Tour's Recent Activity

1. Tour liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Should DBC simplify burns?.

Just make it one button. Hold it down. It'll auto target the best target. Move you into position and press your best buttons. Then we can...

Nov 21, 2019
  2. Tour liked Cicelee's post in the thread Should DBC simplify burns?.

Isn't knowledge and skills what separates good players from not as good players? Simplifying burns to one "I win" button standardizes...

Nov 21, 2019
  3. Tour liked Skuz's post in the thread Aradune TLP.

I would rather an in-game memorial that is on all servers rather than a server named after Aradune, debating a ruleset that fits Aradune's...

Nov 20, 2019
  4. Tour liked Machen's post in the thread Aradune TLP.

If the purpose is to honor him, it doesn't make sense to honor him with something that is exactly the opposite of his contribution to...

Nov 20, 2019
  5. Tour liked VandilIzer's post in the thread Aradune TLP.

And you just want your server type so bad that you are using a dead mans memory to try to push your agenda rather than really...

Nov 20, 2019
  6. Tour liked Astral64's post in the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

We are all adults and can decide if and when we want to raid. We do not need your help with this. Those opposed to raiding on certain...

Nov 1, 2019
  7. Tour liked Marton's post in the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

The decision to raid or not during holidays falls on guild leadership people, not on devs. Having Tier 1 available on release harms...

Nov 1, 2019
  8. Tour replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

For guilds that had testing with the devs scheduled for the 22nd will those be rescheduled as the pre-order is the 23rd?

Oct 16, 2019
  9. Tour replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Something with the word "restless" in the title

Oct 14, 2019
  10. Tour liked Brohg's post in the thread Mages still use cotf casting augs?.

Evo at least. There's a thing where folks pick the balance of AC/HP/mana/+spell they're comfortable with on augments, like weighting, ya?...

Oct 12, 2019
  11. Tour replied to the thread Grats FU.

Strong work, congrats!

Oct 8, 2019
  12. Tour liked arsenil's post in the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Im sorry but the biggest disadvantage to mid and lower tier raid teams is not if they can or cant power through emote fails .. its that the...

Oct 4, 2019
  13. Tour liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

@Ryino :D [IMG]

Oct 3, 2019
  14. Tour liked Narlee's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

Very good idea. More of this type idea. I don't think it is a nuclear option though, but does have implications all its own. I am...

Sep 30, 2019
  15. Tour liked kizant's post in the thread Arcane Fusion changes.

I've had some questions about my posts in the Test patch thread. Figured I'd cover a little more of where my raid numbers come from. I've...

Sep 22, 2019
  16. Tour replied to the thread Raid AE Healing.

Shm AoE alliance range is 60 feet. Clr 50 feet, and Dru 28 feet. Base healing of 11820, 13641, and 14308 respectively. When you have the...

Sep 22, 2019
  17. Tour liked Sathayorn's post in the thread Lag Memorial Mountain - Let's get this over with.

I'm pretty sure the lag is unintentional and you're talking to human beings, treat them like such.

Sep 20, 2019
  18. Tour replied to the thread Raid AE Healing.

Brohg brings up a good point. I see some clr who have for example a grp message saying when they are casting a grp heal, but I see the...

Sep 20, 2019
  19. Tour liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 8, 2019
  20. Tour liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] B level meme Good part: Gold text color (Arial size 10) (248, 189, 33) faded gold text color (173, 132, 67) Larger text = Arial...

Aug 25, 2019
  21. Tour replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

Some undead at least in Velks raid ID: 145305^43 Throw the bile. It may attract the undead like it does when all over you body.^0...

Aug 25, 2019