Barton's Recent Activity

1. Barton liked Tucoh's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

They boosted wizards last minute in beta. I haven't seen reliable DPS numbers, but wizards are appreciative of the change.

Dec 6, 2021 at 7:56 PM
  2. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Best Ranger Race ?.

Tunare Elf or Karana Halfling- because they get deity/cultural arrow/bow recipes that make fletching much less of a pain in the buttocks.

Dec 6, 2021 at 7:53 PM
  3. Barton liked niente's post in the thread overseer problem.

If your account is in this state, please PM me your character's name and the server name. Thanks

Dec 6, 2021 at 7:42 PM
  4. Barton liked Bobokin's post in the thread Please allow No DROP spells to be sold back.

Please allow NO DROP spells to be sold back to the vendor. They can be sold back at 10% less or whatever, but at least allow them to be...

Dec 6, 2021 at 7:17 PM
  5. Barton liked Benito's post in the thread Is EQ small potatoes and not worth developing?.

1. EQ1 is limited by its age (engine, base code). 2. They hired several new employees (devs, QA) at the studio. I suspect that it may...

Dec 6, 2021 at 7:09 PM
  6. Barton liked Svann2's post in the thread Fawyder Spires not porting me.

it puts the stone into the bag or it gets the hose again

Dec 6, 2021 at 6:41 PM
  7. Barton liked Svann2's post in the thread The Frostclaw Lair - not updating.

Ok I think I figured it out. Chants dont work to update the quest.

Dec 6, 2021 at 6:37 PM
  8. Barton liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Not A Bug Mage Pet Focus Items not working in Classic TLP.

Pet focus items don't emote when you summon the pets and the classic ones are hard to tell if they are working since the upgrade is so...

Dec 6, 2021 at 6:30 PM
  9. Barton liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Unable to leave/assign/loot duplicate item in advanced loot..

This should be fixed in the expansion update.

Dec 6, 2021 at 6:30 PM
  10. Barton replied to the thread Overseer Quests Reappearing.

I have had this happen as well. But If having an occasional quest reappear is the price for none disappearing I'll take it. This behavior...

Dec 6, 2021 at 6:29 PM
  11. Barton liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed Perks do not renew on lifetime accounts.

Hi all. It is unexpected behavior for the perks to not auto-renew. We are investigating the issue. Please PM me your account id if you...

Dec 6, 2021 at 6:24 PM
  12. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread That was it for Cyber Monday?.

I've been pretty unimpressed by every other Black Friday & Cyber Monday Offer I have seen so at least EverQuest's fits in with the general...

Dec 4, 2021 at 2:42 PM
  13. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread The Journey From 115.99-120.

You failed to mention Group C. The folks who will wait for taskadds and complain about how slow they level while never leaving PoK.

Dec 4, 2021 at 2:41 PM
  14. Barton liked xcitng's post in the thread overseer problem.

yesterday i did the overseer tutorial on one of my accounts, collected the reward and then bought the overseer starter pack in the...

Dec 4, 2021 at 2:18 PM
  15. Barton liked Fenl's post in the thread Rabid Bear AA while mounted or under illusion.

never mind. not a bug.

Nov 23, 2021
  16. Barton liked Accendo's post in the thread Regarding the Crashes and Emergency Maintenance Downtimes.

Throughout these past few days of servers crashing and the emergency downtimes, we can’t thank all of you enough for your patience as we...

Nov 22, 2021
  17. Barton liked Absor's post in the thread "Your mercenary has been suspended".

How to win friends and influence people, not written by Angahran...

Nov 22, 2021
  18. Barton liked Machen's post in the thread Thanksgiving Bonus?.

Last year was the 25-30th, bonus rare and xp and dbg store discount. They don't ever change those things, just adjust the dates, so...

Nov 22, 2021
  19. Barton replied to the thread Thanksgiving Bonus?.

Yup and they did not post the announcement till the 24th so.. We probably won't get an announcement until then(the day before)

Nov 22, 2021
  20. Barton liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Payment options.

When I changed countries I had to get support to update my account to the new country. Alternatively paypal works as well but really...

Nov 22, 2021
  21. Barton liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Lateral content expansion TLP?.

Spoken like someone who has never done this sort of work for a living.

Nov 21, 2021
  22. Barton replied to the thread Is there a sell all button?.

Yup knowing the vendor value or checking the vendor value is usually wise

Nov 19, 2021
  23. Barton liked Gialana's post in the thread Is there a sell all button?.

It does get tricky, though. I often see buyers offering less than a merchant pays.

Nov 19, 2021
  24. Barton liked Hamshire's post in the thread Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum.

Riftseekers' Sanctum is one of the end zones of Omens of War and it has four desired bosses. Queen Pyrilonis King Gelaqua Feratha Chailak...

Nov 19, 2021
  25. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread Wiz portal list.

/output missingspells Should show you what you are missing. Ports and regular spells.

Nov 19, 2021
  26. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Is there a sell all button?.

Always check /barter first after your dungeon crawls. "useless" items can bring in a lot of plat from players who want to buy them

Nov 19, 2021
  27. Barton replied to the thread Is there a sell all button?.

No there is no sell junk button, but there is a way to sell the contents of a bag all at once, you kind of have to do a little organizing...

Nov 19, 2021
  28. Barton liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread In Progress Anniversary Package Hero's Forge Unlock does not grant access to the Vanity Achievements.

I am making a change that SHOULD fix this in the December (expansion release) patch,

Nov 19, 2021
  29. Barton liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Please Bring Back Soulstone Merchants (without soulstones).

new hahaahahhaha... ask the serverwide.eqtraders channel how new I am to this, or ask the server Luclin.. or Cazic.. or ask Jennre, I...

Nov 19, 2021
  30. Barton liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It was a design decision. We will talk about it. They certainly will no longer be affiliated with Luclin, because she has no interests...

Nov 19, 2021
  31. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Unable to complete lobby quest.

Well, it happened. Removing those merchants in the lobby messed up this quest: Guilds & The Guild Lobby Part of which it to talk to...

Nov 18, 2021
  32. Barton replied to the thread Please Bring Back Soulstone Merchants (without soulstones).

Vendor diving aside. The removal makes even more folks clump up near the magus, not all servers have issues with that area already being...

Nov 18, 2021
  33. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Please Bring Back Soulstone Merchants (without soulstones).

That just makes PoK even more laggy than it already is, if any zone needs to lose vendors its PoK not guild lobby.

Nov 18, 2021
  34. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Please Bring Back Soulstone Merchants (without soulstones).

Even though we are supposed to click like on the first post in bug report forums to show support - I also clicked it on this one....

Nov 18, 2021
  35. Barton liked Fanra's post in the thread Please Bring Back Soulstone Merchants (without soulstones).

Fantastic! I love it. Thank you very much. One thing, however, please put in the place of the two merchants who sold the soulstones two...

Nov 18, 2021
  36. Barton liked EQ Dev's post in the thread ALERT: Emergency Maintenance.

Adding a little more information: Sorry for the delay in this emergency update. We had originally planned to bring servers down ASAP, at...

Nov 18, 2021
  37. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread 64-Bit Servers and Clients Arriving Soon!.

And I thought I was a cynic. I think “never” is going a bit too far. And also unproveable I might add. I have worked for...

Nov 18, 2021
  38. Barton liked Stabbath's post in the thread Need help with default range attack macro.

yeah, it was blank. I relogged and it showed up.

Nov 17, 2021
  39. Barton replied to the thread Need help with default range attack macro.

You need to go to your Action Window (ALT+M) to open close. Then go to the 3rd tab which is the Combat Page (CTRL+C) select the tab or use...

Nov 16, 2021
  40. Barton liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Broken Golem.....

Nice 2 year necro for something that was addressed/fixed earlier this year.

Nov 16, 2021
  41. Barton replied to the thread The General chat channel should be split into separate GeneralEQ and GeneralOOC channels.

As others have mentioned most use the Newplayers channel for this I join it just to help out when I can with questions, but any...

Nov 16, 2021
  42. Barton liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread The General chat channel should be split into separate GeneralEQ and GeneralOOC channels.

I'm not really sure understand the need. There's already a "NewPlayers" chat channel you can ask gameplay questions in? What gameplay...

Nov 16, 2021
  43. Barton replied to the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Super Hot Take- Leaving the vendors out won't make people in the Guild Lobby spread out. It will just make everyone have to use the...

Nov 16, 2021
  44. Barton liked LoneRaider777's post in the thread Confirmed Lavastorm - Solusek Goblins - Infinite Mana.

Just as the title says, the Solusek Goblins of Lavastorm Mountains have an infinite amount of mana and can cast heals over and over without...

Nov 15, 2021
  45. Barton liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug GMM collections.

While this is not a bug, we will take it as feedback. We have created a ticket to add this. When the Dispenser was made, GMM was not part...

Nov 15, 2021
  46. Barton liked Riou's post in the thread Black Friday Details?.

I'm sure there will probably be more, but that is just what they chose to Highlight in the Patch Notes for Weds It's possible other...

Nov 14, 2021
  47. Barton replied to the thread Black Friday Details?.

Well if that is all that is on sale, color me unimpressed

Nov 14, 2021
  48. Barton liked Mongol311's post in the thread Wizards: Are they really that bad in the group game?.

You sir, have quite literally, not the faintest idea what you are talking about.

Nov 14, 2021
  49. Barton liked Tucoh's post in the thread Wizards: Are they really that bad in the group game?.

Can you show any evidence to back up that statement, even basic and simple proof?

Nov 14, 2021
  50. Barton liked kizant's post in the thread Wizards: Are they really that bad in the group game?.

No. Wizards need help in the group game as well and based on the lack of attention in beta things will only be worse in ToL. You don't...

Nov 14, 2021
  51. Barton replied to the thread Black Friday Details?.

Jchan mentioned a Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale in the Producer Letter, If I was a betting man I would bet we will not hear the...

Nov 14, 2021
  52. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Can we get a window added to see heal over times?.

I don't need to be a Michelin starred Chef to know when a meal tastes terrible.

Nov 13, 2021
  53. Barton liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Which is why I suggest that maybe it's a bug based on the way the coding is set up. If it's NOT a bug/coding issue, then the decision...

Nov 13, 2021
  54. Barton liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Assuming it's not some sort of coding bug that automatically removed them when the stones became useless, this kind of change is just...

Nov 13, 2021
  55. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Many of us are requesting these NPC be left in game. What would be the reason to remove them? Just cause they no longer sell the...

Nov 13, 2021
  56. Barton liked Trebla7th's post in the thread Confirmed Jaggedpine Banishment (potamide fear).

A nice short term fix would be to change from having them cast fear to having them cast mez or root... but yes, I agree that a fundamental...

Nov 13, 2021
  57. Barton liked Trebla7th's post in the thread Confirmed Jaggedpine Banishment (potamide fear).

The potamide NPCs in the underwater caverns on the East side of Jaggedpine cast (proc?) a seemingly unresistable fear... this isn't a...

Nov 13, 2021
  58. Barton liked Hailmeabit's post in the thread Login servers down.

Login servers are down since quite a time. Please fix.

Nov 13, 2021
  59. Barton replied to the thread Login servers down.

Were messed up this morning as well for over 30 minutes kept getting multiple different errors when trying to login

Nov 13, 2021
  60. Barton liked greatnorthern's post in the thread Can not access collects COV Skyshrine 2nd Floor.

The collects on the 2nd floor are on the floor at or near the wall. As you approach the collect, the collect sinks into the floor....

Nov 13, 2021
  61. Barton liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Thank you.

What's your AC/HP? How hard were the mobs hitting? As mentioned above, make sure your subscription didn't run out and render a bunch...

Nov 12, 2021
  62. Barton liked Skrab's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Please put the vendors back in. They’re one of the most highly used vendors in the game.

Nov 12, 2021
  63. Barton liked Slasher's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

please put the vendors back in. Why would you remove them ? Now everyone in the GL will go to the magus and that will create massive lag....

Nov 11, 2021
  64. Barton liked Kolaisa's post in the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

I have always wondered why overseer gives only normal xp. Why doesn't it give xp and let the player decide where it goes via the sliding...

Nov 11, 2021
  65. Barton liked Beimeith's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

Well that didn't age well.

Nov 11, 2021
  66. Barton liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

I would pay more per month if it would give them capital to invest in the necessary hardware/personnel to fix raid lag issues.

Nov 11, 2021
  67. Barton liked Kaenneth's post in the thread I would pay x for y (monetization ideas for EQ, FQ fun).

$20/slot for the 15th and 16th character slots to be unlocked, so I can do one of each race/class.

Nov 11, 2021
  68. Barton replied to the thread 64-Bit Servers and Clients Arriving Soon!.

Lols Loading screen of the 64 bit update patch Bristlebane was Here Happy Updatinz and crashingz :)

Nov 11, 2021
  69. Barton liked Jumbur's post in the thread Does group game exist.

My recommendation is that you join a "levelling guild", most of them will probably box for themselves, until you ask for a room in one of...

Nov 10, 2021
  70. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Terror of Luclin zones for early/mid game.

Devs vision of Overseer was as a catch up, its not a huge quick catch up, but getting 5 - 10% exp a day from doing nothing, isn't to be...

Nov 10, 2021