All Access free level 100 char boost.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by KC13, Mar 17, 2024.

1. KC13 Augur

How long does it take for it to appear on the account? I reactivated my account today and it still shows the level 100 char boosts avail as zero.

EDIT: Never mind, it showed up!!
  2. DeadRagarr Augur

It was fast for others I know, if you play on Test you must log onto live though.
  3. Weebaaa Augur

My account prompted me to "Please log all the way out and back in for this feature to take effect" (free heroic upgrade) in yellow text upon logging in
  4. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

5. KC13 Augur

Thanks all, it finally showed up.
  6. kain200 Augur

For anyone else trying to figure this out, here is an easy guide of what I did.

Log in to game with any character on any live server(even tlp's where heroics don't work yet are fine for this step). You'll see the notification in yellow telling you that you got the heroic but you need to log completely out of the game and come back to access it. At this point I just logged out and exited the game completely. I reopened eq and logged back in to game only to not see the heroic. This was on mischief server and I quickly realized that nothing regarding heroics shows up on tlps where they haven't been made available yet. I then logged into the FV server and saw it available at the character screen as "veteran_betatester" posted in the above screenshot.

Hope this clears it up for anyone else.
    Rijacki and Veteran_BetaTester like this.
  7. Muramx Augur

Man... I like this... But at the same time... I really don't want to deal with the BS of leveling 6 100 char to 125.... The leveling on this game sucks so much now.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Whoa. The thirst for HCs is real. :eek: