PET TANK :)

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Yimin, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Linden Augur

2. Kcooler Lorekeeper

Idunno. I haven't really posted. Just been reading, and I'd say from a outsider view you're in the top 5 whiners in this forum topic lol. - but for some reason have the delusion that you're not. Oh well.
    Sancus likes this.
  3. Drayze Elder

I should roll a heroic paladin and gank aggro off of Linden.....then he can post to nerf heroic characters!!
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Just want to point out that at least this was a positive change for pet tanking, even though they (hopefully) just made a mistake with aggro. I think it's nice that melee aren't now excluded from pet tanking groups or that bst can melee with their warder tanking for the first time ever.
    Kcooler likes this.
  5. Igniz Augur

It was a nice change, at least for melees. But from the moment it was brought to test I foretold it would be to the disadvantage of magicians.
  6. Linden Augur

/g A guardian of Sul (3), A cherished guardian of Sul (2), Anashti Sul, Lady of Life (2), Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay (2) in 149s, 94029k @631066sdps --- #1 Wizard 29403k@197336sdps (251309dps in 117s) [31.27%] --- #2 Wizard 25670k@172280sdps (177032dps in 145s) [27.3%] --- #3 Ranger 18878k@126699sdps (151025dps in 125s) [20.08%] --- #4 Ranger 17376k@116617sdps (137904dps in 126s) [18.48%] --- #5 Linden 2702k@18131sdps (18761dps in 144s) [2.87%] --- #6 Unknown Class 1k@4sdps (38dps in 17s) [0%] --- ...

Funny...No issues holding aggro with this amount of dps put down. your right. I suck. Linden", And right about now, you wish you had a pet named, "Linden". Look, If i can hold aggro with that kind of dps put down, can you give me one reason why a mage pet should be able to pull it off me?
  7. Sancus Augur

A) That's not very much DPS and B) Heard of Silent Casting?

I guess this was supposed to impress us?
    Agrippa, Leex and Igniz like this.
  8. Leex Pewpewer

Haha, Sancus are you asking rhetorical questions? Of course he doesn't know about silent casting.

I find it hilarious this guy ever had issues with pet tanks and aggro..Rangers had no issues pulling aggro off my pet previous to this patch..Just goes to show you! Ranger> Linden aggro.
    Igniz and Sancus like this.
  9. Linden Augur

Now that is comical, especially considering I am not group dependent. I box my way through most of progression with the exception of a couple missions. You guys completely missed the whole point of why I posted what I posted. Because of the relentless smearing of other players who have been having issues.
    They post anything about aggro challenges and OMG, they are horrible, pathetic players, that shouldnt be allowed to even post. Look, I have received, and continue to receive all kinds of support via email, etc. A lot of players are intimidated and don't want to be smeared in this fashion. I completely understand. I however, have no problem at all with it. I am completely confident in my abilities and contribution on the group and raid level. No amount of BS coming from these forums is going to do anything to affect my game, or my reputation as a paladin on my server. We can keep this thread going as long as it needs to go.
  10. Linden Augur

Of course I do. Silent casting rocks. I can pull a DH mission in 3 pulls with a good wizzy that can burn on silent.
    As for the Ranger. My ranger is there for the additional wizzy merc, Tracking, pullling, Spires, Auspice, etc. Most of the time, the ranger sits at the zone in on Puller status. I box on one comp, I play a very busy class, so yeah, tanking, healing, I cant really focus on the ranger, and besides, I get it done just fine this way.

[IMG]
  11. Leex Pewpewer

If you understand what Silent Casting does then you'd understand how meaningless that parse you posted is.

Silent casting adds 1 hate per nuke..1 hate..So how is that even remotely challenging to keep aggro on? I mean I'd have to assume you think it's somewhat challenging other wise you wouldn't have posted that parse..

As for your reputation..Anyone who's hit me up that knows you ( and there has been a lot ) always say the same thing..You are terrible at your class..I could screen shot the 10-15 emails I have just on this forum which talk about you and how bad you are..Some from the guild you raid with even..Or I could show you the screens of the multiple people contacting me via in game with how terrible you are. Not that it would do any good..

It's easy enough to see your one of those players who think they are awesome, but reality is, you are very much the opposite.

Why is it you felt the need to rage on pets and their aggro, yet I have Ranger friends who don't even have TDS gear who can hold aggro off my pet? Prior to the nerf? Are you saying Rangers aggro management is better then Paladins?

I find your posts hilarious and entertaining so I don't mind you continuing to post..It's just showing us all and whoever reads this thread what a truly bad player you are, also the double posting is pretty cute, nothing screams attention more ;).
    Agrippa, Drayze and Sancus like this.
  12. Linden Augur

13. Linden Augur

Ok..Ill call you out on that one...Lets see the screen shots? As for Drayze? Who is your main on the Rathe?
  14. Drayze Elder

Ready for the answer? Here it comes.....it is.....Drayze

Been a Magician on the Rathe server since 2000. All of the tanks I have grouped with never had issues with my pets aggro prior to this nerf. It just really wasn't an issue like you say it was.
    Agrippa, Linden, Igniz and 1 other person like this.
  15. Igniz Augur

Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.
    Mintalie likes this.
  16. Linden Augur

Well Drayze, we have never had the pleasure to group. I would like to sometime. Hit me up ill be on most of the day working progression.
  17. Littlelegs Elder

Of course you can. First you get the cake, and then you eat it. The idiom is: "you can't eat your cake and have it too". I'm a lot of fun at parties.

But it seems like you guys are having a good time with whatever you're going on about.

Carry on, carry on
    Brohg likes this.
  18. Xanorak Lorekeeper

Linden... You want to be able to hold agro over pet classes- understandable. Wheather your playing your class right or not is not the point of this topic. Don't act like nerfing all pet classes is the answer to your problem.

And no, agro with pets is not working so stop disregarding everyone's input
  19. playful0 Journeyman

they are not going to nerf tanks, the current guy in charge here (I cant say names or they will ban me for having a opinion again) likes them and hates caters and really hates pet classes
  20. Xanorak Lorekeeper

hopefully they won't nerf tanks... I support that... But they need a solution to pet agro problems and not just leave things how they currently are