Ragefire Exceeded Expectations - What Now?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreftan Elder

I know no one's asked yet , but what about transfers ?
  2. Txstrmhntr New Member

No transfers launch it from scratch same ruleset, if you care so much about the 1 weekend you put in one Ragefire then friggin stay on Ragefire.
    Maginus likes this.
  3. Maginus Lorekeeper

If they police the crap out of the server and stop the bots maybe we can have a normal server for once
    O_Castitatis_Lilium likes this.
  4. Katmandu26 Augur

I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting to see what is said.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  5. Draden Elder

Gonna have to let that go. Normal wear and tear dude.
  6. Kibanu Augur

I'm for no boxing on second server. Don't really care about transfers.
    Grisnkh and Riley like this.
  7. Maginus Lorekeeper

What's wrong? We can't have ONE freaking bot free server? not ONE? How many servers are there? and we can't have ONE FREAKING bot free server???
    Grisnkh, Riley and complexication like this.
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

The boxers are not the problem all the whiners blaming them for everything that is the problem.
    Melanippe, Pukk, Sendori and 4 others like this.
  9. Unique_Moop Augur

This is just too late. I would have played on the second server but not a week+ after launch.

I would however move if the server opened up kunark/velious at launch. there is no appeal at this point if you're not going to have the server ready until friday.
  10. OldAsYouAre New Member

PUT IT TO A VOTE, BOXING OR NO BOXING ON LOCKJAW
    Grisnkh and O_Castitatis_Lilium like this.
  11. Mardy Augur

By the way, most people don't read the forums, even less that post here. Just wanting to say ingame, people cheered wildly when they heard of this news. So take it for what its worth, sometimes the forum vocal few aren't the best place to judge the mood of the playerbase. Majority of the people I saw ingame in various chat channels loved the idea of a 2nd server and higher level pickzone instances.
    Fallfyres and Mayfaire like this.
  12. Draden Elder

Well if you don't have fun playing the game, you prob shouldn't play it. Afterall, we are here for fun right?
  13. Kasuka Lorekeeper

Lockjaw will become Vulak`Aerr. Go ahead, log in, I just did. There's 20 people on the server... not the zone, THE SERVER. Instancing does the same thing, it just splits the population into different temporary servers.
  14. Mezrah Augur

...and what about the station cash that people spent on their characters?
  15. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

There is one it is P1999.
    Pukk, Sendori, Mynxx and 1 other person like this.
  16. Mappo Runt New Member

If you allow transfers do it after 5 days so the new people to the server has the same time invested as the people transferring. I would move to the new server and play my other main I was planning and transfer my toon off Ragefire to Lockjaw, so that would be a win win for me.
  17. Khale Journeyman

I would definitely play on the new server, even without a transfer. The amount of people on Ragefire right now is insane and is going to get worse, not better, when characters start leveling into their 20's and beyond.
    Maginus likes this.
  18. Draden Elder

That doesn't really make much sense, transfers will just play on ragefire, meaning they will be ahead regardless of when they do it.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  19. Maginus Lorekeeper

IMHO they shouldn't be able tp spend SC on a progression server at all
    Fallfyres likes this.
  20. Koda New Member

Please for the love of god... no boxers allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.