Ragefire Exceeded Expectations - What Now?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geroblue Augur

It based on being on these new forums. I've been here since 2004.
  2. spleeny New Member

actually - no , it isnt. learn what it is youre talking about before you talk about it. In regards specifically to [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] it doesnt automate anything. it replicates key presses and or mouse movements across multiple windows. thats not automation. its a software kvm switch with some bells and whistles to make it look pretty. as well as the ability to manage your window sizes and placements.

all of you baka's throwing tantrums about boxers need to stop looking at the wrong problem. the problem isnt the boxers or the boxes. its the people that are abusive by nature and give other boxers a
    bad name because of it. perma camping , kill stealing , rude behavior in general. none of that is the result of having the ability to run multiple toons at once. its the person behind them being a jerk.

I box. i havent on ragefire because i just didnt feel like it this time around. i have the ability to do so because i actually know how to use my computer for something more than just gaming. (and the processing power to handle 6-8 clients) but when i do box if real people want to join me i happily drop out a box or two or whatever. just because you are too lazy or too simple to understand how to do it or too poor to sub it or too poor to uprgrade your machine doesnt make it cheating. even alt tabbing with no software assistance i run circles around most people playing one toon.

SOE's stance and as far as i can see DBG's Stance on boxing has always been as long as there is no automation involved it is acceptable.i can only speak for [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] - NO AUTOMATION. So stop with this balogna already.

and [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] remains on a multitude of MMOS approved 3rd party software list since its creation.
    SBC0 and Motherlee like this.
  3. Motherlee Augur

Povar has some exceedingly nice boxed groups who will invite you, give you rots and chat with you. Like others have said, you have a problem with griefers, not boxers.
    SBC0 likes this.
  4. Rumplestilskin Lorekeeper

The silence from the Daybreak Moderator is DEAFENING!
  5. Casdegere New Member

They want your money, not your complaints. Did anyone besides me figure that out years ago? EQ had it's day and with few games as good as it out there I have existed in Single Player limbo for the last year. Not willing to go back and have hackers, griefers and rude people ruin my gaming experience. I only have so much freetime, if they are not being policed, I'm not going to burn my time on this game. I played P1999 for quite some time. Have a Chanter maxed out there but I'm not going to dedicate more time than I am willing to for a dated game.
    Motherlee likes this.
  6. SBC0 Elder

Actually, I have only had nice experiences so far with Lockjaw. There is far less grief, less complaining, etc. Of course you have the trolls that like to cause issues and the high level 6 mage box that posts loot that no one can afford (by the way a trained monkey can level 6 mages in a short period of time), but it seems less prevalent on Lockjaw.
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.