TLP Addict's Recent Activity

1. TLP Addict posted a new thread.

Fear 0/0 Bug is Back or Maybe Just not Fully Fixed

Opened a Dreadlands DZ on Vaniki for the Gorenaire achieve, she spawned as Fabled, decided to give it a go anyway, upon engage I was...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:49 PM
  2. TLP Addict replied to the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

Hi, New to Everquest. I'm Dad

Apr 18, 2024
  3. TLP Addict liked taliefer's post in the thread Best Non-Monk/Non-Chanter TLP DPS Class?.

I disagree with this concerning raids, but it does require a ranger to forgo dual wielding and use a 2hander, specifically...

Apr 15, 2024
  4. TLP Addict replied to the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

Whole bunch of utility not a lot of DPS unless you're charming

Apr 14, 2024
  5. TLP Addict replied to the thread Any serious GDKP Guilds on Teek?.

Yeah I spent some time raiding with <Treasures> when that was it's name and it was a good time. Suspect their membership had matured...

Apr 12, 2024
  6. TLP Addict replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Only read the first 10 or so replies...nuff said OP got shot down hard. [IMG]

Apr 9, 2024
  7. TLP Addict replied to the thread Incoming < queue > assist me.

Yeah they listened to players when Mischief was announced and launched an overflow server. People went there expecting that they would...

Apr 6, 2024
  8. TLP Addict replied to the thread <Teek> --- Back Stabbath --- PST Rogue Guild Recruiting.

Should just name it <LFG>

Apr 5, 2024
  9. TLP Addict posted a new thread.

Can We Swap Server Names Around Please?

Teek will be the far more popular server as things stand, can it have the cool name instead please?

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 5, 2024
  10. TLP Addict replied to the thread Were pride of the legion and Greenmist dropable on mischief?.

Interesting.... [IMG]

Apr 5, 2024
  11. TLP Addict replied to the thread Best 6 box- Farming / High level group content.

Knight tank, Cleric and/or Shaman, Bard, 2-3 x Monks or Mages.

Apr 4, 2024
  12. TLP Addict liked Kahna's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

You must not have spent much time in pugs lately, the quality has dropped significantly in recent years. Most folks who play now...

Mar 27, 2024
  13. TLP Addict liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 14, 2024
  14. TLP Addict replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Because they've repeatedly demonstrated an unwillingness and/or inability to police such stuff, reliably and consistently.

Mar 12, 2024
  15. TLP Addict liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

In before Waring explains why we can't ask for this. I fully support this idea, except for the drakkin, just delete those.

Mar 10, 2024
  16. TLP Addict replied to the thread Oakwynd: Spell Casting Subtlety when will the AA unlock?.

Depends on class, most got it with Luclin, some like Druid off the top of my head, had to wait until Gates.

Mar 10, 2024
  17. TLP Addict liked Protocol's post in the thread <2024 TLP> EST Raiding Guild.

Glad to see you doing another guild Suvus, I always loved your YT content for Elf Sim. Look forward to more on this server!

Mar 10, 2024
  18. TLP Addict liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Absolutely a true point and one that I took advantage of when I tried to come back to Mischief twice (in TBS and SoD), but it just made...

Mar 10, 2024
  19. TLP Addict liked fransisco's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Do a tss server. Totally new level up path. Something no one has memorized and has done 10 times.

Mar 9, 2024
  20. TLP Addict replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Lots of weird flexes going on in here. 5 Enchanters are overkill, 2 or 3 charm pets is plenty, and don't take them from your own camp,...

Mar 9, 2024
  21. TLP Addict replied to the thread <2024 TLP> EST Raiding Guild.

[IMG]

Mar 9, 2024
  22. TLP Addict replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

They don't put launch dates on the calendar so can't be 100% sure it's a Kunark launch. Although road map saying May servers suggests it...

Mar 5, 2024
  23. TLP Addict replied to the thread RAPIERS HOOOO 25th Anniversary Servers Guild!!.

[IMG][IMG]

Mar 3, 2024
  24. TLP Addict replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Did the OP get written by ChatGPT? or copied from some dusty old Prima guide?

Mar 2, 2024
  25. TLP Addict replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Classic is a different game to Kunark and beyond. Enchanters really are in a league of their own, the ones that won't charm not so much,...

Mar 2, 2024
  26. TLP Addict replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Lot's of people like the game post PoP, where did this fake news come from?

Feb 12, 2024
  27. TLP Addict replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

And miss out on being verbally abused by Elfpie for making an offer, do you guys not into nostalgia or something?

Feb 11, 2024
  28. TLP Addict liked Bewts's post in the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

We had like a decade+ of nostalgia from making those classic runs on TLP. Perhaps its time to flip the script a bit on QoL items like...

Feb 11, 2024
  29. TLP Addict liked eqfanforlife's post in the thread What is a good AC in the underfoot era for tank?.

Ok so in other words you don't have a clue and aren't adding anything to the discussion, thanks.

Feb 6, 2024
  30. TLP Addict liked Kormer's post in the thread More Plat Fun!.

Oakwynd is the least toxic TLP I've played on. Also the best ruleset. Sure there are bots but there are a lot more on Mischief. I will...

Feb 4, 2024
  31. TLP Addict liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread More Plat Fun!.

Deflecting the question.

Feb 4, 2024
  32. TLP Addict liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread More Plat Fun!.

Oakwynd is just 24x7 PL spam in gen chat - I have over 50 chars ignored and adding to them. The population, compared to the other TLPs I...

Feb 4, 2024
  33. TLP Addict replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Remove pickpocket from the game and that's at least half the reason for not inviting them gone.

Jan 27, 2024
  34. TLP Addict replied to the thread [Oakwynd]<Echo of Tranquility> Wed/Fri 7pm EST is recruiting for PoP and beyond..

Fennin Ro killed again today, dozens of boxes and alts were fire flagged free of charge.

Jan 26, 2024
  35. TLP Addict replied to the thread [Oakwynd]<Echo of Tranquility> Wed/Fri 7pm EST is recruiting for PoP and beyond..

Opening up recruitment again. Elementals are on farm, just one fight left to enter time. High need: Warrior Paladin Druid Wizard...

Jan 25, 2024
  36. TLP Addict replied to the thread EQ1 To do list.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally.

Jan 21, 2024
  37. TLP Addict replied to the thread What about Mayong 2.0 51/50 TSS Start?.

Also anyone got an archive of that server's forum?

Jan 18, 2024
  38. TLP Addict posted a new thread.

What about Mayong 2.0 51/50 TSS Start?

It was a good server, could be good again.

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jan 18, 2024
  39. TLP Addict liked Duder's post in the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

This post is as bad as the allazkazam posts where the posters state how easy Nagafen was at 85 with their merc. After thinking about...

Jan 18, 2024
  40. TLP Addict liked Kenuven's post in the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

She needs to be immune to her own Fling

Jan 18, 2024
  41. TLP Addict posted a new thread.

Bone Sliver Ornament not Heirloom on Oakwynd

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=19053 Just a regular raid drop that appears to have missed having the heirloom tag...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 17, 2024
  42. TLP Addict replied to the thread Are you not allowed to AFK in Plane of Tranquility?.

Screenshot doesn't indicate which zone the person was in when AFK checked. Even if they were in Tranq they may have been doing AFK things...

Jan 17, 2024
  43. TLP Addict liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

Honestly, encouraging flagging a bunch of achievements as optional so that one 7-year-old TLP that's perma-locked in a 21-year-old...

Jan 17, 2024
  44. TLP Addict replied to the thread Any ideas on new TLP this year?.

Based on recent history it will be over hyped and under supported whatever it is, not sure why people are expecting anything different,...

Jan 12, 2024
  45. TLP Addict replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

I don't see this company with it's current staff doing anything that hurts the ability for automated AoE PL crews to make money. In fact...

Jan 11, 2024
  46. TLP Addict replied to the thread We Will Remember You.

Thread didn't age all that great. Why do they hate us so much?

Jan 7, 2024
  47. TLP Addict replied to the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Bring the CT revamp back to Luclin.

Jan 2, 2024
  48. TLP Addict liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Give Halflings,Rogues, and Warriors their xp bonus back. Allow Riposte to hit mobs other than your primary target.

Jan 2, 2024
  49. TLP Addict replied to the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

The stun change was probably at the request of the big PL operators, can't have pick up AoE groups cutting into their profits.

Jan 2, 2024
  50. TLP Addict replied to the thread [Oakwynd]<Echo of Tranquility> Wed/Fri 7pm EST is recruiting for PoP and beyond..

Happy New Year Oakwynd. Here's another Suvus weekly update for your enjoyment. [media]

Dec 31, 2023
  51. TLP Addict replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

We tried the put her under the lantern or whatever but if she moves more than a bee's phallus out of line she will hit the roof and rest....

Dec 31, 2023
  52. TLP Addict liked Kutsuu's post in the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

A lot of what made UF difficult in the past is how tight all the tanking/healing/DPS checks were, and not having all the knowledge...

Dec 28, 2023
  53. TLP Addict replied to the thread [Oakwynd]<Echo of Tranquility> Wed/Fri 7pm EST is recruiting for PoP and beyond..

Class needs updated, mostly just looking for a couple of solid main heals to begin our push into PoP, we have experienced leaders planning...

Dec 27, 2023
  54. TLP Addict liked Kalipto's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

When was the last poll you took, of random players, to know this? Simply stating something you feel doesn't make it true. How...

Dec 23, 2023
  55. TLP Addict liked Kalipto's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

Mischief has been an awesome TLP since launch. It's maintained a healthy population with a communicative community. I've been in the same...

Dec 23, 2023
  56. TLP Addict has a new avatar.

Dec 22, 2023
  57. TLP Addict posted a new thread.

[Oakwynd]<Echo of Tranquility> Wed/Fri 7pm EST is recruiting for PoP and beyond.

[IMG] Background. Echo of Tranquility was formed in the final weeks of Velious, so we still have some of that fresh guild smell left....

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

Dec 22, 2023
  58. TLP Addict liked dizzl's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

There is simply no way these numbers are even vaguely correct. The bazaar price of nearly everything on Oakwynd 10x what it was on the...

Dec 21, 2023
  59. TLP Addict liked Elskidor's post in the thread TLP soloing question necro or mage?.

Necromancer will serve your soloing needs best from the start and for a very long time. On live I think Mages have a clear advantage but...

Dec 18, 2023
  60. TLP Addict replied to the thread Personas are detrimental on Oakwynd.

If you don't plan to play the content or use the features, just don't buy it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Same as there being no real reason to buy NoS...

Dec 12, 2023
  61. TLP Addict replied to the thread Let's switch up the Oakwynd PoP expansion bonus!.

The bonus will be legacy aa finally working once you get your 9 alts from 60-65 and some now essentially worthless bonus plat and you'll...

Dec 11, 2023
  62. TLP Addict liked Meridian's post in the thread Best class to make if i wanted to focus on grouping?.

Tank, cleric, chanter, bard, monk, shaman all excellent choices if you just want to be able to find a group.

Dec 10, 2023
  63. TLP Addict replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I'd just like a TLP where the advertised features actually worked, bots aren't given free reign while 1 boxers get AFK checked in the...

Dec 9, 2023
  64. TLP Addict liked Weehealer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Agree that this wet blanket statement should’ve come from someone higher up the food chain. Jchan showing massive lack of leadership over...

Nov 25, 2023
  65. TLP Addict replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

If you guys believe that excuse, I have a bridge to sell you.

Nov 24, 2023
  66. TLP Addict liked Sammi's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Don't worry, JChan will be back to pose with a plastic utensil soon enough!

Nov 24, 2023
  67. TLP Addict replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I like how they've taken a leaf out of western government's playbook for the last 3 years. Claim that anyone talking about things they...

Nov 24, 2023
  68. TLP Addict replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

SG farmers hardest hit, any plans to compensate them for hyper inflating their plat farm away?

Nov 24, 2023
  69. TLP Addict replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

I don't think it's just the tank, like any player hits the ceiling it happens, on Yelinak we didn't have any success until we made every...

Nov 22, 2023
  70. TLP Addict replied to the thread TLPs and Truebox.

We have Mage/Necrofire in classic and kunark on every TLP, they might not be pet walling dragons anymore but they are still all over...

Nov 21, 2023
  71. TLP Addict replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Here you go. [media]

Nov 21, 2023
  72. TLP Addict liked Trevalon's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Ok cool, show your hands moving to each keyboard. You won't, I know, but it's ok, I have no idea what I'm talking about. For...

Nov 21, 2023
  73. TLP Addict replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Here's my video proving I can do a double front flip legit. [media]

Nov 21, 2023
  74. TLP Addict replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Yes lot's of salt in the replies but still no demonstration, sure nobody is obligated to prove anything.

Nov 21, 2023
  75. TLP Addict liked Trevalon's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I actually think the OP has a point. It is funny to see the mass boxers (and by mass I basically mean 4+ as most can box 3 efficiently,...

Nov 21, 2023
  76. TLP Addict replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Why would you think a video that only shows your head and shoulders would prove or disprove anything? For somebody that likes to talk...

Nov 21, 2023
  77. TLP Addict replied to the thread Human Innoruuk Cleric.

Just make a dark elf cleric, parcel or shared bank some plat to it, buy spells and parcel/shared bank the scrolls to your human

Nov 21, 2023
  78. TLP Addict replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Nerve hit, what a massive overreaction.

Nov 21, 2023
  79. TLP Addict replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Lots of defensive replies, still no actual videos. It's fine, we understand why.

Nov 20, 2023
  80. TLP Addict liked Fuzzbutt's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Grinding out max level on multiple characters just for the legacy bonus seems to have been a waste of time now and with the lack of...

Nov 20, 2023
  81. TLP Addict liked Arangar's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Breaks the server for me, and the fact is that in the FAQ from the server release it states: Q: Will the Legacy Character experience buffs...

Nov 20, 2023
  82. TLP Addict liked Jasazick's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Could we please get an update on this?

Nov 20, 2023
  83. TLP Addict liked Dartan70's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Sure would be nice to get an update on the issue….

Nov 20, 2023
  84. TLP Addict liked Moof's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Could you imagine levelling 10 toons to 60 in prep for Luclin, then finding out that the bonus isn't applying to AAs, even though they...

Nov 20, 2023
  85. TLP Addict liked T-staff's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Have they said anything about this? Incredibly disappointed in how the week has gone, xp-wise. Lot of people busted their butts for these...

Nov 20, 2023
  86. TLP Addict liked Dartan70's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

This needs to be fixed. This was a huge reason I, and probably others, came back and tried this server out. Not sure why this is a...

Nov 20, 2023
  87. TLP Addict liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Rogues?.

And a few rogues still insisting pickpocket is from a separate loot pool (Myth since 1999), doesn't help!:-)

Nov 12, 2023
  88. TLP Addict replied to the thread 3 Box Suggestions for Mischief.

Druid + Bard + Your choice of SK/Pal/Bst

Nov 11, 2023
  89. TLP Addict replied to the thread (Oakwynd) AFK Auto kick hits Traders.

Was he in offline mode or did you keep him online?

Nov 11, 2023
  90. TLP Addict liked Narkos's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Posted this in the discord but making it available here. 2 toons in a group. 60 Shaman with a 20% legacy bonus and a 60 Rogue with a 90%...

Nov 9, 2023
  91. TLP Addict liked Kenuven's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I have 100% Legacy but it's gaining the same AA xp as an account with 10% Legacy.

Nov 9, 2023
  92. TLP Addict replied to the thread Fixed Klandicar fear teleporting people.

Hotfix would be much better but in the meantime, many but probably not all encounters can be mitigated by pulling the mob to the 0,0...

Oct 31, 2023