Tour's Recent Activity

1. Tour liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 27, 2024
  2. Tour liked Beimeith's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

There are already enough SPAs that can be used to improve Clerics. It is up to the designers to use them.

Mar 27, 2024
  3. Tour posted a new thread.

Multiple reset messages on Inner Turmoil / 25th Anniv Raid

Multiple reset messages on Inner Turmoil / 25th Anniv Raid. Guessing one per mob still up. "When one of the creatures is left alone the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 25, 2024
  4. Tour liked Mirthe's post in the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Hi all, I thought someone might appreciate this 3D print I made of my bard, Mirthe. Yes, I'm using Luclin models, because when I started...

Mar 5, 2024
  5. Tour liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Here's another good way to look at it: As of right now, all three LS tiers are tracking for faster completion than any tier in ToV, CoV,...

Mar 5, 2024
  6. Tour liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 2, 2024
  7. Tour liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

If the community wants to have this discussion then cool but today isn't the time and this thread isn't the place. SR won today and...

Mar 2, 2024
  8. Tour liked Aldryn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, friends! [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  9. Tour replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats!

Mar 2, 2024
  10. Tour liked Angeliana's post in the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

[IMG] Introducing Fippy Fest 2024! When the thought of a role-playing game with multiple online users playing simultaneously in lands...

Feb 23, 2024
  11. Tour liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 3, 2024
  12. Tour liked Fanra's post in the thread From Crawl to Tall: eqclient.ini Changes and DX11.

Since the January 17, 2024 game update that brought DirectX 11 (DX11) to live servers, playing EQ for me became annoying. Lag, stuttering,...

Jan 20, 2024
  13. Tour liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Jan 10, 2024
  14. Tour liked Angeliana's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

[IMG] It’s time to usher in the Year of Darkpaw! The Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest® Celebration has officially launched! Here are the...

Jan 1, 2024
  15. Tour liked Smokezz's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

It most certainly did not. It took a LONG time to get even a single item in TBL. How soon you forget. But still, it's been two weeks...

Dec 31, 2023
  16. Tour liked Allayna's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

You could also get the same one over and over and it rot. Fight Fire had 4 evolving items and I'm betting the # you had to farm in...

Dec 31, 2023
  17. Tour liked Svann2's post in the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Instant cast bard epic.

Dec 30, 2023
  18. Tour liked Cadira's post in the thread [Cleric] Non-current but useful spells.

All of the Eradicate XXX Cure spells are still great. Can't think of others atm.

Dec 24, 2023
  19. Tour replied to the thread [Cleric] Non-current but useful spells.

The eradicate disease / poison / curse ones are worth picking up, as Cadira said. Yes, the newer ones are great from a counter point of...

Dec 24, 2023
  20. Tour liked Aiona's post in the thread Currently Updated List of EQ Resources For TLP Players.

Updated: January 16, 2024 Archives - old forum archive - http://elitegamerslounge.com/home/soearchive/ Auctions -...

Dec 13, 2023
  21. Tour liked Herf's post in the thread WHERE IS THE DOUBLE EXP???.

Given the original post that was a remarkably mellow response. Congratulations! :)

Nov 6, 2023