Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Augur

I am not allowed to publicly release my recording or transcript (btw we're still turning that recording into a transcript to share with our own people) because the council voted not to allow a public release.

YOUR GL voted no to allowing Public Release of the Recording.

I actually threatened to release it anyway, and guess what YOUR GL suggested?

Oh that they have a meeting and vote on issues without allowing me or my guild rep being there.

Yeah that actually happened.
    Simone likes this.
  2. Zublak Augur

Pretty sad. GG DBG. Slowly ruining your own game with politics.
  3. Aneuren Tempered Steel

And what exactly was it that you threatened to do in retaliation?

You know what it has slipped my mind, but I'm sure you could refresh my recollection.

Because remember, Faceless Cares!
  4. Pinto_Bean Augur

I would hope he threatened to petition your leader for not mediating in a proper manor outlined in the rotation document therefore breaking rotation.

Oh wait, would you have to mediate the breakdown in mediation for 24 hours before petitioning?
  5. Lotusfly Elder

what was it tell me
    Porygon likes this.
  6. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Oh I'll let Darth be good enough to come along and give voice to his own words. It was absolutely in keeping with his constant admonishments that Faceless Cares. But no, Pinto, when a majority of the guild leaders voted against Darth's threats, he did not merely threaten to petition in disobedience of the majority vote.
  7. Lejaun Augur

Never cared for WoW, or played it for more than a week. Try again though with your insults.
  8. Snar Lorekeeper

I am actually more interested in why the council felt that it was not necessary to provide a recording of the meeting? RF provides their chat of the meetings.

I think everyone has the right to hear how these sessions are going. The community and guild members should be allowed to hear how they are being represented in these discussions. Luckily I have Darth as a leader and will have that luxury sadly others will not.
    Lotusfly and Zublak like this.
  9. Lejaun Augur

What I am saying, quite clearly, is that Faceless is so concerned with getting FFA mobs that they are camping targets even when they raid. You know, the targets that they'd gladly let smaller, casual guilds have?

The issue you seem to miss is that those smaller,casual guilds will never see those FFA targets unless they initiate a sock.
  10. Aneuren Tempered Steel

You know, I'm not really sure why the council majority voted against Darth. But I also have no idea why he would threaten his retaliation in response to a majority vote. Surely here is a paradigm of virtue that would never, never, threaten something simply because he couldn't get a majority to agree with his viewpoints.

But since you brought it up, perhaps you could explain why Darth was staunchly against having muted listeners in channel to listen to this meeting you profess should have been open to all? Nobody other than Faceless objected until Darth ranted about kicking out the extras.

Edit: In fact, Dima was the first to support allowing the extra observers to remain. You know, the guy so often vilified by your guild.
  11. Lejaun Augur

I agree. The server is more than just the guild leaders of the council. Everyone should be privy to the transcripts to know just what is being said, done, and what we're dealing with.
  12. Zublak Augur

Blah blah blah politics politics politics. Wish we could get back to playing EQ.
  13. Lejaun Augur

Ahh, the plot gets even thicker. Faceless doesn't know why transcripts can't just be released to the community....but their guild leader was against any outside observation? Chalk down yet another of those things that just aren't making sense.....like why Modest Man keeps asking for a copy of the petitions against them, but Faceless refuses to provide but says that they did all they could to stop MM from being banned. Just like Faceless says they aren't socking, but strategically camping. Just like Faceless says that they'd happily bow out to smaller, casual guilds, but they don't allow FFA mobs to stay up. Just like Faceless members complain that everybody is attacking them, yet every other post they write in response to non-Faceless members is how the others whine or should play WoW or are only a mid-tier player or whatever.
  14. Lejaun Augur

No one makes you read the forums. Go log in and play.
  15. Zublak Augur

I'm at work. It's something to do.

EDIT: yes Faceless members have jobs. Oh my!
    Protocol likes this.
  16. Lotusfly Elder

Just be happy the company running this game is requiring guilds to come to an agreement about raid targets.
    Zublak likes this.
  17. Azzudien Augur

Difficult to even speak to someone so obtuse to what happens in raid guilds. Every single guild on the rotation has trackers that check raid target spawns. Even rotation mobs you need to know if it is up before calling your entire guild to the zone to form a raid.
    As stated above by Protocol in fact Faceless does and is willing to give FFA targets to other guilds and actually the majority of the rotation guilds work very well together.
    I was there when DHS took down Vox the first time, the entire zone was filled with shouts and ooc's from a few raid guilds cheering them on.
    After they killed Vox several people of those guilds jumped in to help rezz DHS members.

You really have no reality of what is happening in the rotation guilds. Several people come here and and moan on the forums but in reality the rotation guilds do work together.
    I would be shocked if DHS, or Peace or other guilds went to Darth or Zaide and asked them to have shot at a FFA target and Darth and Zaide said no. I am actually often surprised how much Darth and Zaide actually do care about other guilds. I have raided in some of the top guilds in EQ history with multiple servers firsts in my gaming resume and I have never seen guild leaders of a top guild willing to give as much as Darth and Zaide.
    Protocol, Simone and Zublak like this.
  18. Wiluven Journeyman

It's FFA.....

You used the correct term 'magical' on this one. It's called gate and is most likely in your spell book along side of 'Bind Affinity'. You too can look at the google document that tells you when a mob is in window. When the mob pops, push that magical gate button and wheeeeeeeeee it'll whisk you away right to the dragon. Magic!
    Zublak likes this.
  19. Zublak Augur

I wouldn't allow observers either. It should only be guild leader and 1 officer per guilds. No sense in having others observe. Once the meeting is done it should then be released and then they can review.
  20. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Feigned nonchalance while throwing up likes on posts by your guildmates while posting venemous replies to players not in your guild, calling them losers, denigrating them in various ways, doesn't quite add up to a significant personal drive to play EQ on your behalf.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.