Tulisin_Dragonflame's Recent Activity

1. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Teek TLP FTE.

FTE was probably thrown under the bus and made the scapegoat for the dismal and dying Oakwynd population, though all the players know it...

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:53 AM
  2. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Zamazx's post in the thread Teek and Tormax are on the horizon!.

The reason everyone I know left oakwynd was the dupping that destroyed the economy. If they actually did something to fix it I would go...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  3. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Teek and Tormax are on the horizon!.

+1 for being disappointed they didn't do anything more interesting with Tormax to level out the population. Looking forward to Teek, but...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:49 AM
  4. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Toee's post in the thread Teek TLP FTE.

I find it funny that everyone that responded to this ignores the economy aspect of the oak server. I can only assume that they have...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:39 AM
  5. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Sheila's post in the thread Teek and Tormax are on the horizon!.

There's a whole thread that has tons of ideas, some very little effort. Them launching this as-is is pretty depressing. I was hoping...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:35 AM
  6. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Imma need you to stay quiet about Lavastorm please. There's only enough swirling smoke spawns for a couple people at a time.

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:24 AM
  7. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

This argument is basically "getting rid of Krono doesn't get rid of RMT"...but Krono didn't introduce RMT. You've been able to give...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:16 AM
  8. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Seriously, I can't believe people are considering playing on Teek when it's going to have personas. It's so...impure. I still stare...

Apr 5, 2024
  9. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

Okay but "we'll meet outside the game and I'll give you some money, trust me" is how RMT always worked prior to Krono, people would...

Apr 5, 2024
  10. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

I mean, they could literally just make the actual Krono item no-trade on a given server. You could still buy them, redeem them, see...

Apr 5, 2024
  11. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

As someone who'd rather see Tormax altered - genuinely glad you're excited and if Tormax comes out as it's currently envisioned I hope you...

Apr 5, 2024
  12. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Woke era of EQ that's lasted for...22 years since the dawn of instanced raiding? I'm failing to see past your thinly veiled insult to...

Apr 5, 2024
  13. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

I'm one of the people who'd like to see Tormax as Teek+FTE and I'm 100% fine with this. FTE's biggest impact is before everything...

Apr 5, 2024
  14. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Gutznmutz's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I played Oakwynd and it wasn't bad at all. It was really nice to not be trained or KSed. All the issues about mobs killing others who...

Apr 5, 2024
  15. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I guess? This sounds like you're saying "Norrath is toxic now because krono, and I know because I will be as toxic as the game...

Apr 5, 2024
  16. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Okay, but, like, in the Norrath I grew up in that wouldn't be acceptable for those bards or wizards either. They'd be hounded out of...

Apr 5, 2024
  17. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I don't really get the first objection. It doesn't make sense that a warrior who can kill 15 spiders slowly by being very durable can...

Apr 5, 2024
  18. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Do you have any examples where FTE made it "not feel like EQ"? Off the top of my head FTE saved me from dying a couple times to large...

Apr 5, 2024
  19. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I can understand liking FTE enough to push for it, I can understand being ambivalent. I can't understand disliking it enough to exert...

Apr 5, 2024
  20. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Tormax and Teek be the same but one is FTE.... Mischief is clearly the most popular rule set of all time to launch one Mischief 2.0...

Apr 5, 2024
  21. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I wouldn't say that the Teek server is underwhelming. The name maybe but not the ruleset. Many have been waiting for Mischief 2.0 and...

Apr 5, 2024
  22. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You just described exactly why Teek especially is underwhelming. none of us want to play on a server without FTE. True Box removed...

Apr 5, 2024
  23. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

Just have 'em put their money where their mouth is and let the people who dropped $1500 on the fancy Fippy tickets vote on it.

Apr 5, 2024
  24. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Basak's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

FTE was one of the best mechanics added to the game. I am honestly surprised it has not gone forward.

Apr 5, 2024
  25. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

"This spot is taken, I guess I'll have to go do something else" is infinitely less toxic than maintaining the ability to try to kill...

Apr 5, 2024
  26. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Absolutely correct, I hate FTE, but I still think one of the servers should have had it. Would have been happy to see an Oakwind clone...

Apr 5, 2024
  27. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked ForumNugget's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

When I first heard about FTE, I thought I wouldn't like it. But, then I tried it, and I liked it. It really did alleviate a lot of...

Apr 5, 2024
  28. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

A lot of the value of FTE doesn't even involve invoking the actual mechanics. It makes camps much firmer and generally results in people...

Apr 4, 2024
  29. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I would like to see Tormax mimic the Teek server but with FTE and relaxed truebox from the start.

Apr 4, 2024
  30. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

How do the people that really want Tormax to be a boxing server feel about it also having FTE enabled? I'm ambivalent about the former but...

Apr 4, 2024
  31. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'm not big on boxing beyond sometimes running a pocket bard, but if Tormax was a Teek clone with both no boxing rules and FTE I'd probably...

Apr 4, 2024
  32. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

+1 vote for Tormax being reworked to be the same as Teek but with FTE. It would alleviate both the expected huge population imbalance as...

Apr 4, 2024
  33. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Both will have Relaxed True-Box, starting with the traditional True-Box rules and relaxing the True-.

This whole terminology debacle could be avoided if they just used "Relaxing True Box Rules" instead of "Relaxed True Box Rules", because...

Apr 4, 2024
  34. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Extra Life Group Incentives Stretch Goal.

To clarify, the batch for the November period including the actual Extra Life Day event haven't been sent out yet to your knowledge?

Dec 11, 2023
  35. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread No Black Friday.

If they're aimed at TLPs they're certainly not aimed at the newer ones. The Black Friday sales for Oakwynd are like $40 for a few...

Nov 25, 2023
  36. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread next server should be extralife server.

I'd probably pay double for some rulesets, although not necessarily just huge bonuses. Heck I'd probably be willing to pay a couple...

Nov 25, 2023
  37. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I've pointed out before that hyperinflation is not the norm by any means, nor should it be expected by a reasonable participant in the...

Nov 25, 2023
  38. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

Part of the value-add of the krono system for the company and community is official capture of some segment of the independent RMT...

Nov 24, 2023
  39. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

I think a polite and well-thought-out email to the CEO is actually a pretty solid idea. It's also worth noting that Ji Ham was...

Nov 24, 2023
  40. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Imagine a bug lets people kill AOCs and agents of change just cease to be available overnight. If I said "Get over it and enjoy the...

Nov 24, 2023
  41. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

This is nonsense. There's completely reasonable expectations of economic fluctuation based off of the various in-game inputs. Nobody...

Nov 24, 2023
  42. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

The economy was actually a fairly engaging and lively part of EQ's lifecycle in the earlier eras, with Luclin being near the peak with...

Nov 22, 2023
  43. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Discussion on a new TLP server.

Just have your guild powerlevel 10 gnome warriors to 46 for each cazic touch mob. Make sure they have taunt maxed out and have them...

Nov 22, 2023
  44. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

Would 5 krono a day be more reasonable for a rate limit? The intent has less to do with inhibiting cross server/game trade and more...

Nov 22, 2023
  45. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

Except the point is to make them available for all servers and all games and you don't actually "claim" it until you use it. Not to...

Nov 22, 2023
  46. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

I agree this would significantly reduce the overall utility of the krono in its ability to port wealth across servers, etc. A...

Nov 22, 2023
  47. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

Right, the perfect-world solution that would make most everyone happy and probably result in nobody quitting would be individually...

Nov 22, 2023
  48. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

Look man I had to google to see whether the "u" or "a" was first, I'm going to get my google search's worth.

Nov 22, 2023
  49. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Windance's post in the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

Roll back all the servers. Come forward with an announcement of why it had to be done. Placing the blame on those who choose to exploit...

Nov 22, 2023
  50. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

This does nothing to fix the economy of servers that still have a robust plat-based economy, nor does it do anything to assuage the...

Nov 22, 2023
  51. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

In short, a bug allowed unlimited creation of platinum. Once it started to be actively abused it resulted in hyperinflation as...

Nov 22, 2023
  52. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

Would you be assuaged by the Extra Life bonuses coming back for a period of time?

Nov 22, 2023
  53. Tulisin_Dragonflame liked Reacshion's post in the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

Even just adding in another week of the Extra Life bonus will basically mean whatever loot was lost will likely be regained. The exp...

Nov 22, 2023
  54. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

My other comment is in mod-queue jail but: tl;dr - Do a full rollback, turn back on Extra Life bonuses through the month of December....

Nov 22, 2023
  55. Tulisin_Dragonflame replied to the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

Trying to do economic surgery would be a disaster and frankly DBG doesn't have the man-hours to devote to a complex solution that...

Nov 22, 2023