Barton's Recent Activity

1. Barton liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Expendable features.

Purity and Powersources. Just add the stats to visibles and cast this archaic feature aside.

Aug 23, 2020
  2. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer - Conflagrant Platinum Not Appearing In Reward If Critical Success.

Conflagrant Platinum was added this last patch to the RoS selection from Overseer tradeskill rewards. However, if you get a critical...

Aug 23, 2020
  3. Barton liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Misspelled recipe name.

I've been keeping a list of things like these that I've been meaning to submit so I may as well add in to get it all in the same ticket....

Aug 23, 2020
  4. Barton liked Aurelio's post in the thread Misspelled recipe name.

The name for the recipe 40069 "Potamide Pate" is misspelled when you learned it. It's learned as "Potameid Pate"

Aug 23, 2020
  5. Barton liked Mukkul's post in the thread Overseer - quest Heartbeat of the World is impossible.

Overseer quest Heartbeat of the World (Level 4 Elite Military) cannot be started. It requires 3 different Soldier(5) agents, but only 2...

Aug 22, 2020
  6. Barton replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Lost 1 quest this morning as well. Definitely not fixed yet

Aug 22, 2020
  7. Barton liked Shepp66's post in the thread Guild Hall Rollback - lost items.

Logged in to find our guild hall rolled back today. First noticed all newly placed items from last week gone. Then noticed that older items...

Aug 22, 2020
  8. Barton liked YourJobNotYourLife's post in the thread Fixed Internally Urgent: Mangler Regular XP is back to pre-GoD levels.

After the patch on Wednesday or server resets/crashes today, regular xp on Mangler is back to pre-God levels. On Monday this week, the...

Aug 22, 2020
  9. Barton liked Ogamol Lomago's post in the thread Fixed Internally Highlor Kobolds.

Apparently there is a L25 task to kill 5 "Highlor" Kobolds in Stonebrunt Mtns. This is uncompletable due to 0 "highlor" kobolds spawning...

Aug 22, 2020
  10. Barton liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Internally Highlor Kobolds.

This isn't rocket science...someone mis-typed the mob name when this particular hotzone task was put in years ago. The task should ask...

Aug 22, 2020
  11. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Fixed Internally Highlor Kobolds.

Its nice someone finally posted this in "Bug reports"...

Aug 22, 2020
  12. Barton liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Summary: Pets have a significant issue with lag in most modern raids. In many of these situations, they swing at a significantly slower...

Aug 18, 2020
  13. Barton replied to the thread Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?.

Exactly they can play one account for each computer with the only limit being the number of computers and paid accounts. Mangler does...

Jul 27, 2020
  14. Barton replied to the thread Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?.

That rule is only for Aradune not other servers EDIT: Unless they add other servers with that rule in the future or alter the rules of...

Jul 27, 2020
  15. Barton liked Cragzop's post in the thread [Suggestion] Illusion: Othmir.

Only if it turned them player killable as well. MUST KILL OTTERS!!!

Jul 27, 2020
  16. Barton liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread Confirmed [Overseer] Elite Quests and job requirements wrong.

I've seen this with elite recovery quests as well, but I am looking right now at Tabula Rasa - Level 4 Elite Crafting quest. The top job...

Jul 27, 2020
  17. Barton replied to the thread Fixed Internally Add Conflagrant Platinum to TS Missions.

Thanks Ngreth

Jul 27, 2020
  18. Barton liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

Now they just need to realize this is also the situation with regeneration spells.

Jul 27, 2020
  19. Barton liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

Basically this. Devs finally accepted that damage shields were useless in current content, so it was either stop creating them or make...

Jul 25, 2020
  20. Barton liked Zamiam's post in the thread Looking for build advice, returning player.

Ya I'd have to agree with Bandwidth , DiY is gonna be cheaper still .. Ive always did my builds and not only do you know whats going...

Jul 25, 2020
  21. Barton replied to the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

The spells needed the bump. Mob health went up by large percentages every expansion Damage shields went up very little until recently or...

Jul 25, 2020
  22. Barton liked Zamiam's post in the thread DP Marketplace / Revenue suggestion.

Making items not for sale the whole year I can understand .. NEVER making items on sale doesnt make sense ..

Jul 24, 2020
  23. Barton replied to the thread Fixed Internally Add Conflagrant Platinum to TS Missions.

It would be nice even if it was only one on the research missions

Jul 24, 2020
  24. Barton liked GoneFission's post in the thread Fixed Internally Add Conflagrant Platinum to TS Missions.

Using the bug forum because I’m guessing it’s an oversight. Can conflagrant platinum be added to the RoS table for Overseer tradeskill...

Jul 24, 2020
  25. Barton liked Vumad's post in the thread Fixed Internally GoM / GGoM messages.

I use in game audio triggers for Gift of Mana and Gracious Gift of Mana. Both of these procs, although worded slightly different, end in...

Jul 24, 2020
  26. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Absor, Prathun, Narlee & Froo all gone? WTF is going on over there? I think we as a community deserve some answers on this exodus,...

Jul 20, 2020
  27. Barton liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread No Fix Planned Restless Assault - possible spawn location bug.

Running Restless Assault last night and got to Narandi. He spawned right next to some of the big ice columns that are jutting up from the...

Jul 19, 2020
  28. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

More "alleviated" than fixed, mob levels & melee damage are still incorrectly scaled, the levels on the NPCs will mean the spell damage...

Jul 18, 2020
  29. Barton liked Zinth's post in the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

more issues? one of the namers I met hits for 44k with very high strikethrough (7 hits before I died, 3 of those were strikethroughs...

Jul 18, 2020
  30. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread [Overseer] Worse than ever - disapearing/reapearing quest and greyed out agents!.

Just had a nighmare trying to do my Overseer, whatever you did in the patch you made it worse. I have agents greyed out in the agent tab...

Jul 18, 2020
  31. Barton liked Smokezz's post in the thread Does The Left Hand Not Talk To The Right?.

Oh I get what he was saying... but who makes a petition to find out how much game time is left? Especially someone that knows all...

Jul 16, 2020
  32. Barton replied to the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

It was the thread I happened to be in at the moment , sorry ( I actually play on Live and TLP's) I do wish someone who was more tech...

Jul 16, 2020
  33. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread QA In Progress Boss Credit Not Granted.

There has been an ongoing bug where if you are zoning or respawning from death during an event completion, you are not given credit. Here...

Jul 16, 2020
  34. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread "All Access Days Left" removed.

Am just going to put this out there and I have verified it on all my paying accounts: If you bring up the marketplace in game then where...

Jul 16, 2020
  35. Barton replied to the thread Does The Left Hand Not Talk To The Right?.

*** UI *** - Removed the 'All Access Days Left:' label in the inventory window. This most accurate place to find this information is in the...

Jul 16, 2020
  36. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Removing all access days left from inventory.

Am just going to put this out there and I have verified it on all my paying accounts: If you bring up the marketplace in game then where...

Jul 16, 2020
  37. Barton replied to the thread Removing all access days left from inventory.

They discussed it a bit in the discord sec let me copy pasta.... Ok think I got most of the relevant parts discord search can be a...

Jul 15, 2020
  38. Barton liked phattoni's post in the thread Removing all access days left from inventory.

this thing was never accurate for me, it would read 0 days remaining for days at a time, yet i couldnt charge my account for more active...

Jul 15, 2020
  39. Barton liked Jumbur's post in the thread Overseer and AA xp.

I agree that they need to fix the more serious bugs, before they add extra functionality. Meanwhile, if you haven't completed your older...

Jul 15, 2020
  40. Barton liked Protagonist's post in the thread Patch Notes....

While it's a silly change, the info is still available in game. Click the DB store and look at the date for your next DB claim.

Jul 15, 2020
  41. Barton liked haaaalp's post in the thread So who has the answer to.

Pantheon won't be out until 2081.

Jul 15, 2020
  42. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

I keep skipping through parallel universes, so it is entirely possible, entirely possible, entirely possible, entirely possible,...

Jul 15, 2020
  43. Barton liked Xerzist's post in the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

The suggestion title is simple, and frankly very much needed. Players who utilize pets as their primary source of tanking and DPS need not...

Jul 15, 2020
  44. Barton liked Cacky's post in the thread Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window.

I have multiple rewards pending, but when I click the EQ button, Quests, Rewards, I get the message "You currently do not have any pending...

Jul 15, 2020
  45. Barton liked kalrie's post in the thread Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window.

Zoning seems to blank out the quest reward window if the window is closed before zoning. Both /reward and the button from the EQ menu...

Jul 15, 2020
  46. Barton liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Mangler Server XP Rate Possibly Too Low.

So no hard numbers but Manglers xp rate doesn't seem to be consistent with the bonuses expected of a server in GoD era. Will do some xp...

Jul 15, 2020
  47. Barton liked Biko's post in the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Grinding should always be an option for standard level progression. I think it's great for there to be an alternative road to take and am...

Jul 12, 2020
  48. Barton replied to the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

I prefer having multiple "viable" paths to level.

Jul 12, 2020
  49. Barton liked Piperr's post in the thread Confirmed The Artisan's Wares - bugged ground spawn.

The Icy Rune should spawn here next to the cube in Permafrost Keep. I sent in a petition for it, and was told it was up to the dev's to...

Jul 12, 2020
  50. Barton liked Pawtato's post in the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Please spare us the developer sob story, they're not the end users. If, you make something and it doesn't get used or is broadly...

Jul 12, 2020
  51. Barton liked Marton's post in the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

This. Some folks like quests, some like grinding. Let people decide how they want to play the game.

Jul 12, 2020
  52. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It was predicted by live players, witnessed by live players, but it takes TLPs to have an issue to get things like this reversed....

Jul 12, 2020
  53. Barton liked Nymera Nightshade's post in the thread Confirmed The Artisan's Wares - bugged ground spawn.

Icy Rune, the ground spawn in Permafrost, is not spawning as it should: [IMG]

Jul 12, 2020
  54. Barton liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 07/10/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

July 10, 2020 _____________________ *** Items *** - Adjusted the buffs offered by the following marketplace potions to prevent them...

Jul 10, 2020
  55. Barton liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Poisoner Kamuzu missing from Find.

In Crescent Reach the Tradeskill Quests NPC for poison making freebie NPC Poisoner Kamuzu is missing from Find. Located on the second floor...

Jul 10, 2020
  56. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Can Enc get a greater mass enchant clay?.

Yes this is a Necro of an old thread but Greater Mass Enchant Clay is still very much a wanted QoL thing. Make it so, please.

Jul 10, 2020
  57. Barton liked Tatanka's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

A one-button filter to only show agents which have dupes (or better yet, automatically apply such a filter when selecting conversion...

Jul 10, 2020
  58. Barton liked Arrk's post in the thread DPG closing down?.

In 2030? EQ3 might be out by then...

Jul 8, 2020
  59. Barton replied to the thread Raid Leader Board.

Man have you missed some ideas............ Vitrol aside, I kind of have to agree that I would prefer that the Eq Team work on a ton...

Jul 8, 2020
  60. Barton liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

Tracking is the less bothersome aspect of this program, since playing a tracker class can often help almost as much as the program. But...

Jul 7, 2020
  61. Barton liked Tucoh's post in the thread AA Experience Disparity.

What? Huh?! First to aggro gets 2x XP as the rest of the group?! [img] I get so much AA that I'm more burdened by spending it on...

Jul 7, 2020
  62. Barton liked svann's post in the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

If you use gina you can set it to move your log file to backup daily. Settings, log maintenance, check auto archive, set schedule to...

Jul 7, 2020
  63. Barton liked Zansobar's post in the thread So many problems since the data center move!.

Network outages don't seem to be affecting other games with vastly more network traffic so I don't believe #1 is a credible reason. More...

Jul 7, 2020
  64. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Run Multiple accounts from 1 machine. The setup, how?.

When I boxed on Live from 1 pc I just copied the EQ folder 3x so I had 4 EQ folders & then renamed each shortcut so I knew which was which...

Jul 7, 2020
  65. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window.

Added a "like" as this appears to be widespread. I always leave one reward in my list - so the window would always come up. It is not...

Jul 7, 2020
  66. Barton liked tejbir21's post in the thread Confirmed Selos- RoF Quest- Shard's Landing- Shard Experiences.

For the step, Analyze one of the crystal shards found in older locations. There is currently no way to update past this. The magus will...

Jul 7, 2020
  67. Barton liked Nadisia's post in the thread [Request] Tradeskill Hub.

I wouldn't like Abysmal Sea, at least for crafting. Small rooms, doors, stairs, corridors, intricate layout. Oh, and on top of that ......

Jul 2, 2020
  68. Barton liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread [Overseer]Recruit Ambassador D'Vinn requires using Ambassador D'Vinn.

Subject says it all. The Recruit quest for D'Vinn has, as its second job slot, Spy(5) - bonuses: Dark Elf, Rogue, Agile, Attractive. D'Vinn...

Jul 1, 2020
  69. Barton liked Sokki's post in the thread New Krono suggestion.

I would like to see Krono's give the option of DB Cash like the old game cards use to have. 1 Month sub time or 1500 DBC. That would...

Jun 29, 2020
  70. Barton liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread [Feedback] Remove Bind Affinity Restriction in all static zones.

It has long bothered me that casters and more specifically druids and wizards cannot bind in many recent expansion zones however campfires...

Jun 29, 2020
  71. Barton liked svann's post in the thread Fixed Internally glyph of dragon scales from loyalty vendor not working at 115.

The glyph of dragon scales bought from loyalty vendor still doesnt work at 115. My aa window shows glyph of dragon scales (115+) 0/1, but...

Jun 29, 2020
  72. Barton liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Overseer Quest - Banished Recovery (Elite Level 1).

This quest has an incompatible first slot. ! - Solider (3) with bonuses for Clockwork, Warrior, Monstrous The only agent with these 3...

Jun 29, 2020
  73. Barton liked Baldur's post in the thread QA In Progress Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly.

I'm not sure exactly when this started happened, but it was somewhat recent. Bring up any tradeskill container, select recipe, click Make...

Jun 29, 2020
  74. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

TBM should never scale up! It was said my one of the devs that content would not scale past the level the content was released, then...

Jun 29, 2020
  75. Barton liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Can we maybe tone down the incapacitation in Overseer?.

Recovery quests should be like the conversion quests and not count toward the quest limit.

Jun 26, 2020
  76. Barton liked Eyashusa's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

I wanted to open a thread in this forum. This was semi confirmed before ToV launched. Hoping now that we are past the first patch we can...

Jun 26, 2020
  77. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

And by then the XP required per level went up so by then these old HA were going to be much less rewarding to do anyway.

Jun 25, 2020
  78. Barton liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

Here here! This is what I don't understand. Why the devs sought to mess with the original tuning on HAs. WHYYYYY????

Jun 25, 2020
  79. Barton replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I am not sure on the exact quests I will check and make sure my logs are turned on for all accounts and see if I can find them I log...

Jun 25, 2020
  80. Barton liked Tucoh's post in the thread Mythbusters TLP Rogue DPS Edition.

"I'm sick of hearing X" "So I decided to prove Y is wrong" "I chose to do this by testing Z" How about you roll a rogue on...

Jun 24, 2020
  81. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Returning player: trying to make sense of it all.

Anyone can get rezzed if your running a healer merc. That is why people like to get two slots for mercs. One for damage and one for...

Jun 24, 2020
  82. Barton replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Not sure why this is hard to reproduce Pick a live server. Use a few accounts 6 or so should be able to reproduce this in a day or so....

Jun 24, 2020
  83. Barton liked Kiaro's post in the thread Why a change?.

http://www.gucomics.com/20000821 Was what instantly popped into my head.

Jun 22, 2020
  84. Barton liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

The fix should be easy. Un-do the HA scaling changes introduced in 2018. Maybe confine era mission difficulty to, you know, the era they...

Jun 22, 2020
  85. Barton liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed SPA 433 and Archery.

Summary: It does not appear that SPA 433 (Delay Scaled Hit Damage Bonus) is properly affecting Archery damage. Therefore, the 1500 archery...

Jun 16, 2020
  86. Barton liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread /chatfontsize 8 does not save.

If you set all your chat windows to /chatfontsize 8 it will not save and be there the next time you log in. It appears /chatfontsize 1 to...

Jun 15, 2020
  87. Barton liked Whulfgar's post in the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

This is 100% false. People have been banned for using m q.. ISB however is not banned for simple use. Its when the player is afk...

Jun 15, 2020
  88. Barton liked Caisy's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

I've noticed since ToV released, during raids, my spell bar completely locks up, grey's out, whatever you want to call it. This sucks,...

Jun 15, 2020
  89. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Fixed Internally Instant Poof.

There is confusion as to if players are crashing or poofing in game. So this post would be for those of us who just lose a character to...

Jun 15, 2020
  90. Barton liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Where does fox fur come from?.

they misspelled Faux fur?

Jun 12, 2020
  91. Barton liked Narlee's post in the thread Please Remove /safelock.

Arraden, thank you for the feedback. I think the better solution is to do as Drewie suggested as there are people out there that use this...

Jun 12, 2020
  92. Barton liked Kase's post in the thread Walk/Run Bug.

I have toons that randomly switch from run to walk. This sometimes happens at zoning and also while in a zone... It is toons that are on...

Jun 12, 2020
  93. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread DPG - Please Explain the Technical Side of Aradune's Problems.

I didn't see them say this was to improve performance anywhere, they didn't give us any actual reasoning/justification for this, so...

Jun 11, 2020
  94. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread HOT Zone quest (level 25) and character class (New Player here).

Just think if 1 of you posted this in the bug report forum and then the rest of you clicked like on that post then it might get attention....

Jun 10, 2020
  95. Barton liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread HOT Zone quest (level 25) and character class (New Player here).

Should make a quick post in Bug Reports section of the forum so devs will see it. They probably won't look at this post.

Jun 10, 2020
  96. Barton liked Tucoh's post in the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

PR Protip: equivocating in front of customers you're providing embarrassing service for is really annoying and doesn't help you in any...

Jun 10, 2020
  97. Barton liked Bomce's post in the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

Thanks for the information but, what is the point of giving us bonus exp because of the server issues and then restricting our access to...

Jun 10, 2020
  98. Barton liked Tucoh's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

Thank you for the apology, Jenn. Unfortunately it's not a very heartening message. It reads more like Columbus Nova or Jason Epstein...

Jun 10, 2020
  99. Barton liked dirgenoobforreal's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

I find it funny that the message was copy pasted on the EQ1 & EQ2 forums and its the exact same. Same issues, same reply. To me this...

Jun 10, 2020
  100. Barton liked Kirador's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

Bonus xp is really pointless if you can't zone or log into the game during prime time. What is actually going on with your new TLP?

Jun 10, 2020
  101. Barton liked Sancus's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

Obviously addressing server stability is paramount, but I hope server/zone performance is also given a serious look as part of this...

Jun 10, 2020
  102. Barton liked Darafel's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

I actually understood why there'd be server issues and wasn't too frustrated by it. I mean, I was a bit of course, but I just tried a...

Jun 10, 2020
  103. Barton liked Billa's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Limit on completing Tasks is not refreshing.

There is a limit on completing Overseer tasks of 10 per cycle (12 hours). This limit is supposed to reset to zero every time the available...

Jun 10, 2020
  104. Barton liked Arog's post in the thread Aradune Stability.

Only bring back queue if you figure out how to force AFK players offline to make room for active players. Or just force everyone off...

Jun 10, 2020
  105. Barton liked Tucoh's post in the thread Army of level 50 mage afk killing giants in Rathe mountain zone in Rizlona Server.

Being AFK can get pretty gray once you set up SMS alerts or loud GINA triggers for tells. Not saying that this guy was or wasn't truly...

Jun 4, 2020
  106. Barton liked Dythan's post in the thread Character transferring.

Because accounts are free, with vet rewards for all, no one would ever bother to do it this way again.

Jun 2, 2020
  107. Barton liked Tall Gnome's post in the thread Server blow up time.

They're manually adjusting the server...with a baseball bat

Jun 2, 2020
  108. Barton liked Bobokin's post in the thread Server blow up time.

[IMG]

Jun 2, 2020
  109. Barton liked Muffinstalker's post in the thread Server blow up time.

Oh no. How unexpected.

Jun 2, 2020
  110. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer - losing quests when zoning or changing chars.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer-quests-dont-always-show-up-on-other-chars.263913/ Previous thread was...

Jun 2, 2020
  111. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Overseer - losing quests when zoning or changing chars.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer-quests-dont-always-show-up-on-other-chars.263913/ Previous thread was...

Jun 2, 2020
  112. Barton liked Waldagar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Unknown Guild.

Just logged into the game and my guild tag shows "Unknown Guild" Everyone in my guild appears this way. Other characters in other guilds...

Jun 2, 2020
  113. Barton liked mewkus's post in the thread overseer elite probability is out of whack.

According to allakhazam, there are 12 elite agents (13 if you count Fippy). If you have an equal chance of getting any one of them, that'd...

Jun 2, 2020
  114. Barton liked Kinadorm's post in the thread Overseer: Agent Counts Incorrect on Quest Tab.

I have noticed that the counters displayed in the "Available Agents" section of the Quests tab is not always accurate. It sometimes lists...

Jun 2, 2020
  115. Barton liked Cacky's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Max Completed Quests not resetting.

Sometimes, when the overseer quests cycle, the max completed quests stays at 10/10 instead of resetting to 0/10. This is incredibly...

Jun 2, 2020
  116. Barton liked Basicgear's post in the thread 3 in our house wanting to join Aradune.

Thanks Kermit. Thanks Barton. I see from your link that this question gets posted a lot. Thanks for your patience in that and the answering...

May 27, 2020
  117. Barton liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread 3 in our house wanting to join Aradune.

Well sorry then, I sit corrected. Although now I’m worried about the Aradune experience, how do you prove/disprove someone isn’t just...

May 27, 2020
  118. Barton replied to the thread 3 in our house wanting to join Aradune.

Yup, that is the question. How are the new GM's going to verify that it is actually more than one person and not just someone...

May 27, 2020
  119. Barton liked itsalmosttime's post in the thread Whose ready to play at 11 PM PST?.

Rizlona first multi box friendly server with AOC, i think it's going to be a lot more popular than people think.

May 27, 2020
  120. Barton liked Vicus's post in the thread No new servers on launcher.

So ..Sunday?

May 27, 2020
  121. Barton replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce crash or what?.

I seriously hope this is not true, but who knows

May 27, 2020
  122. Barton replied to the thread 3 in our house wanting to join Aradune.

That is incorrect dreamweaver has answered this question more than once. Families can play together on Aradune See last post in...

May 27, 2020
  123. Barton replied to the thread Does too much pet damage eat experience?.

People argue about this all the time. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=960 I personally have not seen any...

May 26, 2020
  124. Barton liked Kutsuu's post in the thread How do I stop a player from continuously traing?.

Depends, are the trains killing you? If you are capable of handling the mobs, kill them all and toss a huge emote to the player that...

May 26, 2020
  125. Barton liked Szilent's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

at level 11, going from 80 or whatever starting Cha is to 200-some will totally be effective. That's not in question. Going from 3300 in...

May 26, 2020
  126. Barton liked Tucoh's post in the thread Truebox and family in aradune.

Just play on Rizlona, bud. Nobody knows how the GM enforcement of this 2box policy will go, but everyone is expecting a circus.

May 26, 2020
  127. Barton liked shadowknightfever's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce crash or what?.

so my characters are either crashing or camping themselves out? i look away and bam the game is gone...

May 26, 2020
  128. Barton liked TheChosenOne's post in the thread Tuco's TLP Setup.

KVM software doesnt broadcast keys to multiple accounts, its simply a convenient way of using the same keyboard/mouse for 2 separate...

May 26, 2020
  129. Barton replied to the thread Tuco's TLP Setup.

Yup posted on one of the other pages in this thread I was confusing/misremembering/hallucinating/senile what KVM is with something else...

May 26, 2020
  130. Barton liked Accipiter's post in the thread Boxing on new servers..

Could be.

May 26, 2020
  131. Barton liked Bard2019's post in the thread Celebration packs on Aradune?.

It'll work fine. They announced the reset.

May 26, 2020
  132. Barton replied to the thread Celebration packs on Aradune?.

EDIT: Bard2019 beat me to it Yes, they reset the ability to buy them again during this promotion just recently...

May 26, 2020
  133. Barton replied to the thread Boxing on new servers..

I hate to assume but , I am fairly sure Pawtato was being sarcastic and alluding to all the times dreamweaver has already answered this...

May 26, 2020
  134. Barton liked Graves's post in the thread Kiting Advice (Necros).

The Ignite line doesn't give you mana afaik. They are dots with a mana drain component, not a mana tap. You are obviously leaving a...

May 26, 2020
  135. Barton replied to the thread Boxing on new servers..

You can box as many as you like on Rizlona on one computer

May 26, 2020
  136. Barton liked Qbert's post in the thread hotbars across different PCs.

Copy and paste your .ini files to other computers.

May 26, 2020
  137. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread The Next Antonious Bale!.

Pick zones are more resource intensive than AoC instances due to how the AoC instances RAM can be much more easily recovered by the server,...

May 26, 2020
  138. Barton liked WaitingforMoreEQ's post in the thread You can box 1 char on Aradune?.

Guise i don't understand Am i allowed to Box 2 toons meaning i can play 3 toons? Help plx KK thanks

May 25, 2020
  139. Barton liked Keenesenses's post in the thread More lag Daybreak..

Bertox server, 3-10 second spell response time during double xp for 2 days. Please investigate lag / latency for our server.

May 25, 2020
  140. Barton liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Druid Sporali Heal bug.

BUG report: Sporali Heal and Fungusoid Heal (from swarm pets) do not heal mercenaries in group. [49126] Sporali Heal Target: Caster Group...

May 25, 2020
  141. Barton liked Sikkun's post in the thread Tuco's TLP Setup.

You can get way more expensive KVM’s (like APC Multi-Platform Analog KVM) that also have the ability to broadcast designed for server...

May 25, 2020
  142. Barton replied to the thread Aradune and Rizlona Launch Time!.

@Windgrace It is wrong to assume that. Aradune is a Truebox server. The Aradune Truebox Dedicated Progression and Rizlona Boxed Dedicated...

May 25, 2020
  143. Barton liked Falien's post in the thread Aradune and Rizlona Launch Time!.

If you look up how they define true box, they say this: A True Box Progression Server is a place where players are only allowed to play...

May 25, 2020
  144. Barton replied to the thread You can box 1 char on Aradune?.

Here let me help you...

May 25, 2020
  145. Barton liked Sikkun's post in the thread Tuco's TLP Setup.

People seem to be confused about Remote Desktop and a KVM being the same thing. KVM allows you to run a multiple computers from a single...

May 25, 2020
  146. Barton replied to the thread Tuco's TLP Setup.

Sorry my bad then I guess I was confusing KVM with something else. Let me see if I have got this straight. KVM lets you switch from one...

May 25, 2020
  147. Barton replied to the thread Aradune and Rizlona Launch Time!.

That depends on when you bought the pack. see below The packs have purchase restrictions on them have to look at the really...

May 25, 2020
  148. Barton replied to the thread Aradune and Rizlona Launch Time!.

1) Your first question is answered here - https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-rizlona-aradune-progression-server-launch-2020 TLDR If you...

May 25, 2020
  149. Barton replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Level up more? I have not seen any posts from Devs that anything has changed since that post in 2015 but feel free to do some...

May 25, 2020
  150. Barton replied to the thread Tuco's TLP Setup.

But not on Truebox servers unless something has changed iirc correctly they specifically commented on that in the Phini launch stuff...

May 25, 2020
  151. Barton liked Machen's post in the thread Tuco's TLP Setup.

Specific to truebox? I'd be very interested to see that quote if you can dig it up.

May 25, 2020
  152. Barton liked Benito's post in the thread Feedback- Overseer Please remove the 10 quest limit..

Interesting point! I am glad that team wants to prevent P2W (Pay to Win). But, if someone wants to pay $100 for a level, and it helps...

May 25, 2020
  153. Barton liked Mazame's post in the thread Feedback- Overseer Please remove the 10 quest limit..

Please remove the 10 quest limit. #1 It is very frustrating to have the limit not reset every cycle.This then lock you out of quest for 12...

May 25, 2020
  154. Barton liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread HoT: Mission - An Offering to Thule.

If it is, it's not the script but the no-damage code. You have to do at least 1 point of damage not including passive sources, which DS...

May 25, 2020
  155. Barton replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Might want to have a look at this especially the bold parts. This is from 2015. Reference: Scroll down to the Red Name on page 1...

May 25, 2020
  156. Barton liked kizant's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Charisma may have a very tiny effect but it maxes out around 200 like a lot of old stats for random things. Adding more is pointless.

May 25, 2020
  157. Barton replied to the thread Aradune - Returning player from PoP era looking for advice.

I got random invites to groups and guilds back in '99 without tells.

May 25, 2020
  158. Barton liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Aradune - Returning player from PoP era looking for advice.

I hate to break it to you, but people are also going to inspect you without asking permission.

May 25, 2020
  159. Barton replied to the thread Heads up for those purchasing bags for the new TLP's.

Can't wait for all the posts in Player Support on launch day and once the new bag bundles go in on the shop. Won't that be fun /s

May 25, 2020
  160. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Heads up for those purchasing bags for the new TLP's.

Happens sporadically whenever patches are done. Can sometimes by pass it by changing browser, changing pw, take out old card, put same old...

May 25, 2020
  161. Barton liked Vicus's post in the thread Heads up for those purchasing bags for the new TLP's.

Multiple attempts to purchase the bags via a credit card (two separate ones) is not working. It is saying invalid card. But purchasing...

May 25, 2020
  162. Barton replied to the thread TLP Revenue.

I have a similar opinion of Freeport, mine varies in that I hate both versions pretty much equally.

May 25, 2020
  163. Barton liked Accipiter's post in the thread TLP Revenue.

Unpopular opinion, but I hated the old Freeport. This probably due to the fact that I started on Faydwer for my first two characters and...

May 25, 2020
  164. Barton replied to the thread Server issues?.

I will try and be fair and will stick to the issue of new server launches and not server mergers, patch days, server maintenance, or...

May 25, 2020
  165. Barton liked Wanax's post in the thread Bad taste in my mouth.

When is the next exp bonus? 4th July?

May 25, 2020
  166. Barton liked Beimeith's post in the thread So where is our new advanced looting?.

Fun fact: Holly hated advanced loot and wanted to rip it out completely and go back solely to old-style manual corpse looting for...

May 25, 2020
  167. Barton liked Zulan's post in the thread The Next Antonious Bale!.

Bristlebane is slowing becoming the next Antonious Bale! The exact same group has been sitting in Sathirs Tomb for 7 weeks straight now,...

May 25, 2020
  168. Barton liked Prathun's post in the thread Fixed Internally beyond the barrier still broken.

Script logic appears fine... but... looks like you can't receive the Explore Crystallos task if you have completed it in the past and I...

May 25, 2020
  169. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Fixed Internally The ZEMs are inconsistent across servers.

Live servers have a baseline 1.0 XP rate. Firiona Vie has 1.5 baseline XP rate. Test Server has 2.0 XP rate. Phinigel has 1.0 baseline XP...

May 25, 2020
  170. Barton liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Aradune - Returning player from PoP era looking for advice.

It's the newbie yard. If level 1s and 2s inviting you triggers you idk what to tell ya.

May 24, 2020
  171. Barton liked Amtwo's post in the thread Random disconnects.

I have been getting random disconnects that completely shut down my EQ client requiring a game restart with the added delay from having the...

May 24, 2020
  172. Barton liked svann's post in the thread launcher unable to switch accounts after one login.

When logging in 2 or more accounts you have to close the login window and restart it. You cant just hit play then change the account and...

May 24, 2020
  173. Barton liked Graves's post in the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

Having this happen all the time on my accounts. A new rotation will start and my counter will reset to zero. Swap toons and I can be at...

May 24, 2020
  174. Barton liked Pawtato's post in the thread Newish Enchanter seeking tips/tricks!.

Don't take that advice, do the J5 merc tasks in Feerrott. You'll never complete that line of progression in SoD.

May 24, 2020
  175. Barton liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

Having rare (named) mobs and raid mobs summon is fine. But putting the mechanic on trash mobs was just laziness on the devs part...it...

May 24, 2020
  176. Barton liked Gugagan's post in the thread The random crash to desktop bug is back again.

No warning, just random crashes to desktop, 4 in 2 hours on 18 chars

May 24, 2020
  177. Barton liked weredingo's post in the thread freeze and restart.

twice sence the last patch within 10-20 minutes of logging on i have had the game freeze and then a few seconds later im watching my...

May 24, 2020
  178. Barton liked Critonn's post in the thread Crash to desktop.

In windowed mode, if you select guild manager from the window selector bar, and scroll up and down while in guild manager, my game instance...

May 24, 2020
  179. Barton liked Jumbur's post in the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

When I finish a conversion it increments the completed quest number if it is below 10, which I understand from the patch-notes is not the...

May 24, 2020
  180. Barton replied to the thread Old player.

There is an account recovery process it starts here...

May 23, 2020
  181. Barton liked Protagonist's post in the thread Pre-Purchasing my 40 Slotters now....

So far they have only said they will be replaced with something else and added no other clarity. However: In the past, every server...

May 22, 2020
  182. Barton liked Zapford's post in the thread Pre-Purchasing my 40 Slotters now....

Yup just got the 40 20 20, will prob. get the next bag too. Bag space has always been my bane.

May 22, 2020
  183. Barton replied to the thread Seeking Aradune and Rizlona dual-boxing advice.

dreamweaver answered this in another thread. Last post in the thread...

May 22, 2020
  184. Barton liked Metanis's post in the thread Fixed Internally Shining Aegis causing multiple Crippling Glare debuffs.

Cleric buff spell Shining Aegis is causing multiple discrete copies of the debuff Crippling Glare. Please see this thread......

May 22, 2020
  185. Barton liked Malbro's post in the thread Not A Bug captcha.

Check the damn capcha(sp?). It took me 12 times to be able to get logged in.

May 22, 2020
  186. Barton liked dreadlord's post in the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I know this was discussed previously, but understood it had been resolved in the last patch - hence this report I logged (to trader) this...

May 22, 2020
  187. Barton liked MyShadower's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer - Recovery Quests.

If I am following the way they are intended to work now, you have to have an agent matching the rarity and incapacitation for them to...

May 22, 2020
  188. Barton liked Azzudien's post in the thread Aradune and Rizlona Launch Time!.

3PM Eastern Time, so you have time to eat lunch, take a nap to be prepared for the log in screen wack a mole game

May 22, 2020
  189. Barton liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Tuesday, May 19th @ 10:00 AM.

[UPDATE] We're about 99.9% complete with the UCHAT migrations (friends, ignore lists, and mail) and about half way complete with the shared...

May 22, 2020
  190. Barton liked Guen's post in the thread Name reservations on Aradune/Rizlona?.

I'm unsure why The Combine (or Sleeper) is often overlooked as being a progression server. We were in fact allowed to log into character...

May 22, 2020
  191. Barton liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Agnarr store mounts?.

I wanted to be sure the items worked correctly before I started moving things around in the store. I have no exact ETA, but I'll make some...

May 21, 2020
  192. Barton liked Magneress's post in the thread Can we get Classic quests back?.

except for faction and a little bit of plat...? i wouldn't say 'totally unworth it' just no gnoll fangs till 40+

May 21, 2020
  193. Barton replied to the thread You must have a skill of at least XXX to attempt this merge/patch.

"The answer to any question starting, Why don’t they- is almost always, Money." — Robert A. Heinlein

May 21, 2020
  194. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Why We Need to Cut the Devs Some Slack.

They worked all last night to get the servers up, Dreamweaver was in Discord all the time the servers were down answering questions and...

May 21, 2020
  195. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Memorial Day Weekend Bonus and Sale!.

Hurray [media]

May 21, 2020