kain200's Recent Activity

1. kain200 liked Fizon's post in the thread Hey, return focus effects..

Did anyone ask for this? There are a lot of items that are just useless without the effects they offer. Would introduce different gearing...

May 3, 2024 at 6:26 AM
  2. kain200 liked Angeliana's post in the thread Stomples Day Bonuses.

This issue is resolved! The bonuses will be extended to May 6, 2024 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. I will update the original post momentarily. Thank...

Apr 29, 2024 at 1:59 PM
  3. kain200 liked Angeliana's post in the thread Stomples Day Bonuses.

Happy hunting y'all! <3

Apr 29, 2024 at 1:59 PM
  4. kain200 replied to the thread Name /Reservation, How can I tell if I have a 200+, 100+, 50+ day character?.

Yeah I went through all the servers and discovered that I have most of the names I use split across several servers. Some got dumped onto...

Apr 26, 2024
  5. kain200 liked niente's post in the thread Name /Reservation, How can I tell if I have a 200+, 100+, 50+ day character?.

It would be nice if we could list all the character names and /played time you have - the reason it works this way is because /played...

Apr 26, 2024
  6. kain200 liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Imma need you to stay quiet about Lavastorm please. There's only enough swirling smoke spawns for a couple people at a time.

Apr 25, 2024
  7. kain200 replied to the thread Teek and Tormax are on the horizon!.

There's still time. I wouldn't expect it, but they have occasionally made some adjustments. I was really hoping for something involving...

Apr 25, 2024
  8. kain200 replied to the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

Yeah this is my favorite game but that doesn't mean I want to make it my life. I have a pretty decent amount of playtime during the...

Apr 24, 2024
  9. kain200 liked Karne's post in the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

All great ideas. Anything to increase the dang experience on the server. That was really the only issue with Mischief. The experience for...

Apr 24, 2024
  10. kain200 liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

Forget about Teek in particular and think TLPs in general. The XP rate is basically trash. Mischief is in HoT and the rate is complete...

Apr 24, 2024
  11. kain200 replied to the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

The issue with this easy to implement option is that many of the hot-zones on the regular lists are out of era. There are three sets of...

Apr 22, 2024
  12. kain200 liked Yinla's post in the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

I'm all for faster exp.

Apr 22, 2024
  13. kain200 liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

First person in history to say Selos exp was to fast. Congrats. Make Teek Selos exp. Standard TLP rates are way to slow. You can...

Apr 22, 2024
  14. kain200 posted a new thread.

Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?

First off, I want to thank the Darkpaw team for giving us the Teek server this year. I missed the boat on Mischief and this is exactly the...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 21, 2024
  15. kain200 liked Chopsuey's post in the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

There is no comparison between the 2 rulesets for fun per hour. They say they made Tormax based off of how popular Aradune was but...

Apr 17, 2024
  16. kain200 liked GRACUS's post in the thread Increase Xp rates for Teek and Tormax.

As I get older playing EQ I feel as if the grind takes a toll on my body. Especially when you racing to max lvl (AA)to be able ro raid. I...

Apr 12, 2024
  17. kain200 replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Yeah I think the evolving bonuses were just a good idea in general for any TLP's lifecycle. The only issue is that the bonuses were far...

Apr 11, 2024
  18. kain200 liked Kodachi's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

All I know is I'm hoping we get a surprise announcement that evolving bonus will get tacked onto Teek. I think its a very popular and liked...

Apr 11, 2024
  19. kain200 replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

Yeah I still have the vexing bundles on all my accounts that I bought just before Oakwynd came out. They changed it to a new bundle around...

Apr 10, 2024
  20. kain200 replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

They could eliminate much of the demand for PL if they would make the exp rates less punishing across all servers. It seems like people...

Apr 10, 2024
  21. kain200 liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

There's two problems - the one you mentioned and the absymal XP rates. If XP wasn't such a pita to get (especially with insane AA...

Apr 10, 2024
  22. kain200 liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread It’s time to bag a Bag or two!.

Y'all could make a lot more money by offering ALL bags on early era TLPs. It's not like having storage space breaks the game.

Apr 10, 2024
  23. kain200 replied to the thread Started a new Mage on Mischief....

Only problem with the gear on that vendor is that it is level gated in a strange way. You won't even see the items until you're like 5...

Apr 9, 2024
  24. kain200 replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

When I started on oakwynd at launch and hit level 2, the exp drop from an even con mob was like hitting a brick wall. Lots of other people...

Apr 5, 2024
  25. kain200 liked itiswhatitis's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I truly don't think it is that they don't care. I just think they are extremely out of touch with the player base in this game. Any...

Apr 5, 2024
  26. kain200 replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

When we heard the name was "teek" I assumed this was a no brainer to have some sort of exp bonus function to some degree. Or something new...

Apr 5, 2024
  27. kain200 liked Protocol's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Consider giving Teek the slightly boosted Selo exp rate. This is lore friendly given that the server is named after the Hot Zone NPC and it...

Apr 5, 2024
  28. kain200 liked HerdingCats's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

+1 for adding exp bonus to Teek. We love the game. We don't love the slow grind.

Apr 5, 2024
  29. kain200 liked Yinla's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Requests for Tormak and Teek Please make these available for 1 month from 22nd May, I feel these anniversary items should be...

Apr 5, 2024
  30. kain200 liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Can we get an EXP bonus on Teek so the name makes sense?

Apr 5, 2024
  31. kain200 replied to the thread Cleric/Magi Duo for new TLP.

Definitely keep this in mind. I hadn't played a tlp from the start in a long time when I started on oakwynd. I mained a mage and had a...

Apr 4, 2024
  32. kain200 replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Super stoked over the kunark start. Love the iksar necro/monks and also more leveling paths!

Apr 4, 2024
  33. kain200 replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'm shocked at no FTE! It seemed like a pretty strong hint in fading's video with jchan. I guess some people would be possibly turned away...

Apr 4, 2024
  34. kain200 replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

I'd like to thank the team for giving me the opportunity to experience the mischief magic! I completely missed the boat first time around....

Apr 4, 2024
  35. kain200 replied to the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

I didn't remember them doing it a second time I guess cause I still have them on both servers.

Mar 18, 2024
  36. kain200 replied to the thread All Access free level 100 char boost..

For anyone else trying to figure this out, here is an easy guide of what I did. Log in to game with any character on any live server(even...

Mar 17, 2024
  37. kain200 replied to the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

Just wanted to say thanks to the Darkpaw team for tossing in a free 100 heroic. That was a really neat and unexpected surprise....

Mar 17, 2024
  38. kain200 replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I'd definitely love these classes at launch. Add a small warning box popup or something that says "These classes do not have certain quests...

Mar 14, 2024
  39. kain200 liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 14, 2024
  40. kain200 liked Cuzon's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Am I missing something? I cant seem to find where this question / answer is. It seems the devs really like the idea of the persona...

Mar 14, 2024
  41. kain200 liked YellowBelly's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind. Ugh. Disappointing :(...Bring back Grind EXP!!! I honestly dont...

Mar 14, 2024
  42. kain200 replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

It makes me sad that this is very likely a case of a dev putting an incorrect number into the calendar. If you change it to be June, it...

Mar 11, 2024
  43. kain200 replied to the thread EverQuest Swag Store is here!.

Simple request - could we get the "Everquest Classic T-shirt" in black? Just a regular, black t-shirt. I only see "black heather", which is...

Mar 11, 2024
  44. kain200 replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Confirmed by Meeko over in the bug forum. It was an intentional nerf in the December update, not a bug.

Mar 4, 2024
  45. kain200 replied to the thread A request for mounts.

Thanks so much for checking in on this man. It would be amazing if the camera issues and inertia effect could be worked on. Really...

Jan 28, 2024
  46. kain200 liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

OK Mount movement- I've pretty much done all I can, it's now in codes hands to get the camera working correctly. It's a universal issue on...

Jan 28, 2024
  47. kain200 liked Cuzon's post in the thread A request for mounts.

Speaking of mount movement, can we please do away with the ice skating effect when you are on a mount and are in combat? I never...

Jan 24, 2024
  48. kain200 replied to the thread A request for mounts.

Yeah sometimes the raptor model makes you lean in all kinds of weird, impossible directions. It happens alot when gating, you'll appear...

Jan 24, 2024
  49. kain200 replied to the thread A request for mounts.

I'm so glad this was mentioned and ttobey is looking into it. The jungle raptor on the 85 heroics literally makes me sick whether in first...

Jan 23, 2024
  50. kain200 liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

This game is now too dark, none of the sliders people say to use work. Advanced lighting does 1 of 2 things, either nothing or blows the...

Jan 18, 2024
  51. kain200 liked Lete's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

The gamma option is broken. When sliding to adjust the gamma it stays at 0%.

Jan 18, 2024
  52. kain200 liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Jan 17, 2024
  53. kain200 replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I've been having this happen quite a bit as well but only in older zones. (I don't own LS) One really bad place is in "the buried sea" on...

Jan 15, 2024
  54. kain200 replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Yeah this is the first expansion I was actually considering buying for my 4 accounts because of how neat this feature "could" have been....

Dec 1, 2023