Tormax is an ALT server Teek is the better option

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ilshade, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Ilshade Augur

Mischief rules are good for ALT that is about it
    You will have BIS gear in the first month of the server and maxed out and your epic it will be that easy - krono farming will be slow as the prices for stuff will be low and krono high
    just look at current state of mischief horrible and only really for alt players no challenge and boredom for the rest of us
  2. PriestofDiscord Journeyman

Are you trying to speak Tormax into relevance?

The reality is that 99% of guilds and players are already committed in going to Teek, because they love the ruleset.

You may not want to hear it, but as it stands Tormax is dead on arrival. Posts about it on the forum certainly won't move the needle. Even if they make drastic changes to the ruleset on that server it feels like it's probably too late at this stage, as people have already mobilised.

If Teek isn't for you then I wish you better luck in 2025.
  3. AzzlannOG Elder

I think they should spice Tormax up a little bit, I don't think this thread is going to help that though.
    Indigo_Quarmite likes this.
  4. Litoeon Lorekeeper

Mischief ruleset is *fun*, a lot more fun.
    Do the people that not like the random / more / free loot not comprehend that it's just more fun to us?
    So what we get more loot? It's fun
    So what every raid target has far more use than normal? It's fun
    So what we can hand loot all over the place? It's fun
    So what everyone has BiS or closer to it by the end of the expac? it's fun

Did yall forget we're playing a 25 year old game for fun?
  5. Intercept Augur

That is obviously nonsense you pulled out of your backside.

Tormax will be fine as it has the rules closest to what the original and traditional vision of EQ was/is and has kept going for over 25 years now.

I'm sure lots of people will enjoy the newish, almost Mischief gimmick but people will many people who played this game 25 years ago will play the classic server because it's what keeps drawing them back
  6. Kahna Augur

Good luck with that
  7. YelinakIsFun Journeyman

Some people like boring server every year.

/shrug
  8. sadre Augur

The nursing home chain I work for prefers the Tormax ruleset, for the reasons so many here dislike them. Ya'll need to get over yourselves.
  9. Celatusp99 Augur

Tormax will struggle but I think it will be fine. Teek is what people want though and it will be obvious on day 1 with ques.