Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aneuren Tempered Steel

The far better question is why Darth would be so against having observers but would make a big deal out of the majority not wanting to release audio (but being fine with transcripts).

Hey Darth, your last reply on that topic, you wanted to "uphold the rules."

How about you start by not threatening to break the rotation?
  2. Pinto_Bean Augur

Can we get all of the votes recorded please with who chose what?
    I want to know if my prospective guild moving over to RF is republican or democratic because this is very important to me.
    Aneuren likes this.
  3. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Pinto_2016?
  4. Pinto_Bean Augur

It is probably the EXACT same reason I have stated above.
    I would be against having observers also if they had already voted that the recordings are private. Or if I felt that my officers weren't allowed equal representation in a meeting that was supposed to be on an equal playing field.
  5. Pinto_Bean Augur

Oh god. I think I would chose Trump as my vice president because his hair looks like cotton candy.
  6. Aneuren Tempered Steel

No, the threat was not related to the observers. When he made the threat, that had been resolved, he shouted everyone down until the others left. Just another instance of Darth threatening to break the rotation when it turns out his point of view was not the universally held one.

I'm not sure where we would be if every guild threatened to break the rotation over negotiations like that but I'm not thinking it's in the best spirit of compromise for the guild that cares.
  7. Darth Augur

Not threatening to break the rotation isn't a rule.

It's like you don't even try.
  8. Aneuren Tempered Steel

How about you start upholding the rules (pause) by (pause) not threatening to break the rotation.

Or is breaking the rotation not against the rules?
  9. taliefer Augur

sooo, let him break the rotation? im not sure why any one guild feels they are more entitled on this rotation than any other.

if he says hes going to break the rotation over something he disagrees with, let him, and let him enjoy his 3 days off
  10. Darth Augur

Replying to this so we hit 100 pages!

Why do you keep talking about me threatening to break the rotation? Are you afraid DBG won't uphold the rotation and punish me and my guild? I mean we know they will suspend accounts over this rotation.

If one of you threatened to break the rotation, you know what I would say say?

[IMG]
  11. Darth Augur

Seven days.

I'm a V.I.P. sir. I get a full weeks vacation. Get this long weekend vacation out of here.
  12. Aneuren Tempered Steel

When one of the guild leaders of the largest guilds on this server continually threatens to break the rotation when people disagree with him, I'd say that's a topic worthy of conversation.

Mind you, there's only one such person.

You.
  13. Lejaun Augur

So the new way is threaten to break an agreement that all of the other guilds are for, if you don't get your way?
  14. Snar Lorekeeper

So you are not against releasing that recording? The council agreed it was not okay to realease but permitted people to have "observers" in the channel as well?

Forgive me but this sounds like a very good reason Darth would be upset.
  15. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

[IMG]

Next Goal: 200!

Rotation synopsis should be out soon. Not too many changes really.
  16. Pinto_Bean Augur

Now you got me slightly confused because I feel like you just said the same thing.

Right now though, I feel like you are pretty much pubically releasing convenient parts discussed in the meeting of the transcript to try to, in some round about way, convince everyone that Darth is Kim Jong Ill and he never died.
    Snar likes this.
  17. Lejaun Augur

Easy way to remedy this. Release the transcript/recording for all to see. Which guild leaders are against this?
  18. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Yes, it always seems like Darth finds a reason to be upset and to then (edit: threaten to) violate the rotation because he's upset.

But no, I myself would not care about releasing the recording.
  19. Darth Augur

I would assume so...I mean not specifically listed as a rule, so maybe that's the loophole?

I know that anyone can "threaten" or say whatever they want though.

But, I can't release this recording!

The vote for not releasing the recording never happened, as a vote to "transcribe the recording and give it to those who actually ask for it" was instead levied.

That passed, so once someone transcribes this 4h18m audio file of like 24 people interrupting one another and wasting time gets transcribed maybe the general public can see it. Of course it'll be mostly gibberish.

I do however say I would release the audio no matter what and was told by a couple specific guilds that if I did they'd petitionquest me for breaking the rotation.

I'm pretty sure DBG would laugh at that petition. But, oh well I agreed, so sorry guys.
    Simone likes this.
  20. Aneuren Tempered Steel

If the guild leader of a major guild is going to continue to threaten to break the rotation to try to strong arm people into adopting his points - whatever they are - yes, I have a problem with that.

You don't? You approve? You want to be able to threaten people into doing what you want them to do also? Is that how this should work?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.