Ratalthor's Recent Activity

1. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Master's Synergy.

This is working as intended.

Jun 27, 2022 at 12:32 PM
  2. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Shei Vinitras Auras.

We have a speculative fix coming in a future update.

Jun 24, 2022 at 11:00 AM
  3. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Level Locked Beastlord Epic 1.0.

This should be fixed as of the latest hotfix.

Jun 23, 2022 at 12:50 PM
  4. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Rare Spawns on Vaniki.

Thank you for the reports, but this is not a bug. The rare spawn data is identical to Live servers. However, we are considering increasing...

Jun 23, 2022 at 12:46 PM
  5. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Random LDs.

I have updated the thread name from "crashes" to "LDs" as the reports received don't appear to be crashes. For us to investigate the LDs,...

Jun 13, 2022
  6. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug BUG: Bonus messages come back every time I change characters.

We appreciate the feedback, but this is not a bug. However, we will take this request into consideration. Thanks!

Jun 13, 2022
  7. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Necro Grip spells not stacking like they should.

Thanks Jumvapace. When we tried those steps listed, we did not encounter the bug. Could anything else be affecting it?

Jun 13, 2022
  8. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed return of the random raid crashes.

If you are crashing to desktop, can you PM me your character name, server, time of the crash, and full raid logs from players in your group...

Jun 6, 2022
  9. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Necro Grip spells not stacking like they should.

We have not been able to reproduce this yet. Are there consistent reproduction steps you can share with us? E.g. the order the spells are...

Jun 6, 2022
  10. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Vanishing Overseer Quests.

Can anyone affected please PM me and provide your Character name, Server name, the name of lost quest(s), and when you started these...

May 31, 2022
  11. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Shei Vinitras Raid & Mission Geometry bug.

We need a bit more info for our testing. What are your location coordinates (/loc) when you are experiencing the issue?

May 31, 2022
  12. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not Fixed / Addressed with the May 2022 Patch.

I am closing this thread as it does not follow the guidelines for reporting issues on the bug forums. If you are encountering an issue...

May 26, 2022
  13. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed 2 step authentication bugged.

If anybody is still having issues, please put in a petition with CS. Thanks!

May 9, 2022
  14. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Random LDs.

Can you please PM me character name, server, and timestamps for when you experienced a crash?

May 9, 2022
  15. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Free the Goranga Headshot.

Eom Sentiens and Pli Liakos will be made humanoid in the next patch. Liquid Shadows will be made undead.

May 9, 2022
  16. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed House of Thule - Upper / Lower Floors Invis Issues.

The changes to invisibility itself are not a bug. While we do not agree that there should always be safe paths through zones, we do...

May 9, 2022
  17. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Coldain Ring Quests broken.

Duplicate of the issue tracked in this thread:...

May 2, 2022
  18. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate HoT Upper Floors was set to No See Invis Mobs for a reason.

This is a duplicate thread for: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/house-of-thule-upper-lower-floors-invis-issues.282455/

May 2, 2022
  19. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Unable to complete BiC of Thornblade.

If you are affected by this issue, please PM me your character info. Thanks.

May 2, 2022
  20. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Post patch (20th April 2022) - Brightness issues.

If you are affected by this issue, please PM me your "eqclient.ini" file in your EverQuest folder. Thanks.

May 2, 2022
  21. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Advanced Loot Window - Link All Items.

Is this issue still happening for anyone as of the April update?

Apr 26, 2022
  22. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crash to desktop doing Thuliasaur quests.

Is this issue still affecting anyone?

Apr 26, 2022
  23. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Screen darkening after I close EQ.

Duplicate of this thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/post-patch-20th-april-2022-brightness-issues.282278/

Apr 25, 2022
  24. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Gamma drops precipitously after exiting EQ.

Duplicate of this thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/post-patch-20th-april-2022-brightness-issues.282278/

Apr 25, 2022
  25. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Doomshade raid "a gathering shadow" no longer headshottable.

Thanks for the feedback. The adds are now currently "Magic", but we will be changing these adds to "Undead" in a future update.

Apr 25, 2022
  26. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Cascading Request lockouts.

This is working as designed. We have this timer to prevent exploitative behavior.

Apr 25, 2022
  27. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Spell Specialization Skills Reset to 49 Upon Zoning.

If this issue is still happening to you after the emergency update, please let us know.

Apr 25, 2022
  28. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

If this is happening to you every time, please PM me your character and server name. Thank you!

Apr 18, 2022
  29. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Bristlebane raiding is unplayable.

Duplicate. This is also reported in this thread as well:...

Apr 13, 2022
  30. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally 3.5 minute zone times Sunday nights.

Things should improve in the next update.

Apr 13, 2022
  31. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

We are unfortunately still unable to reproduce this issue. We recently tried cloning characters that were reported to see the issue more...

Apr 4, 2022
  32. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Crashing in DZ with corpses.

Thank you everyone for the reports and details. We believe this is the same issue as the Aten Ha Ra Raid Crashes thread, so we're closing...

Mar 28, 2022
  33. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Rogue Composite Weapons.

We have not been able to reproduce this issue yet. Can anyone PM me your character info (name and server)?

Mar 28, 2022
  34. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Crashing in DZ with corpses.

Can anyone share any additional info? Character name/server and time of crash (Please PM me this info rather than post). Were the corpses...

Mar 21, 2022
  35. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

We need more info to test this as we have not been able to reproduce it. If anyone can provide consistent reproduction steps it would help...

Mar 21, 2022
  36. Ratalthor replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce [Paladin] Holy | Blessed Guardian Effect bug.

We gave this a try with a Paladin and found that both Parry and Shield Block do proc the effect. Whether or not it ends up being useful has...

Mar 14, 2022
  37. Ratalthor replied to the thread 0xc000007b error.

Thanks to everyone that jumped in to help troubleshoot. If anyone runs into this issue, please download and install these from the official...

Feb 23, 2022
  38. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Shei Vinitras Loot Bug.

Duplicate for the issue tracked here:...

Feb 22, 2022
  39. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aten Ha Ra (raid and group): Horrible Pathing.

Have things improved for this issue with the new 64-bit client?

Feb 22, 2022
  40. Ratalthor replied to the thread 0xc000007b error.

Could you open Event Viewer and see if you have any Errors with eqgame.exe listed? Please PM me your results.

Feb 17, 2022
  41. Ratalthor replied to the thread 0xc000007b error.

Did you try installing to an empty location and not copy any files from your old install to the new install location?

Feb 16, 2022
  42. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Cazic Return of the Exiled PGH , empty again....

To start these investigations, can you please put in a request with Customer Support with all of the listed details:...

Feb 14, 2022
  43. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Vex Thal instances assorted bugs.

We have confirmed both of the listed issues. In the future, when making bug posts, please follow the forum rules:

Feb 14, 2022
  44. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed /Pickzone game breaking bug since recent changes.

Thanks everyone for all the feedback and details. We have changes to pick zones going live in the next patch.

Feb 7, 2022
  45. Ratalthor replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce RoS Strikethrough Damage.

After investigating this issue, we can confirm the strikethrough is working as intended and is not 100%.

Feb 7, 2022
  46. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Plane of Torment BROKEN.

This is a duplicate of https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/pick-zone-changes-on-tlps.280457/ which has been flagged as...

Jan 31, 2022
  47. Ratalthor replied to the thread Pick Zone Changes on TLPS.

I am moving this discussion to the TLP forums since it is not a bug (see Accendo's post here:...

Jan 31, 2022
  48. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Groups do not stay together when zoning..

This is not a bug, but it is an improvement we are considering in a future update.

Jan 24, 2022
  49. Ratalthor replied to the thread FV Server Lag needs fixed..

This does not technically fit into what we consider a bug, so I am moving the thread to the Veteran's Lounge. We are working on improving...

Jan 19, 2022
  50. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Barnacle Encrusted Brazier.

Wulfhere is correct. We allow many items to work as housing items, but not ever item was designed around how it is used when placed.

Jan 10, 2022
  51. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Swarm of decay archers.

This should be fixed in the next update.

Jan 7, 2022
  52. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Cleric Yaulp AA needs another rank..

Jan 7, 2022
  53. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed [Pal/SK] Repudiate Not Receiving AA Focus.

Jan 7, 2022
  54. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Weapon Aug Missing Remote Healing Blessing?.

Thank you for the feedback. This is working as intended, so I am closing this bug thread. However, the development team will take another...

Jan 5, 2022
  55. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Overseer Delay / QoL / Lost Revenue.

Duplicate of: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer-agents-not-recovering-still-not-fixed.279582/ This should be...

Jan 5, 2022