Ratalthor's Recent Activity

1. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug @Ratalthor can you elaborate?.

Please see the stickied post for how to report...

Mar 2, 2021 at 5:40 PM
  2. Ratalthor replied to the thread Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Is this issue still affecting anybody?

Mar 2, 2021 at 5:11 PM
  3. Ratalthor replied to the thread Bows without "range" property not firing (ToV).

Is this issue still affecting anybody?

Mar 2, 2021 at 5:07 PM
  4. Ratalthor replied to the thread Warrior Bash Damage (TLP Only?).

Is this issue still affecting anyone?

Mar 2, 2021 at 4:59 PM
  5. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Lifetime membership not earning the 500 daybreak cash now?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/db-marketplace-is-showing-add-time-when-i-am-a-lifetime-member.266649/#post-3972735

Mar 2, 2021 at 4:12 PM
  6. Ratalthor replied to the thread Character and Mercenary AA Requirements are Inaccurate.

Is anybody still having this issue?

Mar 2, 2021 at 3:05 PM
  7. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rogue merc hate generation is excessive.

We've confirmed that there was initially a bug with rogue merc hate when this thread was originally posted that has been fixed. If you...

Mar 1, 2021 at 1:00 PM
  8. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Collections Drops in Missions de-pop when chests open..

The issue from the original post referring to issues with Collections Drops is fixed, so I am closing this thread. If you've encountered...

Mar 1, 2021 at 12:57 PM
  9. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Prophecy of Ro missing rares/items.

This is not a bug, so I am closing this thread.

Mar 1, 2021 at 12:52 PM
  10. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Essence of the Dragon - unable to grant award.

We are having trouble reproducing this. Are there any consistent reproduction steps anybody can share with us?

Mar 1, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  11. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Collections Drops in Missions de-pop when chests open..

This should be fixed now. Is it still happening to anybody?

Feb 25, 2021
  12. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Essence of the Dragon I.

Duplicate thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/essence-of-the-dragon-unable-to-grant-award.273323/

Feb 22, 2021
  13. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed First TOV raid bug.

Is this issue still happening for anybody?

Feb 22, 2021
  14. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rogue merc hate generation is excessive.

Feb 22, 2021
  15. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Topic CS - Sirens Grotto - Octave camp.

Duplicate thread: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/bad-pathing-problems-cobalt-scar-1.272711/

Feb 22, 2021
  16. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Agnarr - Ssra Cursed Cycle.

We have not been able to reproduce this yet. Can anybody provide exact reproduction steps for us to try?

Feb 17, 2021
  17. Ratalthor replied to the thread QA In Progress Arch Lich Rhag'zadune.

We have not been able to reproduce this yet. Can anybody provide exact reproduction steps for us to try?

Feb 17, 2021
  18. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Raid Tool - Group leaders not shown.

We have not been able to reproduce this issue yet. Can anybody provide consistent reproduction steps for us to try?

Feb 17, 2021
  19. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Sop Bark.

Since this is not a bug I am resolving this thread. Please share feedback in a forums section other than Bug Reports.

Feb 12, 2021
  20. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Bestow Divine Aura (Cleric AA).

Since this is not a bug I am resolving this thread. Please share feedback in a forums section other than Bug Reports.

Feb 12, 2021
  21. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Chat channels redux.

Thanks everyone who has been affected that has sent me info privately. We performed a reload of all of our chat services over last...

Feb 11, 2021
  22. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed NPC chat/logfile bug...

For issues similar to this one, we need to fix them on a case by case basis. Please provide the name of the NPC(s), quest(s), and/or...

Feb 8, 2021
  23. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Bad Pathing Problems - Cobalt Scar #1.

We've made changes since Beta that haven't fixed the problem. We're looking into other ways of improving the issue.

Feb 8, 2021
  24. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Summoner's Velium Endowed Earring creating a weaker pet.

Because this isn't a bug, I'm going to close this thread. You can share feedback regarding equipment / pet strength in the a forum section...

Feb 8, 2021
  25. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Loot dropping off wrong mob, please fix!.

Is there any quest description or dialogue that tells you that the Tallon Captain Insignia should drop from those mobs? If so, who gives...

Feb 8, 2021
  26. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally The Overseer Reborn.

Feb 4, 2021
  27. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Summoner's Velium Endowed Earring creating a weaker pet.

We ran additional parse tests over 10 minutes long that resulted in the newer item having higher dps, so we haven't been able to repro. Is...

Feb 3, 2021
  28. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Fast camp equals trip to server select.

We've confirmed an issue that has come up in this thread regarding backing out of character select multiple times logging out your account....

Feb 3, 2021
  29. Ratalthor posted a new thread.

Confirmed Account logged out when backing out from character select to server select multiple times

If the user backs out from character select to server select twice in a row, the client will require them to submit their login credentials...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 3, 2021
  30. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Fast camp equals trip to server select.

Does this happen every time? If so, please PM me your character, server name, and at what time it last happened.

Feb 1, 2021
  31. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed NPC response text AFTER PC trigger phrases please!.

We were not able to reproduce this specific instance on Live. It may have been fixed already. Is the instance mentioned in the original...

Jan 25, 2021
  32. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Summoner's Velium Endowed Earring creating a weaker pet.

We ran some tests that resulted in the newer item having higher dps. How are you testing it so we can try to replicate it?

Jan 25, 2021
  33. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Fast camp equals trip to server select.

Can anybody provide any additional info for us to reproduce this? Are you using any 3rd party software?

Jan 25, 2021
  34. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Chat channels redux.

Regarding chat channels disappearing, it helps us investigate if you can privately message me your account name, character name, server,...

Jan 20, 2021
  35. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Unwritten Glyph doesn't work at 115.

We were not able to reproduce the issue with item ID 47747. Is there another specific item causing this issue?

Jan 20, 2021
  36. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Bst Pet taunt broken?.

We believe this is the same issue as / related to the Pet Melee Lag:...

Jan 20, 2021
  37. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Bst Pet taunt broken?.

While it doesn't address the potential issue, using the Silver Rage Sword should help your pet maintain hate. See:...

Jan 11, 2021
  38. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Topic LON glyphs do not work at 115.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/unwritten-glyph-doesnt-work-at-115.262100/

Jan 11, 2021
  39. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Unwritten Glyph doesn't work at 115.

Can anybody provide the item number for the bugged item?

Jan 11, 2021
  40. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Bst Pet taunt broken?.

We believe that this could be related to lag. We're considering ways to improve this experience.

Jan 4, 2021
  41. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

The original issue with connecting to chat channels and friends lists going missing should be fixed, so I am marking this thread as Fixed....

Jan 4, 2021
  42. Ratalthor liked Fanra's post in the thread Info Needed Advanced Loot Window Shows Wrong Amount After 15 minutes.

Ok, I recorded the loot tonight and the bug did not happen. I'll keep recording and if it happens I'll let you know where to watch the...

Dec 23, 2020
  43. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally All active quests shown in red.

Is this issue still happening to anyone?

Dec 22, 2020
  44. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Topic The Call, Corpses Poof.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/vulakaerr-always-drops-things-you-cant-loot.272418/

Dec 21, 2020
  45. Ratalthor replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Vulak mission loot off dragons.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/vulakaerr-always-drops-things-you-cant-loot.272418/

Dec 21, 2020
  46. Ratalthor replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce The Journey Home - Lanys Pathing needs fixing.

We have not been able to reproduce the issue internally, but we are looking into ways that can prevent the reported issue from happening.

Dec 21, 2020
  47. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Crash to desktop bug is still happening.

Specifically for the CTD that possibly relates to corpses: Can anybody provide additional info we can use to narrow down when/where these...

Dec 21, 2020
  48. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Advanced Loot Window Shows Wrong Amount After 15 minutes.

Is this issue happening to anybody else? We have not been able to reproduce it.

Dec 21, 2020
  49. Ratalthor replied to the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Some info that might help: Are you playing in full screen or windowed? How many monitors are you using?

Dec 14, 2020
  50. Ratalthor liked Sigpa0s's post in the thread Info Needed Crash to desktop bug is still happening.

The CTD issue has something to do with the "Group by NPC" check box/feature in Advanced Loot. This post by user Qbert back in 2018...

Dec 14, 2020
  51. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Items not stacking.

This issue should be fixed for new zone spin ups. Is it still happening to anybody?

Dec 14, 2020
  52. Ratalthor liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Thank you devs.

Thank you for putting in all your hard work to keep this game alive and going forward. I am looking forward to this expansion, regardless...

Dec 10, 2020
  53. Ratalthor replied to the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Reopened after merging it with another thread. We'll take another look to try and reproduce this issue.

Dec 7, 2020
  54. Ratalthor replied to the thread Client hangs on zoning from lobby to guild hall if guild hall instance not running.

Is this issue still happening?

Dec 2, 2020
  55. Ratalthor replied to the thread The guild hall seems to have a propensity to crash if the teleporter is set.

Is this issue still happening to anybody?

Dec 2, 2020
  56. Ratalthor replied to the thread Contraforce Discipline (MNK Combat Skill L99).

Dec 2, 2020
  57. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Combat Fury AA descriptions are incorrect.

I am closing this thread because it is not a bug. Please share feedback or suggestions in forum sections other than Bug Reports.

Dec 2, 2020
  58. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fix Ranger Epic so it can be completed?.

Dec 2, 2020
  59. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug mobs dropping agro repeatedly in OVERTHERE.

I am closing this thread because it is not a bug. Please share feedback or suggestions in forum sections other than Bug Reports.

Dec 2, 2020
  60. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Lost ornament when converting item.

Dec 2, 2020
  61. Ratalthor replied to the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

Does this issue still happen to anybody?

Dec 2, 2020
  62. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Quest UI not Saving Positions of Section Breaks.

Dec 2, 2020
  63. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Tunarian Great Axe Ornamentation.

If this issue is still happening, can you provide more information?

Dec 2, 2020
  64. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed TS items not tagged as "combinable" on bazaar and find item "type" filter.

Dec 2, 2020
  65. Ratalthor replied to the thread Skorpikis Merc.

If this is still an issue, can you provide more information on the issue?

Dec 2, 2020
  66. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

We are working on fixing this. It is more difficult because it requires collaboration between different departments. We will update the...

Dec 2, 2020
  67. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Reprieve blocking Staunch Recovery?.

Since this isn't a bug I am closing this thread. Please share feedback in forum sections other than Bug Reports.

Dec 2, 2020
  68. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Crash to desktop bug is still happening.

We need more info to investigate CTD issues. If anybody can provide reproduction steps that could generate a CTD that would help us narrow...

Nov 30, 2020
  69. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Phinigel - Can't buy level 101 Merc AA.

Can you provide any additional details or reproduction steps? Are there other specific AAs you have seen with the issue? We have tried the...

Nov 30, 2020
  70. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

The issue reported in the initial post has been fixed. Entering the FV world is working. So I am closing this thread. If you are getting...

Nov 23, 2020
  71. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

Reminder to please privately send me your account name, character name, server, and when you ran into this issue. Your info helps us look...

Nov 23, 2020
  72. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Phinigel - Can't buy level 101 Merc AA.

Nov 23, 2020
  73. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Nothing in shared banks.

This issue has been fixed. If you have outstanding issues of anything missing, please petition customer support.

Nov 16, 2020
  74. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally TOFS2 AE bug still not resolved.

Nov 16, 2020
  75. Ratalthor replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce The Journey Home - Lanys Pathing needs fixing.

Can anybody affected by this issue share what server you have seen this on?

Nov 16, 2020
  76. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

Is anybody still having any issues since Wednesday?

Nov 9, 2020
  77. Ratalthor replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce The Journey Home - Lanys Pathing needs fixing.

Nov 9, 2020
  78. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally FV unplayable.

This should be fixed now. Is anybody still having any issues?

Nov 2, 2020
  79. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

If anybody is specifically having friends lists issues, please PM me your account name.

Nov 2, 2020
  80. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

This issue should be resolved. It should have been fixed in the October update. Is it still happening for anybody?

Nov 2, 2020
  81. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Server and Client out of sync.

Is anybody able to private message me a trace route and a ping to eqzone-01.everquest.com?

Nov 2, 2020
  82. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed DB Marketplace is showing Add Time when I am a lifetime member.

If this issue has affected you, please PM me your station name.

Oct 26, 2020
  83. Ratalthor replied to the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

QA In Progress means that our team is working on finding reliable reproduction steps. If you are able to replicate the issue reliably,...

Oct 26, 2020
  84. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Your Overseer quest Shark Bait has failed to start..

We have a potential coming in the next patch.

Oct 26, 2020
  85. Ratalthor replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

We have a potential fix in the upcoming patch.

Oct 19, 2020
  86. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed DB Marketplace is showing Add Time when I am a lifetime member.

Oct 19, 2020
  87. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer - Conflagrant Platinum Not Appearing In Reward If Critical Success.

This should be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Oct 19, 2020
  88. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

This should be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Oct 19, 2020
  89. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally ToFS raid #2 'Til Death Do Us Part' achieve Bad Blood.

Hi Szilent, are you able to re-share the video of the issue? We are having difficulties reproducing.

Oct 19, 2020
  90. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Ranger: Outrider's Synergy.

This is not a bug and is working as intended, so I am going to close this thread. The design team has seen the suggestion, but you can also...

Oct 19, 2020
  91. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Wizard sword pets no longer buffable..

This is not a bug and is working as intended, so I am going to close this thread. You can share feedback or suggestions in forum sections...

Oct 19, 2020
  92. Ratalthor replied to the thread character won't move.

Is this issue still happening? Hopefully you were able to move regularly again. :)

Oct 13, 2020
  93. Ratalthor replied to the thread Mage Pet Aggro Issues.

Oct 13, 2020
  94. Ratalthor replied to the thread "Your mercenary has been suspended".

Are you still getting this message in raids?

Oct 13, 2020
  95. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Mercenaries lose buffs upon zoning.

Oct 13, 2020
  96. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Bard song does not land when activated with a double action.

Oct 13, 2020
  97. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Reprieve blocking Staunch Recovery?.

Oct 13, 2020
  98. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Elemental Corporeal Gusting Zephyr (TBL Challenger heal-on-cast aug) Not Procing.

Oct 13, 2020
  99. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug /chatfontsize does not affect typing pane.

The original post is feedback and not a bug, so I am closing this thread. You can shared feedback / request in other forums sections....

Oct 12, 2020
  100. Ratalthor replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Zoning randomly locks up EQ completely..

Can anybody message me your debug text files and/or a mini dump? They could help us pinpoint the cause of the issue. Thanks! How to send...

Oct 12, 2020
  101. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Ranger group buff Copsestalker's Enrichment not MGB-able..

As Cragzop said, this is not a bug, so I'm going to close this thread. Please share feedback/requests in other forum sections.

Oct 12, 2020
  102. Ratalthor replied to the thread Fixed Internally Monolith the Unstoppable in EW bugged attack speed..

Oct 12, 2020
  103. Ratalthor replied to the thread "your overseer quest common conversion has failed to start...".

Closing this thread as it is a duplicate of this post.

Oct 5, 2020
  104. Ratalthor replied to the thread No Fix Planned Mouse turning accuracy and irregular framerates.

We can duplicate this issue, but there is no reasonable fix.

Oct 5, 2020
  105. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Server and Client out of sync.

Are there particular times or days that this happens more frequently? We have not been able to reproduce it internally or on the Live...

Oct 5, 2020
  106. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed no boat to brother island.

If anybody is still experiencing this issue, are there any additional details you can share to help us reproduce it? We have not been able...

Oct 5, 2020
  107. Ratalthor replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Zoning randomly locks up EQ completely..

Can anyone provide any additional info or reproducible steps?

Sep 28, 2020
  108. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed IVU and hidden player issue.

Bumping this thread to see if anybody has any additional repro steps for us to try out.

Sep 21, 2020
  109. Ratalthor replied to the thread Info Needed Unable to collect All-Access Reward.

If you're having this issue, can you PM me your account names, please?

Sep 21, 2020
  110. Ratalthor replied to the thread Confirmed Item cooldowns not displaying properly.

Is this issue still happening for anyone after the last update?

Sep 14, 2020
  111. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Music.

Since this is not a bug, I need to resolve this thread. If you have feedback for the game, please post it in an appropriate discussion...

Sep 9, 2020
  112. Ratalthor replied to the thread Not A Bug Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

Since this is not a bug, I need to resolve this thread. If you have feedback for the game, please post it in an appropriate discussion...

Sep 9, 2020
  113. Ratalthor replied to the thread The random crash to desktop bug is back again.

I need to close this thread since it doesn't have enough specifics for cause of crash. If you encounter a crash, please provide as much...

Sep 9, 2020
  114. Ratalthor liked DebonAir's post in the thread Cascading Theft of Life XI, XII and XIII.

This is a double post to https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/sk-cascading-theft-of-life-xi-incorrect.261608/ which can be...

Sep 9, 2020