlock the server DBG, it's quite obvious our server was trolled, maybe you should put in place that the account has to have characters that play on that server within the last 3 months with at least 75% of said 3 months of actual play to be able to vote next time.
  6. Karacho New Member

Luclin on Ragefire would be a reason to resub my main account in a few days ;)
  7. Astley Augur

Check your vote history.

Multiple people complaining their votes for YES show a blank vote, as though they never registered.

Doubtful you were sufficiently trolled by hundreds of accounts to overpower the YES votes.
  8. yukan Augur

Regardless how the vote failed, what the devs need to understand is that if Luclin doesn't immediately pass, this has the potential to cripple Ragefire's population. We've already had 8 full months of Velious and the people of our server were looking forward to Luclin for a huge variety of reasons. I guarantee that if you don't pass Luclin manually on your end, you will start to see tons of accounts unsub.
    Bruenorg, wongli, Snaggs and 4 others like this.
  9. AgentofChange Augur

Vote may not be showing correctly, as a failed vote initiates the beginning of another vote, which they likely haven't voted for yet. Maybe they got bugged though who knows.
  10. Hateseeker Augur

I only have one account subbed for ps2 , rest are inactive pending luclin on LJ. Which, BTW points uut how votes can be skewed as people who quit until the next expansion comes, aren't subbed to be able to vote for it.
  11. Panadin New Member

vouch yukan, vouch x6
  12. Nahmi Llamas New Member

My voting history for October 17th vote is blank. I know I voted yes.
  13. Storytimebros Elder

Krono sales more important then a few hundred subs. That was their mistake to allow these servers to not require subs only. Instead they allowed the live krono market to dictate what happens on them.
  14. Falkan Strydewell New Member

+1 for a blank voting history.
  15. Astley Augur

2 more Ragefire players claiming blank vote histories.

The evidence is piling up.
  16. Glenda Goodwitch New Member

My "yes" vote was not recorded.

Blank voting history for October 17th vote.
  17. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

My no votes are showing blank...
  18. Scotimus New Member

Yes vote here. No voting history or record of October 17th vote.
  19. Moleh New Member

Can someone screen shot and link what it is supposed to say? I have 3 vote lines none say yes no or I dont care...
  20. Mhad Lorekeeper

Yes vote X 5. Myself and immediate family.

Waiting results of the investigation...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.