Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edrixx Lorekeeper

Fine - 8/10. I don't see Midnight Phyre leaving the rotation to support MM either.

So the rest of my post still stands.

/lockthread
    Simone likes this.
  2. Gnot New Member

Welp they just stole our Sky slot, thanks MM. Not helping your cause with any of us.
    Alphont likes this.
  3. VoltrunVoltari Lorekeeper

For what its worth to the discussion. Gulfein and MM are up in Sky at the moment murdering on DHS' day. DHS is watching this transpire with much sadness and annoyance.
    Simone likes this.
  4. Gnot New Member

Not making us in any way sympathetic, hope it's worth it to you, but you won't be winning anyone to your cause with this.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Ambiguously Journeyman

MM actually did try diplomacy. There's several logs of this floating around in this thread, others, and the pastebin. Faceless declined it in favor of "Try and stop us."

FI attempted to force FFA on the the Efreeti cycle, but specifically targeted MM's spawn only in order to provoke them.

If ability to contest FFA makes that not a big deal, then why are you even complaining about MM to begin with? You have the ability to contest as well.
  6. Ambiguously Journeyman

Your issue is that you cherry pick only what you think makes MM look bad or Faceless look good, then pass that off as 100% truth. So, you're correct, it's not a reading comprehension issue. It's willful ignorance to play to your bias.
  7. VoltrunVoltari Lorekeeper

Well I tell you the overwhelming opinion of DHS is decidedly not pro-MM right now. FI just stopped them from killing Eye on our day. But the damage is done with several early islands cleared and Keeper was triggered an hour before our members will be ready.
  8. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Cry moar noob.
  9. Shmef Augur

i have had no positive interactions with MM, i have had negative interactions with some of the bigger box groups that were in MM at the time. there is nothing since the server started that has given me reason to like MM. are they innocent in all this? no. would i say i am defending them now? somewhat but not entirely no. i would not place all of the blame on them for what they are doing tho. they are doing to others what FI has done to them. is that right? no. maybe its not their intention to help the server out but by their actions they could give the other guilds reason enough to deal with TL, i mean FI.

in a very crude analogy, if you went hiking with 5 friends and you found a sleeping bear, one of those friends decided to throw rocks at it because they think they are a hard and invincible. now the bear is pissed off and mauls 3 of your friends. do you place all of the blame on the bear for the damage? even tho you know they are "that friend" that everyone just puts up with for whatever reason they dont want to deal with?
  10. Drathus Augur

Actually, your assumptions are still off base.

I was asked to vote - I stated what my vote was in this thread and why I voted the way I did.

It's fairly simple and to the point.

The only complaining I see is yours.

Edit: retracted the New member comment as it was an incorrect assumption of mine you had just created the account - however it was created on Aug 20th.
  11. Reap Elder

Doing nothing doesn't help either. Funny, that.
    Gumby and Alphont like this.
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

Totally thought when I woke up there would be something new to read but it's just the same posts saying practically the same things by different people.

Here is my highlight reel.

Love it, love that you didn't even get a reply either.

I was wondering how long until someone in Faceless was outed for using it and Darth was then forced to choose. His stance, or his guildy. The plot thickens~!

I love being made fun of so I gotta admit this is my favorite post of them all.

Keep up the good work arguing the same points over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over
    rekais910 likes this.
  13. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Your day?

There are no rotation days, from the point when Faceless Insanity took Efreeti on our day.

That's simply all there is to it.
  14. Nechi-Brell Augur

Hows that working out for you Aneuren?
    Simone likes this.
  15. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I don't like it but if nobody else is going to stand up for my guildmates you can bet that I will.
    Endtime likes this.
  16. Edrixx Lorekeeper

Once again you're proving yourself to be a bonehead. I made no mention in my post of what FI did or what MM did.

I merely pointed out that 8/10 guilds levied a list of demands to MM to rejoin the rotation (No mention of what happened, why, or how)

MM presented their own demands for them to rejoin the rotation (No mention of what happened, why, or how)

And that the rotation will continue with all guilds minus MM and will prevent MM from taking any rotation assigned content. (No mention of what happened, why, or how)

I'm not cherry picking anything. The above are facts, no? Did 8/10 guilds not approve a list of demands? Did MM not present their own demands? Is the rotation not continuing with all guilds minus MM?
    Simone likes this.
  17. rekais910 Augur

Yea Aneuren. Actually so far we already have two guild leaders who acted in bad faith with proof. Simone decided to use his position to bypass the rules of the rotation with Faceless. That's unacceptable in that position. Dupre actively lied and covered Faceless' actions. That's two guild leaders who have actions that speak of both cowardice and breaking the rotation. It's on them now.
  18. AlmarsGuides Augur

So what you're saying is everyone made uninformed decisions about this entire matter and you totally expect it to be well received/accepted?

Best. Jury. Ever.
    rekais910 likes this.
  19. Edrixx Lorekeeper

You're attempting to put words in my mouth as I never said that at all. I said a vote happened and 8 of the 10 guilds levied a list of demands for MM to rejoin the rotation. Not sure how much more clear I can make it?

Edit: For the record, I think it's quite clear that all of the voting guilds know exactly what happened by now since it's been repeated over and over. My personal opinion is that guilds would still vote the same way but my opinion makes no difference.
    Simone likes this.
  20. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Sexist and misogynistic, nice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.