Bonus XP: Friday, Sept 25 - Thursday, Oct 1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 24, 2015.

1. LaVolta New Member

Clearly a bug for TLP getting double xp. Perhaps they should rollback the servers to before that event. I am sure the silent masses on those servers felt it ruined their progression experience.

These developers clearly show they aren't afraid of going back to fix mistakes no matter how long ago nor how beneficial they were.
  2. Moklianne Augur

Quite amusing. I guess they figure you'll play longer if the XP bonus is less than what it typically is during events like this. So, instead of a 3-4 day weekend at 50%, we get a week at 20-25% and yet the net is still the same overall for the servers. This is what happens when the marketing team has a hand in stuff like this....

Also, since you are playing longer, you are more likely to realize suddenly you want that item from the marketplace, such as a bag or toy, boosting their financials for end of year. Very clever. So corporate america.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well to be fair spreading out a lower exp bonus over a longer time also allows people who can't play every day a chance to get at least some exp bonus.

Plus I suspect online numbers have been dropping and they are trying to maintain interest until October 1st.
    Moklianne likes this.
  4. CymruOne New Member

I'd be happy with any exp because AB is down more than it is up =/