Barton's Recent Activity

1. Barton liked Machen's post in the thread Holly Longdale / Blizzard.

Combine reached live status. They were the first, and only to this point, and most definitely had an intact raiding guild. They...

Feb 23, 2021
  2. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread Best non-prestige, non-raid EM item at level 110?.

CatsPaws thought you meant 100 I'm pretty sure. 110 non-prestige best ear is: Shivery Earring of Summoning - EQ Resource - The Resource...

Feb 22, 2021
  3. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread Best non-prestige, non-raid EM item at level 110?.

All the chase loot is prestige ... since it's just attunable copies of raid gear.

Feb 22, 2021
  4. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread Rename this section Player-to-Player-Support like it is in Discord.

Some people are just clueless. The name of a forum won't mean a thing to them. There are also folks who are not clueless. Changing the...

Feb 20, 2021
  5. Barton liked Faadaak's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Essence of the Dragon I.

I completed the Empires of Kunark quest Methods of Sarnak Destruction and had a reward box appear for the Essence of the Dragon AA but as...

Feb 19, 2021
  6. Barton liked Warpeace's post in the thread Rename this section Player-to-Player-Support like it is in Discord.

Title says most of it. As it is player support is vague with who provides the support. I believe a title change would clarify that.

Feb 19, 2021
  7. Barton liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Mercenary healing.

You can get by with killing slower - you can't kill much while you're dead

Feb 19, 2021
  8. Barton liked Svann2's post in the thread Recommendation: create a Foraging merchant.

Wouldnt that effectively remove foraging from the game?

Feb 19, 2021
  9. Barton liked Pryssylus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Been there for each and every one, and it's become like the most boring and tedious task you have to do as a part of your job - your...

Feb 19, 2021
  10. Barton liked Rost's post in the thread Zoning causing game to hang.

Since the latest patch on Wednesday 02/17. When zoning the game seems to freeze completely until I close it out and relaunch. Once i...

Feb 19, 2021
  11. Barton liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Not A Bug HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

I really don't understand the Dev pushback against removing the HA scaling system. It's quite clearly, quite literally broken. Devs...

Feb 19, 2021
  12. Barton liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Mercenary healing.

The fact alone that you need to block certain spells to make your merc even remotely functional should be enough evidence that they need...

Feb 18, 2021
  13. Barton liked Mikana's post in the thread overseer.

More of concern is that the "vanishing quest" issue has actually gotten worse since the patch - I've had at least one quest vanish on each...

Feb 18, 2021
  14. Barton replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Well still losing quests after the patch and speculative fix do we need to make a new post or bump this one?

Feb 18, 2021
  15. Barton liked xmPradah's post in the thread AFK Checks.

Why not code in a pop-up box for the user to validate when being afk checked? Worried about auto-validation methods? Make it include a...

Feb 17, 2021
  16. Barton liked Kobra's post in the thread Adjust the RNG key piece drops on TLP's.

My issue with FG is the fact I have spent multiple 8 to 12 hour camps there killing every shard dropper and not seeing a single shard while...

Feb 17, 2021
  17. Barton liked Qbert's post in the thread what file stores list of accounts?.

When you click the drop-down, just X the ones you don't want to see anymore.

Feb 17, 2021
  18. Barton replied to the thread Just hit 300 smithing have questions on gaining to 350.

You are welcome

Feb 16, 2021
  19. Barton liked Deux's post in the thread Just hit 300 smithing have questions on gaining to 350.

Thanks to you both...Barton that website was very helpful!

Feb 16, 2021
  20. Barton liked Visitor's post in the thread Noob question about starting zone.

Nothing wrong with Surefall Glade, but when you start using Origin AA to get back to civilization, it is a bit of a run to get to the...

Feb 16, 2021
  21. Barton replied to the thread Noob question about starting zone.

That should do it if you absolutely must start in SFG.

Feb 16, 2021
  22. Barton liked Metanis's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I fix things IRL, it seemed natural to fix things in game. By the time you realize the ramifications of being an EQ cleric it's too late to...

Feb 16, 2021
  23. Barton liked Darkerknight's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

The best quality of life item they could add to the game is fixing the damn server lag.

Feb 16, 2021
  24. Barton liked Metanis's post in the thread Server Lag.

Putting on my tinfoil hat here, but what if you wanted to market your game company and you absolutely had to cut your infrastructure costs...

Feb 16, 2021
  25. Barton liked Metanis's post in the thread Server Lag.

Maybe a letter writing campaign to EG7? Move the servers to Sweden and the lag couldn't get any worse could it?

Feb 16, 2021
  26. Barton liked blurpppa's post in the thread Server Lag.

I am sorry but they did the same with EQ2 - removing all sorts of in game mechanics and it didnt help on that games server lag at all....

Feb 16, 2021
  27. Barton replied to the thread Noob question about starting zone.

If you are free to play your starting city will default to Crescent Reach if you are subscribed you can choose your starting city during...

Feb 16, 2021
  28. Barton replied to the thread Just hit 300 smithing have questions on gaining to 350.

http://bonzz.com/350.htm I would suggest giving this a read especially "the basics" section you are correct in most of your assumptions...

Feb 16, 2021
  29. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Forum time out double post. I <3 lag.

Feb 16, 2021
  30. Barton liked Troutfest's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- - Brother Zephyl, Brother Qwinn, Ran'un, Brother Velan Torresk, and Thena Lonnes have grown in strength. They are much more dangerous....

Feb 15, 2021
  31. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Warping in the grey and scarlet desert.

TL;DR if you meet an <expletive> a few times a year they probably were, if you meet <expletive>'s all day every day its probably actually...

Feb 15, 2021
  32. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Sontalak Raid (CoV).

Whenever the tank moves East or West to avoid the banish aura, Sontalak decides he is going South and leashes.....for the love of all...

Feb 15, 2021
  33. Barton liked kizant's post in the thread Self-Incineration Tuning/Bug.

There's two issues I'd like to point out with this Wizard spell from CoV. One is the resist rate. It does seem a bit too high. Most of this...

Feb 15, 2021
  34. Barton replied to the thread Confirmed alert window popping all the time.

One pop up to let me know how there is a sale is fine having this pop up every login is annoying and makes me not want to buy anything

Feb 15, 2021
  35. Barton liked Malbro's post in the thread Confirmed alert window popping all the time.

Every time I log in and go to a character, the Errolissi Marr alert pops up even though I've closed it on that character. I then go to...

Feb 15, 2021
  36. Barton liked Sarepean's post in the thread QA In Progress Arch Lich Rhag'zadune.

My raid seems to be having problems with this specific mob either not spawning or despawning very soon after spawning. We petitioned it...

Feb 14, 2021
  37. Barton liked Orcen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

So results of this change to 0.25%. Odds are 1 in 400. Killed maybe 600 dragon model mobs since patch, zero 0re. As I thiought 0.25% =...

Feb 14, 2021
  38. Barton liked Galliana's post in the thread All access purchases down.

It's bad enough to get kicked in mid-mission because my sub ran out. But now I am getting repeated errors trying to resubscribe. Please fix.

Feb 14, 2021
  39. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread Lagggggggg.

The forums suffer from lag. The login servers suffer from lag (I try to log a character in and the login server can take 30 seconds or a...

Feb 14, 2021
  40. Barton liked Bolburbonecrunch's post in the thread Cazic down.

that is all

Feb 14, 2021
  41. Barton liked Bobbybick's post in the thread TLP Server "Dynamic Ruleset Evolution" over their life-cycle..

No, I've never found that I have any sort of attachment to a "boosted" character. I want to progress the character myself, but I want...

Feb 12, 2021
  42. Barton liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread HA Scaling.

I have said it before and I will continue saying it: HA Scaling is the worst thing to happen to EverQuest since ... ever. More risk for...

Feb 12, 2021
  43. Barton liked KrakenReality's post in the thread HA Scaling.

Nope, still broken. They might have addressed some issues, but they didn't fix everything.

Feb 12, 2021
  44. Barton liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread What 4th to add to SK+Shm+Zerker? (Mangler, 70+ content).

Bard is your best option. With melody and a few macros for Quick Time/Fierce Eye/Epic 2.0 the DPS gains on your SK/Zerker are going to be...

Feb 12, 2021
  45. Barton liked Svann2's post in the thread forums laggier than raids during burn call.

Feb 11 2021 9pm pacific time sub forums taking 40 seconds to load. My stats: 12%cpu, 27% memory, 0% disk, 0% network Its not me its you.

Feb 12, 2021
  46. Barton replied to the thread Not A Bug HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

Bug or Feedback call it whatever you want these need to be fixed.

Feb 12, 2021
  47. Barton liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Mercenary Dies Upon Accepting Rez.

Using the Melee Merc Owner Dies & Merc is still alive Owner Accepts Rez, then Merc Dies Merc is immediately available for revive, with no...

Feb 11, 2021
  48. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread Incoming Proc Rate Changes For Casters.

In case you missed in, in Tuesday Test Patch notes: - Changed some of the modern Spell Casting Proc items so they won't trigger from other...

Feb 11, 2021
  49. Barton replied to the thread Incoming Proc Rate Changes For Casters.

Dang, I mean I really really really want them to fix the lag ,but wizards don't seem like they can catch a break lately. Hope they make...

Feb 11, 2021
  50. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Cross server spam.

Why can't you put them on ignore? Is it that you don't know how or? Yes, you will have to type: /ignore <server name>.<character name>...

Feb 11, 2021
  51. Barton liked Beimeith's post in the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

People think it's going to make the aug dropper camps used by botters, despite the fact the drop rate is so abysmally low any smart...

Feb 11, 2021
  52. Barton liked Metanis's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not addressing swarm pets is like your cancer doctor ignoring the fact you're smoking 3 packs a day...

Feb 11, 2021
  53. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

There is a shaky hypothesis I want to address. That your proc rate changes can be made up by helping raid lag so the decrease is...

Feb 11, 2021
  54. Barton liked Angahran's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Only reason I can see is that the person saying they shouldn't be sellable is the one who has the droppers locked down and is selling...

Feb 11, 2021
  55. Barton liked Jumbur's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I don't think we should get "triple cast", as that would probably just add extra serverload again. But they could bump up our crit...

Feb 11, 2021
  56. Barton liked Dre.'s post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Re: Epic changes. Look, I get it. You're trying to make them 'work as intended'. Here's the thing. 20 years ago, Epic quests were a...

Feb 11, 2021
  57. Barton replied to the thread Real Money Trade Problem.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/204220948-EVERQUEST

Feb 10, 2021
  58. Barton liked a_librarian's post in the thread Proposed QoL Epic 1.0 Changes.

TLP are successful because they are easy and content is accessible. Go ahead and make all ST loot no trade and let people select...

Feb 10, 2021
  59. Barton liked Derresh's post in the thread Named mobs drop type 5 augs that are sold on vendor.

I don't get the point of this thread, nameds dropping slot 5s is great and the option to sell back should always be there.

Feb 10, 2021
  60. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

+10 Epic bottlenecks reduced while not removed entirely :D -10 TBM HA reversions not completed :( -10 TBL raid keying not addressed...

Feb 10, 2021
  61. Barton liked Angahran's post in the thread Maps.

There is the number one cause of countless problems with EQ. Never, ever, ever install EQ into the default folder that EQ suggests!...

Feb 10, 2021
  62. Barton replied to the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

I agree the idea of some form of "compensation" is nice. The implementation is severely lackluster, I won't call it a slap in the face but...

Feb 9, 2021
  63. Barton liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

I am not misunderstanding anything. I'm saying the compensation, after Overseer being active so long, is basically... worthless. They...

Feb 9, 2021
  64. Barton liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

So we're getting " an Overseer Agent Pack" ? A whole 3 common agents? I'm pretty sure anyone on live who's actively used Overseer...

Feb 9, 2021
  65. Barton replied to the thread FV Trained - Not sure where to put.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001992607-How-do-I-report-toxic-behavior-in-EverQuest-#:~:text=To%20report%20a%20violati...

Feb 9, 2021
  66. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread Lets get rid of force-feeding!.

My suggestion is not touching a thing. Ngreth has already stated that he hates the fact that you can force feed and keep stat food and...

Feb 9, 2021
  67. Barton liked Windance's post in the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

That doesn't fix the problem. They would write something to auto login every 5-10 min and update their pricing.

Feb 9, 2021
  68. Barton liked Metanis's post in the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

It's all conjecture because the Devs aren't allowed to share real info. My personal opinion is they have simply undersized the compute...

Feb 9, 2021
  69. Barton liked smash's post in the thread Exploration.

Did a bit of exploration on a char that got 0 updates on the journey man compass. First did ToV exploration and got the compass, clicked...

Feb 9, 2021
  70. Barton liked bigsalad's post in the thread Confirmed Agnarr - Ssra Cursed Cycle.

Haven’t seen the north Rhzoth up in open world in months. I’ve talked to players in other guilds and am 99% sure it is not spawning at all....

Feb 9, 2021
  71. Barton liked enchanterkeiby's post in the thread Confirmed Essence of the Dragon - unable to grant award.

If you complete the Methods of Sarnak Destruction , which grants you the Essence of the Dragon AA ability, after you have been autogranted...

Feb 9, 2021
  72. Barton liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Info Needed Loot dropping off wrong mob, please fix!.

Looking into it, the OP is correct. Lore wise you are doing work for First Lieutenant Ess Pekky to raise faction with Castle Tamrel,...

Feb 9, 2021
  73. Barton liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

Hello All, In the Test and Live patch this month we’re running a script to delete all Overseer Active Quests. We know this is a fairly...

Feb 9, 2021
  74. Barton liked Galarian's post in the thread Yet another lag complaint thread.

I love EQ. The game has meant a lot to me for a long time and always will. The sad declining state of these servers with the lag is making...

Feb 7, 2021
  75. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

Machin Shin tried Aaryonar ... several times today. First bug: -Twice we had the raid reset after wipe (corpse pile at zone in) but the...

Feb 7, 2021
  76. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread For TLP transfers....

Question I would like to ask is: Can the progress / status of an account's overseer on one server be transferred to another server? For...

Feb 4, 2021
  77. Barton liked Zamiam's post in the thread Portals that are statues or crystals How to get?.

they are not .. the CR clicky (sceptre of Draconic calling) and the Mark of Brell clicky are both no trade and not heirloom .. makes no...

Feb 3, 2021
  78. Barton liked dreamweaver's post in the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

Just a reminder, if you see trolling happening in a thread or believe something is trolling please make use of the report button to alert...

Feb 3, 2021
  79. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

This depends on the server and the guild you pick. AB, Xegony & Bristlebane I know have guilds and players who will help returning...

Feb 3, 2021
  80. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Selo Truebox.

Maybe I got Fippy mixed up with the Combine/Sleeper where they had to unlock expansions by having certain achievements - i.e Mob...

Feb 3, 2021
  81. Barton liked Pikachuuu's post in the thread Luclin out Today? [Aradune].

Thanks for info! Didn't know about the calendar so I'll make sure to check there first.

Feb 3, 2021
  82. Barton replied to the thread Luclin out Today? [Aradune].

They list it it as a range of time on the in game calendar if you check the in game calendar it should give you the local time if...

Feb 3, 2021
  83. Barton liked niente's post in the thread Not A Bug Bug in macro comments feature.....

Social macros don't support comments. If the line contains /timer or /pause that will be interpreted, followed by checking for a comma....

Feb 2, 2021
  84. Barton liked TurdFerguson's post in the thread Ding 95 and problems ensue.

Ask and you shall receive - it was the stoopid Spell Casting AA that was disabled. Thank you Derka.

Feb 1, 2021
  85. Barton liked Warpeace's post in the thread How do I get timestamps to save on the tell window?.

This worked to fix it for me. Thanks

Feb 1, 2021
  86. Barton liked Sneaky Dragon's post in the thread Miragul spawn time adjustment request.

As a paladin trying to complete his epic quest, I have run into a rather big bottleneck, which is Miragul. Every resource I can find says...

Feb 1, 2021
  87. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Here's a Joke... "What did the game dev say to the Selo player?".

Communication hasn't been entirely silent on Selo, from Discord, in response to a question about whether Truebox can just be toggled...

Feb 1, 2021
  88. Barton liked Metanis's post in the thread Elite Agent Echo Useless?.

Can these be made useful for something? Once you're max Overseer experience and you've got a full compliment of Agents they become just...

Feb 1, 2021
  89. Barton liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Not A Bug HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

No, the mob scaling is out of era. Unless, you're saying that you intend for TBM era progression to be tuned out of era? You guys...

Feb 1, 2021
  90. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Not A Bug HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

The original complaint was as a bug and since the reversion is incomplete I felt it warranted being raised again as a reminder since it...

Feb 1, 2021
  91. Barton liked Numiko's post in the thread Not A Bug HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

Prathien even said in one thread that he just did not have time to fix the melee side and that it would happen next patch .. that was 2...

Feb 1, 2021
  92. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Not A Bug HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

Hello Dev team, Regarding this previous bug report that has been marked "Fixed Internally"...

Feb 1, 2021
  93. Barton liked Szilent's post in the thread Ding 95 and problems ensue.

Yesterday EQ experienced extreme lag due to a DDOS attack on other parts of Daybreak. Its possible your pet wasn't meleeing.

Jan 31, 2021
  94. Barton liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

no LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Jan 31, 2021
  95. Barton liked Armed_Assault's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Myself and other guildies are still waiting on any news on this issue as well, weve only gotten the generic ' its under investigation '...

Jan 31, 2021
  96. Barton liked Hateseeker's post in the thread BAD LAG is back on Aradune.

Does this DDOS explain FV's lag since Nov patch?

Jan 31, 2021
  97. Barton liked chocster's post in the thread BAD LAG is back on Aradune.

Doesn't explain horrendous lag since CoV raids came out either

Jan 31, 2021
  98. Barton liked Griggson's post in the thread Duplicate Topic CS - Sirens Grotto - Octave camp.

So today went to the Octave camp in Sirens Grotto. First time since the "fix" for flying sharks in last patch... I haven't yet seen flying...

Jan 31, 2021
  99. Barton liked Zandez's post in the thread The Rathe.

Server lag is horrible, come on guys address this ongoing lag issues!!!!

Jan 31, 2021
  100. Barton liked Malbro's post in the thread Overseer dropping / losing quests.

Looks like overseer is still dropping / losing quests. I just lost one changing from one char to another.

Jan 31, 2021
  101. Barton liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Skyshrine Mission: mobs not on track.

so we decided to start looking for collectibles in the Skyshrine mission last night and after about the 4th or 5th kill I popped open my...

Jan 31, 2021
  102. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Sharks in Colbalt Scar (CoV).

There is currently 2 sharks on AB flying around just outside the entrance to Sirens Groto. Can someone please give them their gravity back...

Jan 31, 2021
  103. Barton liked blurpppa's post in the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

EQ2 has been plagued by severe raid lag for a year now so I am sorry if I dont buy the DDOS or anyone saying its a per title issue or its...

Jan 31, 2021
  104. Barton liked Moege's post in the thread Pick zones - need lower numbers to spawn a pick?.

F2P still needs xpac to enter zone

Jan 30, 2021
  105. Barton liked Fenthen's post in the thread Rallos Zek earring #3 - The Foundation (final task bugged).

[Fri Jan 29 13:06:41 2021] Crusader Vraket says, 'To make your next earring, combine your blooded forceful earring with the two measures of...

Jan 30, 2021
  106. Barton liked Abbydog's post in the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

This has been happening to me with greater and greater frequency. Like every other day now. The fact this is still an issue almost a year...

Jan 29, 2021
  107. Barton liked Machen's post in the thread Selo Truebox.

This wasn't really the case. EQWindows and similar variants allowed boxing multiple characters on one computer pretty early on--I...

Jan 29, 2021
  108. Barton liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Failure rate on research augments.

Trading AoCs to live servers in exchange for Truebox removal and F2P accounts for muling purposes.

Jan 29, 2021
  109. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Failure rate on research augments.

It would, and I am a big advocate of live servers having AoC - for all-access members.

Jan 29, 2021
  110. Barton replied to the thread Failure rate on research augments.

Put AoC on all live servers and sell the FTP crowd an unlocker in the shop win/win

Jan 29, 2021
  111. Barton replied to the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

EQ2 Servers and other DBG titles are also dealing with server lag pretty sure Dreamweaver even commented in Discord that both EQ and...

Jan 29, 2021
  112. Barton liked Febb's post in the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

Stop pointing fingers at each other. This is a problem with Daybreak's infrastructure and not with the players. They consolidated their...

Jan 29, 2021
  113. Barton replied to the thread Selo Truebox.

Depends on how many would transfer and how many would rage quit and how many would stay quit

Jan 29, 2021
  114. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Selo Truebox.

Halved unlocks will absolutely be removed, 100% unequivocal on that, it would be a crazy stupid advantage for any single live-era...

Jan 29, 2021
  115. Barton liked Masorin's post in the thread Froglok Monk starting stats ARE broken..

Every race has a base set of stats. When picking a class, changes are applied to the base. That is the system. Froglok base physicals are...

Jan 28, 2021
  116. Barton liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Druid grp spell set.

Ran overnight parses on 109 Summer + 108 Winter vs 108 Winter + 103 Winter against guild hall dummies. I left druid Spire, Black Wolf,...

Jan 28, 2021
  117. Barton liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread New AA / Spells. feedback.

You could likely say the same for most of the items in the general AA tab.

Jan 28, 2021
  118. Barton liked Kilzadi's post in the thread Confirmed Client crash when managing loot.

The EQ client will crash when the master looter has the Manage Loot window open and someone leaves the group. This was very easy to...

Jan 28, 2021
  119. Barton liked Tillamook's post in the thread Find Fibblebrap.

Hello, Mangler Server Find Fibblebrap 1: The Mines {68} completed on 1-28-2021 I am unable to request Find Fibblebrap 2: Lost...

Jan 28, 2021
  120. Barton liked Warpeace's post in the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

Will there be an update pertaining to server lag?

Jan 28, 2021
  121. Barton liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TLP Server Restless Wolf Saddle Question.

Not yet. We are looking into making changes, and have made some that are required, but have not done the last step, allowing the claim....

Jan 27, 2021
  122. Barton liked Froglok's post in the thread Sword of Truth Ornament - Outdated restrictions.

Personally, I'd rather see them offer expansion bonus items as an individual sale item. Thus rather than having to spend $40 to "upgrade"...

Jan 27, 2021
  123. Barton liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Seeds of Destruction guide, revamp.

Two weeks later, but all the raid stuff is added. Progression checklist, drop summary, and raid write ups. Also added list of Rank 3...

Jan 27, 2021
  124. Barton liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Some Velium Threaded items are now flagged "lore equipped".

I would like to see a compromise on the drop rate not as maybe double what it is now which is still half the rate it was before it got...

Jan 27, 2021
  125. Barton liked Graytis's post in the thread QA In Progress Losing mouse, repeatable.

I've had this happen numerous times during raids. It doesn't happen every time I purple, but often enough to be really annoying and unable...

Jan 27, 2021
  126. Barton liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Druid grp spell set.

Get rid of Mana Bear, Harmony, Daybreak, and Sunray (60 second Fire DoT) from your lineup. Mana bear you can only cast every 5 minutes, it...

Jan 26, 2021
  127. Barton liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread New AA / Spells. feedback.

I think every class could give you about 5 spell lines to scrap in favor of new spell lines. As for AAs I really think they should just...

Jan 26, 2021
  128. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Selo Truebox.

Any news on the ongoing discussions? Phinny is also absolutely waiting to hear on what happens to Selo so we know what to plan for,...

Jan 26, 2021
  129. Barton replied to the thread Randomly falling to death?.

Cool hope that fixes his problem

Jan 26, 2021
  130. Barton liked Cusashorn's post in the thread Randomly falling to death?.

Okay, so apparently my dad still had one bag that weighed something like 800, so he'll swap that out with a WR bag. He's not exactly a...

Jan 26, 2021
  131. Barton liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Yet another "best 3-4 box thread" for Mage/Bard?.

Got a fire beetle eye?

Jan 26, 2021
  132. Barton liked Ted the Mechanic's post in the thread Any chance of updated thrown weapons this expansion?.

/sigh No such luck, maybe next year. They include dragon claw sliver with stats from 2001 instead.

Jan 26, 2021
  133. Barton liked Ted the Mechanic's post in the thread Any chance of updated thrown weapons this expansion?.

Monks and rogues are still using stat-less throwing weapons from 6 expansions ago. Is it too much to hope for an updated summon throwing...

Jan 26, 2021
  134. Barton liked Machen's post in the thread Is there any plan to make future servers double servers that eventually merge?.

I'm not sure it would be very little return. Judging from the queues on Aradune, a significant # of people ended up just quitting...

Jan 26, 2021
  135. Barton liked blurpppa's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

How about lag free raiding and zone loading that doesn't take a week? Then we can talk about stacking even more features on top of...

Jan 26, 2021
  136. Barton liked Troutfest's post in the thread Info Needed Fast camp equals trip to server select.

I use gamparse, it doesnt monitor all my toons and the ones it doesnt monitor also have this issue. I use 3 machines, 2 laptops and...

Jan 26, 2021
  137. Barton replied to the thread Randomly falling to death?.

Oh huh ummmm wow. Maybe the OP can post an image of the characters gear and bags inventory etc. Though I am not sure any combination of...

Jan 26, 2021
  138. Barton liked Cusashorn's post in the thread Randomly falling to death?.

Hello, I'm posting on behalf on my father, who is currently working with CS to resolve an issue he is experiencing. (I haven't played EQ...

Jan 26, 2021
  139. Barton replied to the thread A unique TLP idea for once..

Have the Team put it to a vote like they did corpse runs. I would bet the vote on Another Phini clone verses a PvP TLP would be more...

Jan 25, 2021
  140. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread A unique TLP idea for once..

I know where all the hundreds of EQ PvP players are....in your imagination. Good luck on getting a P99 red 2.0

Jan 25, 2021
  141. Barton liked Qelil's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Now that I think about it a little more, I favor the autogrant idea to cover the many times we do get to play with others and so the merc...

Jan 25, 2021
  142. Barton replied to the thread TLP specific difference listing.

Can try some of these Leveling https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/leveling/classic/ Other https://www.eqprogression.com/ Luclin...

Jan 25, 2021
  143. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread any way to change forum name?.

Yep, we all were able to see it once DW activated it. Working on the other options now I hope

Jan 25, 2021
  144. Barton liked Flatchy's post in the thread any way to change forum name?.

As did everyone else that read it heh heh.

Jan 25, 2021
  145. Barton liked Szilent's post in the thread Question on Druid "Ways" spells.....

That's not quite the only thing? Since if two approaches achieve that goal, the one that's more efficient on spell gem use allows the...

Jan 25, 2021
  146. Barton replied to the thread POP Era Time raid parses.

I'd pay for some of that if I could hear the album.

Jan 25, 2021
  147. Barton replied to the thread Server transfer from Rizlona to Aradune.

Nope for the reason Tweakfour17 listed. Well I mean never, may be a tad strong who knows what will happen once they reach live, but not...

Jan 25, 2021
  148. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread A unique TLP idea for once..

The idea for a variety of raids means a variety of raids would need to be made, that's a whole bunch of dev time, unrealistic concept...

Jan 25, 2021
  149. Barton liked Windance's post in the thread Small illusions.

I like the froglok potion idea. Since they sit in PoK for the most part a single stack of pot's would probably last year +

Jan 25, 2021
  150. Barton liked Angahran's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

So, basically you want to remove the "unfair advantage" that people with PCs capable of boxing multiple accounts have (basically any...

Jan 25, 2021
  151. Barton liked Beimeith's post in the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Supposedly they were never made available because they were too powerful...but considering how poorly the journeyman ones are, they...

Jan 25, 2021
  152. Barton liked Vumad's post in the thread Yet another "best 3-4 box thread" for Mage/Bard?.

Please don't start new threads for what is essentially the same topic. ENC and DRU best compliment the MAG.

Jan 25, 2021
  153. Barton replied to the thread TLP specific difference listing.

https://www.everquest.com/guides/eq-what-is-a-progression-server https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Progression_Servers The what...

Jan 25, 2021
  154. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread Understanding stats on gear.

In your example, the +25 is a heroic stat. These two websites will explain it far better than I could....

Jan 25, 2021
  155. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread A Restless Kromzek Is Not Undead in WW Raid Instance.

The undead spells don't work on them. Skin to Sumac lands.

Jan 25, 2021
  156. Barton replied to the thread Randomly falling to death?.

1100/1700 ? Is he carrying around a heavy bag or 2 That seems way high. I would check the weight of the bags some are designed to be bank...

Jan 25, 2021
  157. Barton liked Moak's post in the thread Guild Halls broken?.

logged into the guildhall and there are no npcs like bankers and what not. No clicky port statues either or guild anchors.....

Jan 25, 2021
  158. Barton liked Arwyn-RoV's post in the thread Guild Halls broken?.

I've filed a petition (#929808) on this issue. Ring of Valor is a large guild on bristlebane. We have over 1800 toons all sharing a very...

Jan 25, 2021
  159. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Tantor Raid (CoV) - Tantorlings.

Seemed worse tonight, instead of not knowing where they were going, they warped to the player, same with Tantor. Pathing needs to be...

Jan 25, 2021
  160. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Tantor Raid (CoV) - Tantorlings.

Tantorlings have some pathing issues. If you are at a different height to them they run in the opposite direction! If you are too far...

Jan 25, 2021
  161. Barton liked Lodestar's post in the thread Plane of Smoke: Trial of Wending Ways: Achievements Bugged.

Our team on Selo today just did this mission and the achievements ("Don't Trip", and "Appointments Required"). Firstly, we successfully...

Jan 25, 2021
  162. Barton replied to the thread What do our descriptors mean.

But But Math !! lol

Jan 25, 2021
  163. Barton liked Tatanka's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

I registered at a new website yesterday, and they had a new form of bot-check which I would highly recommend. No picture matching, no...

Jan 25, 2021
  164. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Have been getting that recaptcha failed thing a bunch of times each day when trying to log into the forums or my account since the...

Jan 25, 2021
  165. Barton liked dreamweaver's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Yeah logging in doesn't have anything to do with the forums themselves it's the authentication like logging into the patcher. I...

Jan 25, 2021
  166. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

No, not anything DW did. Started for me the during the patch on Wed and happens almost every time. Usually the second or third try will...

Jan 25, 2021
  167. Barton liked dreamweaver's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Yeah, I've put that on my list. The major issue is there are a bunch of overlapping and contradicting permissions from over the years...

Jan 25, 2021
  168. Barton liked brickz's post in the thread Proposed QoL Epic 1.0 Changes.

Fixes on 1.0 bottlenecks would be greatly appreciated for the next TLP... maybe even start one in kunark instead of classic

Jan 23, 2021
  169. Barton liked Lejaun's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

Not entirely true. The term nerfed in this context was used previously in Ultima Online, and at least as early as 1992 in another game.

Jan 23, 2021
  170. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

Anyone who thinks skill is the most important player attribute doesn't understand EQ as well as they think they do or they are wrongly...

Jan 23, 2021
  171. Barton liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

EQ in classic was great in the sense it created a 3d online version of D and D, it was also terrible in the sense that things that work in...

Jan 23, 2021
  172. Barton liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

The backfilled spell lines that were introduced later (war: bellow, Sk: terror, paladin: cease/desist both knights: deflection) were put in...

Jan 23, 2021
  173. Barton liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Next tlp server.

History says sometime between March and May. Rizlona is the non truebox server (or Ragefire if you want later expansions) and I doubt...

Jan 23, 2021
  174. Barton liked Svann2's post in the thread how does recovery tab work?.

I shouldnt have destroyed my Reactive Frost Covered Whetstone, but Im not finding it in the recovery tab. That was just like 2 days ago...

Jan 23, 2021
  175. Barton liked cphill's post in the thread Dagda Icefury bugged in Cover of Night mission.

I'm standing on the beach in Brother Island, in the Cover of Night mission. I hailed Jameswell 3 times, updated the mission, the status is...

Jan 23, 2021
  176. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Invalid Credentials redux.

Forum website gave me a few rounds of "recaptcha failed" before i got in today, not had the invalid credentials today though.

Jan 23, 2021
  177. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Evil Race Faction Guide.

Try this link - >HERE<

Jan 23, 2021
  178. Barton liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

correctly functioning chat channels.. for the love of Tunare, FIX THIS

Jan 23, 2021
  179. Barton liked Scornfire's post in the thread CoV: ToV - Aaryonar.

The DoTs are definitely worse than they were before on the whole, to the point I don't see how someone without raid gear could reasonably...

Jan 23, 2021
  180. Barton liked Braveheart's post in the thread CoV: ToV - Aaryonar.

WTH happen to this mission. It is instant death now... Is there a fix coming or is this the new mission? AoE is hitting no matter where you...

Jan 23, 2021
  181. Barton replied to the thread Invalid Credentials redux.

I have had intermittent trouble logging into the website and I am also having intermittent issues with launchpad ever since the patch.

Jan 23, 2021
  182. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread Invalid Credentials redux.

This morning I am getting loads of trouble logging into the website with a "Invalid crdentials" bug. Anyone else having this issue?

Jan 23, 2021
  183. Barton liked Zynt's post in the thread Overseer: Bonuses for task Just like Mom used to Make.

The whole thing once you get to level 5 quests is a cluster. Top to bottom.

Jan 23, 2021
  184. Barton liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Overseer: Bonuses for task Just like Mom used to Make.

Level 4 elite harvesting task Requires Harvester (5): Berserker Hardy Extravagant. The only level 5 harvester in game is Tunare. She is...

Jan 23, 2021
  185. Barton liked Ethyreal's post in the thread Lute of the Flowing waters removing buffs.

The lute of the Flowing waters is currently overriding both Aura of Quellious and Voice of Quellious and cancelling out the buff. If it is...

Jan 23, 2021
  186. Barton liked curio's post in the thread Tolan's Longsword of the Glade Ornament Incorrect Hand-to-Hand Swing Animation.

Hello, I would like to report that the newly added (on 1/20/21) 1h weapon ornament Tolan's Longsword of the Glade is listed as Category:...

Jan 23, 2021
  187. Barton liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Possible Dragon's Hoard bug.

I have 38 stacks (so 38,000) of the same marked for tradeskill item in my Dragon's Hoard. Don't ask, I'm a packrat I need professional...

Jan 23, 2021
  188. Barton liked Nniki's post in the thread QA In Progress Breath of Harmony clicky doesn't stack with Shaman focus line spells.

Item Benefit: Doben's Spry Sonata Rk. II from Darkened Breath of Harmony has the same issue. The briarcoat falls away. Your body moves...

Jan 23, 2021
  189. Barton liked Sythrak20's post in the thread QA In Progress Breath of Harmony clicky doesn't stack with Shaman focus line spells.

Is this intended? With the patch creating new spell lines for item clicks, Niv's Melody of Preservation clicky on the Breath of Harmony...

Jan 23, 2021
  190. Barton liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Dismounts and Game crashes..

I have a group of three characters on Dragonscale Skystriders. If they zone in together, typically one will be dismounted, with it's mount...

Jan 23, 2021
  191. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Info Needed Fast camp equals trip to server select.

I can camp out the slow way, quit the game, come back 10 minutes later, log in & still see the you already have a character in game...

Jan 23, 2021
  192. Barton liked Numiko's post in the thread Info Needed Fast camp equals trip to server select.

I still have something similar happening to me, I play on multiple servers and when I camp on one and try and log into another I always get...

Jan 23, 2021
  193. Barton liked dreamweaver's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

Which if the act of looking at it is changing it, I have concerns.

Jan 23, 2021
  194. Barton liked Iribabh's post in the thread Fixed Internally zlandicar reborn: no coin award.

Zlandi isn't locked on request and has allowed for a task add after killing the dragon but before opening the chest to get credit for...

Jan 23, 2021
  195. Barton replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Whips deal slashing damage in most RPG's mainly because they do what many would consider slashing damage in real life. The break open...

Jan 21, 2021
  196. Barton liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

There are 10 more from the list coming on the anniversary merchant.

Jan 21, 2021
  197. Barton replied to the thread Starting over.

Not sure you will find any live server with a "leveling" population best advice I know is find the server you like be proactive in finding...

Jan 21, 2021