Bonus XP: Friday, Sept 25 - Thursday, Oct 1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Did someone just say "Bonus Experience?"

[IMG]

A week of bonus experience kicks off Friday, September 25, 2015 at 12:01AM Pacific* and will last a full week! This means you have until 11:59PM Pacific on Thursday, October 1, 2015 to fill up those XP bars, and pick up some AAs!

Note: This XP bonus will not be available on progression servers.

As we head into the next expansion, we'll have special promotions for players each week. Learn more about Fall Frenzy here!

*Time Zone Converter
  2. Robbot New Member

Will this be a full +100%, as in double?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Mournblade Lorekeeper

Very very cool! Thank you!
  4. JadedShadows New Member

What is the % of bonus xp?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. reagentz New Member

TLP gets left out in the rain, no love. pfft.
    lockjaws likes this.
  6. Sulerill Elder

Why doesn't TLP get this?
    lockjaws and Dexar like this.
  7. reagentz New Member

Dunno, but its lame as hell. All servers get some "holiday" beginning of Fall love, but us on TLP. If I knew DBG operated like that I'd just stuck with easy-mode standard ruleset when I started on a free account and never paid to be on TLP.
  8. Sneaksta Journeyman

As I see it, no matter what, there will always be someone who will find a way to B*tch about anything for any reason. So Normal servers get bonus EXP to help Kick off a new Xpac presale. So it doesn't extend to TLP servers... Who really gives a Great Big Flying Ferk?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The point of the TLP is to advance through classic gameplay, not nerf or get it handed to you!. Whiner!
    And that is my Rant for the day! Here to point out that no matter what you do, and how easy things are, there is somebody out there that, regardless of special circumstances ( or a failure to read/understand what TLP means) will always cry that someone else is getting it easier, or better, or less difficult, or free... LOL Cry me a river!!!!!!!
  9. Sneaksta Journeyman

If they keep crying about being left in the dark, give them a stack of 20 "Reinforced Oyster Shooters" a Miraculous meal, granting 30 End, and 20 AC. with lore of " These tasty treats are rumored to enhance physical endurance and hardiness..." That should equal about a week of EXP bonus to them.....
    mystic37 likes this.
  10. Riou EQResource

Cause Kunark just unlocked not to long ago probably. Holly said TLP will probably get marketplace deals or something instead on some of the bonuses.
  11. Razgadz Lorekeeper

will AB Server get 200 % exp so we can get the same ammount of exp like the other Servers ? o_O
    Agrippa likes this.
  12. chronicler Augur

seems bonus around 50%
  13. Fastdefense New Member

Way to leave progression servers out of it.. I don't actually pay to play this game every month...
  14. Sinzz Augur

considering folks playing on tlp actually all have to pay monthly I'm not sure why you would disregard them in the bonus exp, it isn't like there aren't max levels or the fact you already did a bonus exp on there anyways the first day kunark opened why block it now?
    Zublak and lockjaws like this.
  15. Zebarathe New Member

Thanks for the bonus exp due to the down time but could you maybe update some of the fade AA abilities to work a little differently. I'm not saying you got it wrong but i'm also not saying you got it right. The manner that they should work is something more along the line of ... I'm using a diversion to distract you while i escape, not i need to be out of your range of vision to use a diversion to distract you , so you notice me again, so then i can escape. Also about this change ... the old way of pulling was based on the idea of there being alot of space to pull .... last i checked the new expansion zones are very small compared to what they used to be.

So how i think it should work is that, it works at close range but in that close range you have 5 sec to run X distance if you do not get to x distance within those 5 sec the aggro sticks or if you aggro another mob with in those 5 sec the aggro sticks other wise you are safe.

As for the paladin AA Balefire Burst .... Paladins already have this aa ...actually it was put in the game when Luclin(sp) its called Valiant Steed. Where its insta cast and if you run far enough away aggro goes away ... the distance might be a little further but it works the same way ...

Seriously The original idea of the AA was to create a Blinding light to blind the mob so you can escape in shadows the blinding light created while the monster is blind and cant see anyway .... What happens when you cal blind on a mob? they run away ... With the changes you made you also need to change the name to "Perxues's Pacify Aura" or something.

Next Paladin AA divine call its useless once you get past tier 1 group zones ... Everyone raise there hand if they only have ever and will ever hunt in tier 1 group zones for the rest of the days they play everquest. So i suggest removing it completely and refunding everyone AA's they spent on it or actually make it work like it used to and only restrict it when you enter a raid instance.
  16. Zarakii Augur

Easy-mode standard eh? last i checked TLP people had no disc to use and 5-8 spells with no aa to combo with ect ect so ALL you have to do is level and farm gear... cry much? i could see a point if you had 105 levels to gain along with 11-16k aa but really 60 levels and you feel the need to cry this much? TLP has been a thorn in live servers sides since you guys got your way just shut up already sick and tired of it
    mystic37 likes this.
  17. Demandred Elder

Guess server pops must've been low after nerf.
  18. Brudal Augur

Likely due to it being a part of the expansion pre-launch events, in 4 years or so when they catch up to current expansion I bet they will get all the cool bonuses of the upcoming weeks which includes the bonus xp week.
    mystic37 likes this.
  19. lockjaws Augur

The TLPs are currently funding all paychecks and get purposely overlooked on kick-downs. That's pretty awesome, guys.
  20. Numiko Augur

Yea so the servers that have majority free to play players on get bonus exp, but the servers where 100% are paying customers don't .. makes sense to me!