Ragefire Exceeded Expectations - What Now?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tronk Augur

Well, then it's a good thing your opinion isn't being implemented. The issue is they already too SC money, and they like to sell us SC items, and the want us to buy more SC items in the future such as ever increasing bag sizes.

The people who run the game probably disagree with you, and the people who already bought from the store likely disagree to have their purchases become irrelevant.

If your opinion means a lot to you, then YOU can give up your things. Don't volunteer others for that perk, in civilized society it is considered rude.
    Sendori likes this.
  2. idej Augur

If you do open the server please fix the fact mage pets are just destroying content.
    Maginus likes this.
  3. Tronk Augur

Already stated many times, not possible.
  4. Mappo Runt New Member

Let the transfer take 5 days to implement, but i'm fine with no transfers.
  5. Proh New Member

Remove the /Follow command, I was informed theres an illegal program that allows you to /stick. Pretty easy to tell whose using 3rd party software. Let them box, they can move characters one by one.

Secondly wouldn't mind seeing a re-vote now that all the players had a taste of Ragefire. Thanks to the folks on live and/or logged on their old accounts to vote without any real knowledge of how this was going to play out. I'm willing to bet 2 month voting and/or launch with Kunark will receive way more votes this time around. If max nostalgia wins again so be it.
  6. Synisca Augur

Man, I love this post so much, lol. For the first 5 days on Lockjaw, with the people on Ragefire be suspended in time?
    SkeezieEQ likes this.
  7. Maginus Lorekeeper

Wow your way off the mark aren't you....NEW server...no one has spent anything...stay on subject...
  8. Yildar New Member

YES to new server.
    NO to transfers.
    YES to only allowing one copy of EQ running on a PC at a time
    Grisnkh and Maginus like this.
  9. Ziggy Augur

[Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] is automation, and they have been suspending people for its use, they just need to enforce existing rules
    O_Castitatis_Lilium likes this.
  10. Kasuka Lorekeeper

First, don't include me in this "we" thing. I haven't quit, I've played straight through, as have the rest of my family. I've yet to see someone quit because of the "character" of the game. It comes down to the basics - resources and opportunity. If you take one away, the game ceases to be attractive. Ragefire is short on both.

Right now this "community" you're placing on a pedestal is tearing itself apart due to the congestion. It's all out war for some. Perhaps adding a second server will alleviate the problem, and perhaps it won't. Investing everything in one possible solution to the problem, where multiple solutions exist, is pointless. The instances can be discontinued later if it's found they're a detriment to the server.
  11. Maginus Lorekeeper

Just cause you haven't thought of a way doesn't make it impossible....improbable perhaps but not impossible. assumptions are the mother of all **********
  12. Epicgore New Member

boxers pay for all those accounts you really expect them to say no we don't want your money?
    Mynxx likes this.
  13. Tronk Augur

This is a great example of thinking outside the box (pun intended). It does seem like a great idea, except if you have two kids who both want to be shaman (or whatever).

It's also an issue because they sold All-Access, and not reduced access for multiple accounts on an IP. All-Access is pretty clear; it includes everything any other All-Access account is permitted.

Then there is the issue of people who live in a large house with roommates. So, only 1 gets to be the class they want, even if they never play together?

Then there is the issue of internet cafes or restaurants. So, we can't play a necro there if someone there is already logged in as one?

And, of course, many of us are on wireless. We turn off the darn thing and it always gives a new ip address. How do you police that? Is it worth the effort?

How about just make room for everyone?
    Mayfaire and Mynxx like this.
  14. Glistarian Augur

This is a ludicrous statement, and I expect you know it.
  15. Darth Augur

No thanks.

Stay on Ragefire if you can't reroll and lose 1 week of progress. 6 months of classic and you lose 1 week? 2 at most?

Seriously no transfers until maybe to 2 month mark.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  16. Epicgore New Member

When did they start that? people have been using it for years and told it was not against the eula.
    Zirquel and Sendori like this.
  17. Draden Elder

I don't get the whole boxing thing, it literally does not affect you, at all. The discussion is pointless.
    Mayfaire and Sendori like this.
  18. Kasuka Lorekeeper

19. Tronk Augur

That's not all access. That's some access. All-Access is all-access, even if you don't like it.
  20. TheVoid Journeyman

People just want to be able to log into the game. Boxing, Botting whatever else is second on list. If all of us that can not log in to play and stuck in a queue, could actually be in game, we could find someplace to actually play. Having out $$ spent and NOT being able to play is a bigger issue then any boxer or botter.
    Peri, Fallfyres and Zechs like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.