Bonus XP: Friday, Sept 25 - Thursday, Oct 1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 24, 2015.

1. mystic37 Journeyman

They did not take it from you... when it was not given to you....
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  2. Bartoss Journeyman

You're right, I should have said first they exclude us from Bonus xp, then they exclude us from other GM run events.
  3. Realgood5000 New Member

Not really. EQ keeps crashing. I can't stay logged in long enough to even do anything. Are you going to extend the exp. bonus, because your servers keep crashing all day?
  4. Sinzz Augur

there is 4x the population on 1 tlp then any other live server, factor in the fact that live servers have more free to play then gold players and then factor in the fact that there is actually a second tlp server, id say that tells you where its at for db.
    if you don't believe that then why do you think db caters to tlp more then live servers? you go where the money is ... and take it :0
  5. sojero One hit wonder

How do you account for the massive amount of people from non tlp servers that also play on tlp servers because they dont have anything left to do other than 1-2 nights of raiding? TLP is a nice income, but history has shown us that it will only be that way for a couple of expansions on there. It will die down, but non TLP'ers will still be here, they cater to both, not just one or the other. They have shown that by giving us a full expansion while also bringing up and maintaining the whine fest, i meant tlp servers.
  6. Splody Journeyman

Oh my god people, you're all essentially whining that exp is too slow on TLP... for the real experience they shouldn't even give you what they already do... They want to have the nostalgia without having to put up with everything that came with it. Derp.

You want modern benefits then stop playing on those servers :p just my 2cp
  7. Agrippa Augur

I know that I'm waiting for my personal GM event on Lockjaw. They can keep the experience bonus, but I'm entitled to an Oakwynd, Qeynos Shield, and Butcherblock Hammer to name a few.
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

TLP tears are delicious. Keep them flowing. I am enjoying my xp on Live.
  9. mystic37 Journeyman

The live servers have more free to play people than gold account players?

Where can I look that information up? Seriously I would love to take a look at the financials....

The players I interact with daily... maybe 2 in 10 is free to play.

You are under the assumption that Progression players.... only play on that one server... and never play on live servers?

You have quite a bit of data at your disposal.... please enlighten all of us... where you get your numbers and facts from....

Will you?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Danaith New Member

this makes 0 sense. the only servers that would actually enjoy having double xp and you wont let them have it.
  11. Zarakii Augur

my god people its like 10% stop crying
  12. Silv Augur

Wow. Leave it to TLP to point out that the sky is falling! :rolleyes:

They just fixed damage bonuses on weapons for you guys yesterday. At least give it another 24 hours before revving up the whinemobile. The players on live need a whambulance with all this nonsense.
  13. Agrippa Augur

Psst...Silv. Now we've got people crying that the fix went too far in the other direction. Can't we see two emergency hotfixes in less than 24 hours?
    complexication and Silv like this.
  14. Crelborn New Member

missing some class AAs replenish companion on both my mage and necromancer... prep for the patch to the patch to the patch... and yes I already did a /bug report
  15. Zarakii Augur

was it merged into another aa like a ton of others they did?
    Gyurika Godofwar and Silv like this.
  16. Elricvonclief Augur

The TLP folks' sense of entitlement is strong, very strong. :cool:
  17. Silv Augur

Yeah I saw that... I just couldn't even touch the new threads after the insanity about the damage bonus "nerf" targeting TLP and how DBG *never* listens to them. :rolleyes:

That doesn't even begin to express the magnitude of the situation.
  18. Mayfaire Augur

Oh, come on guys. Don't you know that Verant and Sony ran Everquest on fairy dust, hugs and true love for 16 years until DBG came along and realized people would pay real money to play TLP?

That is how the story went, amiright? :D
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  19. Silv Augur

I think they had to use all the fairy dust and hugs to bring Dzarn back... :p
  20. Sinzz Augur

as someone who plays on the tlp servers sometimes for no other reason then to get away from free to play players I long for the day they make a live server that's pay only because honestly I have serious problems with free to play players and free to play games.i would be even happier if they charged a one time fee of 100 dollars to play on said server as well