Ratalthor's Recent Activity

1. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate GoD TLP launch - All GoD AoC are broken..

This is a duplicate of: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/random-characters-not-flagged-in-dzs.277512/

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:08 PM
  2. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Is the Doomed Trusik Malcontent spawn bugged..

Closing this thread as the Doomed Trusik spawn is not broken. However, yes please report the Gatebreaker achievement issue you encountered...

Sep 20, 2021 at 1:01 PM
  3. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Selling stacks to barter only sells partial stacks.

Is this issue still happening for anybody? We have not been able to reproduce this internally.

Sep 20, 2021 at 12:35 PM
  4. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Brineslayer.

Is this issue still happening for anybody? If so, please PM me your character name and server.

Sep 13, 2021
  5. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Loyalty tokens.... again.....

Is this issue still happening for anybody?

Sep 13, 2021
  6. Ratalthor replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Vet AAs used without being clicked.

We could not reproduce this on our end. This other thread has a potential solution you can try if you encounter the issue:...

Sep 13, 2021
  7. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally [Veteran Reward] Steadfast Servant won't haste characters with AA Overhaste..

This will be fixed in the September Update.

Aug 30, 2021
  8. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug No bag rewards on SoD Hunter achievements.

This is working as intended, but the design team has been notified of the feedback to consider in an update.

Aug 16, 2021
  9. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Loss of music/sound.

Can anybody affected by this issue provide us with reproduction steps and/or specific zones you see this issue in?

Aug 9, 2021
  10. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Threat Mechanics broken.

We have a potential fix for this issue in the next update.

Aug 9, 2021
  11. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly.

We have a potential fix going live in the next update.

Aug 9, 2021
  12. Ratalthor replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Extreme FPS/video lag only in Qvic and Yxtta.

How to send a dump file to the team: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/how-to-send-a-dump-file-to-the-dev-team.269971/

Aug 9, 2021
  13. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

This should be fixed for all zones in the next update.

Aug 9, 2021
  14. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

This should be fixed now. Is the issue still happening for anybody?

Aug 2, 2021
  15. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Please fix this run/walk/follow bug!.

This issue should be fixed in the next scheduled update.

Aug 2, 2021
  16. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

We've added additional logging in the recent update, but we need new instances of this issue happening. Please PM me your affected...

Jul 26, 2021
  17. Ratalthor replied to the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

We're working on an updated visual for the acorn.

Jul 19, 2021
  18. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Guild Hall NPC placement.

This fix is expected to go live in August. Thanks for your patience.

Jul 19, 2021
  19. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally GoD to SoF Hunter Achievement Bugs Round-Up.

If you find any additional achievement issues, please open individual threads for the issues rather than a thread with a collection of...

Jul 19, 2021
  20. Ratalthor replied to the thread Crash to desktop bug is still happening.

We still need additional information to investigate this issue. Please PM me your affected character(s) / server(s) / zone(s) / time...

Jul 19, 2021
  21. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Sleepers Tomb Raid CoV - The Call - Amalgum Arbitor (1st event) - Chest.

Is anyone still having this issue?

Jul 19, 2021
  22. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Buff counters not properly showing.

Please PM me your character name, server, and any repro steps if this is happening to you.

Jul 19, 2021
  23. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Buying CoV (without having bought ToV) does not enable the Hero's Forge keyring..

It is a bug that the keyring is not in the marketplace, so we're taking a look at a fix. Thanks all.

Jul 12, 2021
  24. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally [Bug/Feedback?] Mage 'Bolt' Spells - Ball of Ice and Stone - Vulak'Aerr Raid.

This will be fixed in the July Update.

Jul 12, 2021
  25. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Loyalty tokens.... again.....

Hey all. If this issue is affecting you still, can you PM me your character, server, and when it started happening?

Jul 9, 2021
  26. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Roar of Thunder conflict.

Since this is feedback and is not a bug, I am resolving this thread. Please keep up the conversations in the Veteran's lounge though.

Jul 7, 2021
  27. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Forgot password: 2-Step Verification code not working.

Jul 7, 2021
  28. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally 2-Step Authentication setup not working.

Jul 7, 2021
  29. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Essence of the Dragon - unable to grant award.

This should be fixed in the upcoming July update. After the patch, you can claim your coin to get rid of the stuck reward.

Jul 7, 2021
  30. Ratalthor replied to the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

Can anyone provide specific examples of the acorns spawning below the geometry?

Jul 7, 2021
  31. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Amalgum Arbiter raid - spectres get stuck on door.

I am moving this thread to the Resolved section since the bug is fixed. If you have additional feedback on the raid, please discuss it in a...

Jun 28, 2021
  32. Ratalthor replied to the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

This is as intended and is not a bug, so I am moving this thread to the veterans lounge.

Jun 28, 2021
  33. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Advanced Loot Window Shows Wrong Amount After 15 minutes.

Hi Fanra, can you post a link to the video or PM it to me please? Thanks!

Jun 28, 2021
  34. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Amalgum Arbiter raid - spectres get stuck on door.

Jun 21, 2021
  35. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

Update: We are adding additional logging to better understand this issue in the July update. Thanks for your patience.

Jun 21, 2021
  36. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid: Grolik's Roar silencing players that are not LoS.

We updated some of the objects in the environment to properly break LOS. If anyone still encounters the issue, please let us know.

Jun 21, 2021
  37. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally GoD to SoF Hunter Achievement Bugs Round-Up.

We're releasing fixes for Hunter achievements next patch. Please open separate threads for any issues you see after that patch goes live.

Jun 14, 2021
  38. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

Thanks everyone for collecting this info. If anybody can provide us with reliable reproduction steps it will help us narrow this down to...

Jun 7, 2021
  39. Ratalthor replied to the thread Patch Issue: Other's Pet's Hits Filter.

The change made to the filters is working as intended, so I am moving this thread to the Veteran's Lounge. We are looking into ways of...

Jun 7, 2021
  40. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Loyalty tokens not updating.

Since this is fixed, I am closing this thread. Please write in to CS if you are missing any tokens from weeks when the issue was Live.

Jun 7, 2021
  41. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid: Grolik's Roar silencing players that are not LoS.

We have a potential fix for this issue in the upcoming June update.

Jun 2, 2021
  42. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Arch Lich Rhag'zadune.

Is anybody still experiencing this issue?

Jun 2, 2021
  43. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Arch Lich Rhag'zadune.

We have a potential fix for this in the upcoming update! Please let us know if you see the issue again after Wednesday's update.

May 17, 2021
  44. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug "a mephit minion" in Lichen Creep raid "A Cunning Plan" spamming "Clawed Swipe".

This is working as intended as an anti-kiting mechanic.

May 3, 2021
  45. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid: Grolik's Roar silencing players that are not LoS.

I've seen a Shaman aura referenced a few times in this thread. Which Shaman aura specifically, can you provide the spell name?

Apr 26, 2021
  46. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Amalgum Arbiter raid - spectres get stuck on door.

This should be fixed in the next update.

Apr 19, 2021
  47. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Beryl Ornaments.

Which specific item are you expecting to find in the hot zones that aren't appearing? What server are you on? Where did you get the...

Apr 19, 2021
  48. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Losing mouse, repeatable.

Can anybody affected by the issue provide a dump after it happens...

Apr 19, 2021
  49. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid: Grolik's Roar silencing players that are not LoS.

Is there a specific pillar or environment object that isn't working? We haven't been able to reproduce this issue internally.

Apr 12, 2021
  50. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Prismatic Dragon Blade / Blade of Vesagran.

Please share feedback in forum sections other than Bug Reports.

Apr 5, 2021
  51. Ratalthor replied to the thread Free hero's forge is not unlocking related achievements..

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/anniversary-package-heros-forge-unlock-does-not-grant-access-to-the-vanity-achievement...

Apr 5, 2021
  52. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Since the issues originally reported are fixed, I am resolving this thread. I've created a new ticket for the Grolik's Roar issue...

Mar 29, 2021
  53. Ratalthor posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid: Grolik's Roar silencing players that are not LoS

Axxius reported in this thread: What's still not fixed (and very annoying) is Grolik's Roar silencing people at random no matter where...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 29, 2021
  54. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts.

We believe a few different issues have come up in this thread. If you can reproduce the issue stated in the original post, please PM me...

Mar 29, 2021
  55. Ratalthor posted a new thread.

QA In Progress Launcher saying "Playing" or "cannot connect message" on account that isn't logged in

Aanuvane reported in this thread: Trying to log in a 4th account right now and when I choose the account I do not have a character logged...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 29, 2021
  56. Ratalthor posted a new thread.

QA In Progress Issue with Launcher saved credentials

Bigstomp reported in this thread: Launcher, Drop down, select account A. Click play and continue through server select, char select, and...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 29, 2021
  57. Ratalthor replied to the thread QA In Progress Email verification is broken.

We'll look into @me and @outlook emails. Is anybody else having issues after changing emails to one from a different domain?

Mar 29, 2021