Litoeon's Recent Activity

1. Litoeon replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

O really? Any post anywhere about why you think so? or just a little speculation??

Apr 16, 2024
  2. Litoeon replied to the thread Tormax is an ALT server Teek is the better option.

Mischief ruleset is *fun*, a lot more fun. Do the people that not like the random / more / free loot not comprehend that it's just more...

Apr 14, 2024
  3. Litoeon replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Speak for yourself - I'll take ANYTHING other than a classic start

Apr 7, 2024
  4. Litoeon replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

These servers would have even more flavor if they would give us our BER/BST fun in the earlier eras :(

Apr 7, 2024
  5. Litoeon liked Basak's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

All the races and classes! Classic! Halfling Ranger Halfling Paladin Gnome SK Gnome Paladin Barbarian Beastlord Ogre Beastlord Troll...

Mar 24, 2024
  6. Litoeon replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Let us not lose focus on adding BST/BER to the starting roster of classes available. <3 Like and keep this thread going :D

Mar 24, 2024
  7. Litoeon liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

We don't need epics, we don't need quests. Put a disclaimer, (This class is not feature complete for TLP early release) check a box. Do...

Mar 21, 2024
  8. Litoeon liked Sk!p's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Completely agree with this and would love to see beastlords and zerkers at launch even in classic. The argument about scaling...

Mar 21, 2024
  9. Litoeon replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

We'd be more than happy with just the class being baked into the base of the game now a days but I'd be more than thrilled If they...

Mar 21, 2024
  10. Litoeon liked Chanaluss's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Implement these classes in classic. It wont be a perfect experience, but with the classes implemented and a few logical minor changes, and...

Mar 21, 2024
  11. Litoeon liked minimind's post in the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

I'll go against the grain here and suggest warrior. Here's some context, though: I'm a lazy berserker. Ya, I want to do maximum DPS, but...

Mar 19, 2024
  12. Litoeon liked GugokSkulkraker's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

If they tagged Stonebrunt to be available in Kunark the Berserkers could do their epics in Era, otherwise they could do every step except...

Mar 17, 2024
  13. Litoeon replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

you forgot /s .... :P

Mar 15, 2024
  14. Litoeon liked KushallaFV's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Listen folks, it’s not going to happen. They care about the quality of the game and would never want to release things that are broken or...

Mar 15, 2024
  15. Litoeon replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Without derailing too hard, I agree if people could be WoodElf Beastlords, it would be even more enticing. That combo is so far off...

Mar 15, 2024
  16. Litoeon liked IheartEQ's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I want to bring up Wood-Elf Beastlords quickly without derailing the thread. I think that Daybreak should add Wood-Elf Beastlords in...

Mar 15, 2024
  17. Litoeon liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Nah, skip the whole they can only have this or that spell. Make it simple. Put the beast class spell vendors that are already in game in...

Mar 15, 2024
  18. Litoeon liked IheartEQ's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I cannot think of a good reason to deny this request. If Daybreak adds in Beastlords and Zerkers with minimal changes, then what can a...

Mar 15, 2024
  19. Litoeon liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Going further into it: Classic: turn on planar armor. Beasts can wield Serpent’s Tooth and Smoldering Brand. Zerkers get Mith 2-hander...

Mar 15, 2024
  20. Litoeon liked KevinC's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I 100% agree. This is a must have for something as special as a 25 years TLP

Mar 15, 2024
  21. Litoeon liked Lejaun's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

One of the few things that I want : beast and zerkers from the start. I’m fully OK being stuck with a mith-2hander or whatever as a...

Mar 15, 2024
  22. Litoeon replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Like the original post as well please! @Everyone

Mar 15, 2024
  23. Litoeon liked Yinla's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

No beast till luclin V beast with no epic or minor quests. I'm going to go beast in classic everytime. At least I can get some work on the...

Mar 15, 2024
  24. Litoeon liked Willport's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I always want to play BL, but fall off before lucin comes out. Id love for them to be released at start even without epics.

Mar 15, 2024
  25. Litoeon replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

They need at least Venom of the Snake (kunark for bst), and Burst of Power for double attack (PoP) to hold a candle to other T1 dps in...

Mar 14, 2024
  26. Litoeon liked PriestofDiscord's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

At this point in the games life I think it's a good idea for them to roll this out, as mentioned before here they can then use that as a...

Mar 14, 2024
  27. Litoeon liked Kiaro's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yup, ridiculously they even change the name of the warrior PoG armor, so that berserkers could have "Berserker" armor (Which is what the...

Mar 14, 2024
  28. Litoeon liked Demetri's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Hah, I honestly didn't realize they had been backfilled for SoV - I would've said "don't bother adding it for them" thinking it hadn't...

Mar 14, 2024
  29. Litoeon liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

What a coincidence, I consolidated all the Velious Armor Quests on Allakhazam for Berserkers and Beastlords almost 8 years ago!...

Mar 14, 2024
  30. Litoeon liked Manafasto's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yes, please add BZK/BST at launch within classic.

Mar 14, 2024
  31. Litoeon liked KushallaFV's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

How is it every other MMORPG and MMO-lite, can exist without lockout timers for group dungeons? Why is chest loot a concern? It's...

Mar 14, 2024
  32. Litoeon liked ShaggyG's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

If the desire for them amongst the playerbase is there, putting in the small amount of effort to make them playable in those eras is worth...

Mar 14, 2024
  33. Litoeon liked Trevalon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

All your gonna accomplish is them not doing it. Once you've been around as long as some us have, you come to find out that you take...

Mar 14, 2024
  34. Litoeon liked Trevalon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Ngreth. Do it man. Everyone will be fine with no Velious armor and not getting their epics till Luclin/GoD. This is somethign that should...

Mar 14, 2024
  35. Litoeon liked jeskola's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Note to Ham n Chan Take some risks

Mar 14, 2024
  36. Litoeon liked jeskola's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

We've discussed that and it could be on the radar or not. If it is, which it is not it will be a random future date we cannot speculate...

Mar 14, 2024
  37. Litoeon replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

What this thread should be about is, we want the classes and are ok with this. The epics are such a small part of what makes the...

Mar 14, 2024
  38. Litoeon liked SteamFox's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yeah, a small amount of effort to reflag the planar drops to classic, quick run through the epics to flag drops for kunark instead of...

Mar 14, 2024
  39. Litoeon liked Bartholomo's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

agreed. I don't even play these classes in era but it would be nice to see a change of pace, it also changes the amount of people rolling...

Mar 14, 2024
  40. Litoeon liked Aziuno's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

For a company that continually takes risks year after year on TLP rulesets, it blows my mind they won't budge on this basic of a request....

Mar 14, 2024
  41. Litoeon liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Would be a great change for the game and once the work is done it's good to go forever.

Mar 14, 2024
  42. Litoeon liked kain200's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I'd definitely love these classes at launch. Add a small warning box popup or something that says "These classes do not have certain quests...

Mar 14, 2024
  43. Litoeon replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Ench, Mage, Necro and Monk are bonkers type of strong in early era as well though. So lets' just add in what we wanna play <3

Mar 14, 2024
  44. Litoeon liked Kelvack's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

If they can fundamentally change the game with FTE, then BST/BER at a TLP launch should be perfectly doable. As someone who always mains...

Mar 14, 2024
  45. Litoeon liked Leorium's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

+1 - Let people play the class they want. They won't care and they will understand that BST/Ber won't have epics, quests and maybe...

Mar 14, 2024
  46. Litoeon liked ShaggyG's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Ahh I thought they had fixed it at some point, so really the only issues would be flagging their velious armor as velious quests, and...

Mar 14, 2024
  47. Litoeon liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

It boils down to why not. Worse thing is they don't have as many options, and PoSky is basically worthless for them. Best thing is you...

Mar 14, 2024
  48. Litoeon liked Flexin's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I want this to be seen. I'd love some new flavor on early TLPs. Needing a slower in Chardok - No enchanter or shaman.. BOOM insert...

Mar 14, 2024
  49. Litoeon liked Cfuson's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yeah i saw that in the ama and the people who have been asking for this have generally been fine with not having epics or quests until...

Mar 14, 2024
  50. Litoeon posted a new thread.

The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 13, 2024
  51. Litoeon replied to the thread BONUS loot drops on mischief style Server..

Agree on all here. It makes the game we all love more....FUN

Mar 11, 2024
  52. Litoeon liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 4, 2024
  53. Litoeon replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Bump!

Mar 3, 2024
  54. Litoeon replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

As a rogue - The accuracy on backstab is the sole reason they perform "ok" in a lot of cases Give them that, which is arguably easier...

Feb 28, 2024
  55. Litoeon replied to the thread Wizzy love coming to TLPs on 5th December Midday PST.

Where are those notes from??? I'm interested in the rest of them Please don't use green highlight :D

Nov 29, 2023
  56. Litoeon replied to the thread Will TLPs be getting alternate personas before they reach the Laurion's Song expansion?.

Lol....awww Quarmite now show us where the persona touched you with the krono

Nov 19, 2023