Fall Frenzy for EverQuest - Something Cool Every Week

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

2. Rorce Augur

Love the weekly bonuses. Thanks!
  3. Doctordoom New Member

What % is the bonus?
  4. Brohg Augur

some. go kill some monsters.
  5. weaselwhipper New Member

this is great! thanks roshen+team
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Fastdefense New Member

Is TLP going to be excluded from all the events?
  7. Sinzz Augur

logic , you sell exp pots on tlp for use anytime yet don't activate free exp bonus? seriously ....
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get the bonuses delayed on AB until the crashes are fixed please ?

That is if the devs are still aware AB is still crashing being as there is no longer a note at the top of the forums about AB.
    Motherlee likes this.
  9. TibalMurphy Elder

Welcome to EverQuest lol.
  10. Numiko Augur

So far they are two for two on "Nothing Cool for the TLP Servers Every Week!"

Great event guys!
  11. Ssixa Augur

Considering that they are gearing up for an expansion launch, which is aimed at NON-TLP players, I reckon that is the business strategy here. Draw back people that aren't playing as often, push the free to plays closer to going all-access...yadda yadda.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Morningdew Lorekeeper

Something cool every week. Like random down times and patches due to poor testing and ignoring reported bugs on the test server. Why even have a test server if what little testing that gets done does not get fixed before going live.

And why should progression servers get bonuses? They are the reason the rest of the servers keep getting taken down for the most part.
  13. Morningdew Lorekeeper

Found another cool feature. 3 min zone load times or zones not available. Woohoo. Thanks for the cool bonuses.
    Motherlee likes this.
  14. Morningdew Lorekeeper

Hmm, been trying to zone into guild lobby for 15 minutes now. I am losing way more xp due to slow zoning than I am gaining by the 10% xp bonus.
  15. Gerzer Lorekeeper

Heya Roshen, is the XP bonus something that will be turned up closer to Dbl XP as the week moves forward?
  16. Brudal Augur

weeks plural?

http://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=123352 mentions a couple of xp bonuses; not sure if next will be same or more.
    Riou likes this.
  17. Jazfer Journeyman

I would like to put in a request for a double name spawn event. its been far too long since that's happened. maybe do a whole week of double name spawn?
  18. Rorce Augur

I doubt it's double, but it looks like increased rares is probably next weeks bonus.

You can see the list here:

http://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=123352
  19. telezar Journeyman

Notice that you keep stating that tlp servers are not on the list of double xp server bonus. Really feels like a slap in the face everytime you state this. We have to pay for a server and get a double xp weekend? Oh that will shut them up. I for one am not impressed one bit by th tactics of daybrake. Take take take and you will loose, people will go somewhere else. continue being part of the failing problem and not being a leader in gaming! Its not like it matters you guys ignore more then half the posts in forums anyways. cause Im sure if it takes 5 days to get a item back in game that was a known issues for almost if not a month, then im sure you guys dont read posts!
  20. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

It's nice to see EQ finally get a little love! Thanks EQ team.