Fizon's Recent Activity

1. Fizon replied to the thread Hey, return focus effects..

Exactly why is this a thing. It's already melee quest for 90% of this game.

May 5, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  2. Fizon liked Legends's post in the thread Hey, return focus effects..

It's kinda BS didn't they randomly remove it for the "hard" Mangler server? It really sucks for casters. Let casters have a little power...

May 5, 2024 at 6:33 PM
  3. Fizon replied to the thread Hey, return focus effects..

A lot is a bit of an overstatement. For necros it's just e bolt and a couple more for shamans. Since they did their dot rework all the...

May 5, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  4. Fizon replied to the thread Hey, return focus effects..

We had them pre 5 years ago. I doubt this is the case.

May 5, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  5. Fizon liked TheDohn's post in the thread Is anyone going to try for 60 without a break on Teek/Tormax?.

You see, Brenda - is it okay if I call you Brenda, by the way? - Anyway, it's because people have fun playing video games in different...

May 1, 2024
  6. Fizon posted a new thread.

Hey, return focus effects.

Did anyone ask for this? There are a lot of items that are just useless without the effects they offer. Would introduce different gearing...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 1, 2024
  7. Fizon replied to the thread How is Wizard as a class for first time TLPers?.

Wizards get a bad rap on tlps. Cast fire on the blue dragons and ice on the red ones. Don't clear trash that's for the lesser classes like...

Apr 30, 2024
  8. Fizon replied to the thread Additional claims of Vaniki rewards.

yes you can repeat them on a different toon . No you can not reclaim them

Apr 29, 2024
  9. Fizon replied to the thread 2024 TLP Expansion Launch Schedule Clarification.

They said on discord that the server faq will be out today

Apr 24, 2024
  10. Fizon replied to the thread Question for any TLP Current or Prior.

Can you now? Interesting...

Apr 19, 2024
  11. Fizon replied to the thread Question for any TLP Current or Prior.

The sleeper script hasnt worked in who knows how long. And you can count on guilds to race to wake him.

Apr 19, 2024
  12. Fizon replied to the thread Other name options for Teek.

Ooo i like Venril

Apr 18, 2024
  13. Fizon liked Chopsuey's post in the thread Other name options for Teek.

Venril for the kunark start.

Apr 18, 2024
  14. Fizon replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

There's 10 to 15 recurring guilds that arnt faceless

Apr 14, 2024
  15. Fizon liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

I think that's just you projecting onto people you dont really know. every guild has toxic people.

Apr 14, 2024
  16. Fizon replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Oakwynd FTE worked because no one played it. Oakwynd didn't have a single recurring big guild

Apr 14, 2024
  17. Fizon replied to the thread Question about kunark start.

So if I understand this post you make a druid every tlp and port people for two months and wait another year? Lol And don't mistake me I'm...

Apr 14, 2024
  18. Fizon replied to the thread Question about kunark start.

All the way up till pop and wizards become obsolete with the books

Apr 14, 2024
  19. Fizon replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

How often do you really encounter this. I can think of twice in over 5 years it's happened to me and one of the times was a guy who...

Apr 14, 2024
  20. Fizon replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Do we reeeaalllyy need another thread on this????

Apr 14, 2024
  21. Fizon replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I like how the definition of KS changed with the introduction of FTE lol. Ur telling me I'm camping something for hours and a dude shows up...

Apr 11, 2024
  22. Fizon replied to the thread TLP (s) need more..

Both servers are fine. Leave it alone

Apr 10, 2024
  23. Fizon replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Yeah man the plat exploit that hit every server in eq is what killed Oakwynd man. Or the week they didn't get bonus aa xp. That really...

Apr 9, 2024
  24. Fizon liked Kahna's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

LOL. You sweet summer child, once again speaking of things you don't understand, You can't compare the populations today, you have...

Apr 9, 2024
  25. Fizon replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

I like how ur pretending a pole you can't even link here or the discord is anyway indicative of anything.

Apr 9, 2024
  26. Fizon liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

How is it so hard to accept that a lot of people did not like FTE for valid reasons. It's cool if you like it but a lot of us thought...

Apr 8, 2024
  27. Fizon replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Yeah do your thing boo. The masses said the same thing about Mangler and Selo. How Mangler was gonna be a dead server blah blah. Mangler...

Apr 8, 2024
  28. Fizon liked Stagentti's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Your level of denial and shifting blame is commendable.

Apr 8, 2024
  29. Fizon liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Even after Oakwynd flopped and they dropped FTE these pro FTE people swear its the best thing to ever happen to the game. There was...

Apr 7, 2024
  30. Fizon replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Kunark is full of examples like this. Whole bunch of common sense changes that just weren't thought of originally.

Apr 7, 2024
  31. Fizon replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I too am stoked about kunark start. Ur wrong

Apr 7, 2024
  32. Fizon replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Finally a FTE enjoyer admitting Oakwynd had a garbage population well before the plat dupe or a week without bonus AAs lol.

Apr 5, 2024
  33. Fizon liked Kunfo's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I approve of no FTE and 100% approve this year's rule set. Can't wait to play again after sitting out Oakwynd. Thank you devs!

Apr 5, 2024
  34. Fizon replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

The conspiracy theories y'all invent to keep ur narrative..

Apr 5, 2024
  35. Fizon replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Leave both servers as is. You want classic eq you got a server, you want a server with different rules you got a server. I don't understand...

Apr 5, 2024
  36. Fizon replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

FTE was a disaster. It's not EverQuest. It's thankfully gone. Oakwynd has it and it's still a fairly new server. You can have all the FTE...

Apr 5, 2024
  37. Fizon replied to the thread Incoming < queue > assist me.

The problem is they never merge the servers. Thornblade was supposed to merge back into mischief and I'm pretty sure that never happened....

Apr 5, 2024
  38. Fizon replied to the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

lol half of a server quit because they didnt get a bonus to AA for a week, ok man.

Apr 4, 2024
  39. Fizon replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

i personally dont want to split populations, lets all be friends on one server. Its mostly like this all the time anyway. There is always...

Apr 4, 2024
  40. Fizon replied to the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

Nah 2 identical servers is how you get thornblade, a completely dead server, why split everyone up

Apr 4, 2024
  41. Fizon replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

So the 24 years before FTE was all toxic gameplay. FTE was a blight. The fact alone it took 10 seconds to attack a mob after it spawned......

Apr 4, 2024
  42. Fizon replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

They got called a liar and proved they weren't? Lol

Apr 4, 2024
  43. Fizon replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Kunark start rocks. War/rog ain't useless. Class spells get more defined. Iksar, lvling. It's just better all around then classic

Apr 4, 2024
  44. Fizon liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Perfect...saves me over $300...See yall

Apr 4, 2024
  45. Fizon replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Ahahahahahahah

Apr 4, 2024
  46. Fizon replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

We already have a ton of circle jerk threads about how good FTE is and it makes the game so much better and this is how Jesus would want EQ...

Apr 2, 2024
  47. Fizon replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

102% I always give more than 100%

Mar 31, 2024
  48. Fizon replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Yall worry about the dumbest stuff. Who cares what a guild does with a guild bank. I have literally never thought about it

Mar 31, 2024
  49. Fizon liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Give us a Type 3 aug that fits in charm slots (POP era) for the Tower Charm....

Stop crying like you're uniquely disadvantaged. Oakwynd and Yelinak also don't have type 3 augs for charm slot and Yelinak is 6 expansions...

Mar 31, 2024
  50. Fizon liked natedogg's post in the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

It isn't so much that people stop at PoP. PoP just happens to be rolling around when the next set of TLPs is starting up. But yeah...

Mar 27, 2024
  51. Fizon replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. I would say that most eq players would disagree with you.

Mar 25, 2024
  52. Fizon replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

I dont know why people keep saying this. They released Miragul which started at lvl 80? 85? Granted it was a huge failure and everyone...

Mar 22, 2024
  53. Fizon liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I can't imagine wanting to do the same leveling path every year. Wish there was a POP or beyond start to skip all the brain dead content...

Mar 17, 2024
  54. Fizon liked theonepercent's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

You can play in classic at any point of a TLP. We've had more than enough classic starts, it's time for something different.

Mar 16, 2024
  55. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

The literal hoops FTE enjoyers jump through to validate a crappy system...

Mar 16, 2024
  56. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

As it stands right now. You could be engaged with a group of mobs in say.. assassin/sup in lguk lvling enjoying urself and assassin...

Mar 16, 2024
  57. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

How do you read that sentence and get "I want to take someone else's mob" from it??

Mar 16, 2024
  58. Fizon liked Fluid's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Nope, that post is just plain wrong. #1, the reason why I am still posting is because of the constant lie that nobody gives EQ...

Mar 15, 2024
  59. Fizon liked Scornn's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

FTE is bad, not only does it ruin immersion, but it also wastes the time of every single person playing on a server with that rule engaged....

Mar 15, 2024
  60. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Man you are angry. Did the monk who hasn't thought about eq in 20 years hurt you that badly in 2004?

Mar 14, 2024
  61. Fizon liked Hamshire's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

This whole thread sounds like American news, an incident happens once then its made to sound like it happens all the time everywhere. I...

Mar 13, 2024
  62. Fizon replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

Id play either way but a kunark launch would be pretty cool. Iksars off the bat, cool lvling areas (kurns, CoM) Classes are more fleshed...

Mar 13, 2024
  63. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

To be clear.. This isn't about me getting a SG camp. I was simple pointing out the flagrant rule breaking on tlps that arnt ever...

Mar 13, 2024
  64. Fizon liked jeskola's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Test is tied to TLP via testing but get on with your bad self.

Mar 13, 2024
  65. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I stopped reading. Get real man

Mar 13, 2024
  66. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

It simply doesn't. If a bot wants it. FTE makes sure he gets it. End of story

Mar 13, 2024
  67. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

We have sat here on tlps watching afk bot groups farm places like Sirens Grotto for months or years on end. Watched 70 man bot raid...

Mar 13, 2024
  68. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

The amount of people who think they can target a mob and make an action on it before a group of bots can is completely ridiculous and...

Mar 13, 2024
  69. Fizon liked Shurman's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

A script running a /tar command once every .000021 of a second will win all FTE races. Gua Ran Teed. Saying otherwise is a falsehood....

Mar 13, 2024
  70. Fizon liked Azzlann's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

We are in agreement there, thats one of the main things I was asking for is OW raid mobs to be exempt. At least any that people...

Mar 11, 2024
  71. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

That's kind of everyone's point. Oakwynd was DoA. There wasn't any open world competition so why bother? I know y'all will argue it was...

Mar 11, 2024
  72. Fizon liked Azzlann's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

There is 4 threads worth of opinions and reasons that people dont like FTE for non toxic reasons. Your either not reading them or...

Mar 11, 2024
  73. Fizon replied to the thread New Tlp servers. Link?.

Nothing officially announced yet. Only that they are bringing back a popular ruleset. Most people think this indicates a Mischief clone of...

Mar 11, 2024
  74. Fizon liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

The Griffon, not the little ones, the big one. The point is FTE breaks game mechanics that have been around for the entirety for the...

Mar 8, 2024
  75. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

It had fewer cs complaints cause no one was there. I think the only server who had less people was miragul. Anyone who play seriously...

Mar 8, 2024
  76. Fizon replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Lol wut. People who can't compete with mobs for a DPS race talks about unable to compete against scripted bot armys that are warping and...

Mar 8, 2024