Barton's Recent Activity

1. Barton liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

Trying to do economic surgery would be a disaster and frankly DBG doesn't have the man-hours to devote to a complex solution that...

Nov 22, 2023
  2. Barton replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

Ya have not seen "compensation" for any bugs or crashes etc in a long, long time. I highly doubt this bug will be what brings that back

Nov 20, 2023
  3. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I streamed this whole week 5 boxing SoD prog... I guess if you think there is a huge difference between 5 and 6 boxing, then it probably...

Nov 20, 2023
  4. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread What's the deal with the horrible experience per kill.

Who's gonna tell him it gets worse from ToV onwards?

Nov 20, 2023
  5. Barton liked Tarvas's post in the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

Heh, lets not exaggerate. You have no clue about EQ's processes, therefore you have no clue about the amount of work even simple things...

Nov 20, 2023
  6. Barton liked Fanra's post in the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

I keep my phone across the room from me, constantly plugged in (meaning I have to get up from EQ and cross the room to get it). I refuse...

Nov 20, 2023
  7. Barton liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Looking to add a 4th.

could you two get a room and stay on topic here?

Nov 20, 2023
  8. Barton liked Defenestrated Vase's post in the thread Change of mob type in CoD.

The mob has been changed from "animal" to "monster", not "undead". I don't see the point in removing the only dire charm mob for druids in...

Nov 20, 2023
  9. Barton replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Nope have not tried to get it any intention again, might try again Monday . I think they are just buried right now trying to finish the...

Nov 18, 2023
  10. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Yet again with the bad-faith posting, if you had a shred of credibility left you would be undermining it by stubbornly refusing to...

Nov 18, 2023
  11. Barton liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Who would be complaining? If someone picks DRU/TRL even with the disclaimer that it's not fully supported, they can't really be too upset...

Nov 18, 2023
  12. Barton liked Tuco's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Nope. My guess is that the developers don't have the answers to the questions because they are scrambling to implement as much as...

Nov 18, 2023
  13. Barton liked niente's post in the thread Not A Bug Evolving Ruleset -- The Shadows of Luclin - AA EXP Modifier - 125%.

The AA exp modifier on Oakwynd is currently 125%. Edit: I see someone beat me to it :P

Nov 16, 2023
  14. Barton liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

It's amazing how people aren't understanding the point of the question. By asking it, and not a single person being able to indicate...

Nov 16, 2023
  15. Barton liked Oakwynderguy's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

The simplest solution is to remove whatever flag was set specifically for these zones that prevents named from spawning on initial spool...

Nov 16, 2023
  16. Barton liked KobalWR's post in the thread Target's target window missing.

Unclicking Use new UI fixed it for me! Thanks! :)

Nov 16, 2023
  17. Barton replied to the thread Target's target window missing.

Some people were having issues with it being off screen when they updated it (the window) to the new ui engine let me see if i can find a...

Nov 14, 2023
  18. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Need Out of Era AA filter for AA window.

Would be nice to be able to sort by level also, for when your playing catch up on an alt.

Nov 14, 2023
  19. Barton liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

Logging into the game I accidently clicked Reset UI to Default when logging in an alt. The trigger bar to click this option on logging in...

Nov 14, 2023
  20. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

It blows my mind how little you understand the point. No one is arguing that graphics and animations are missing. The question is DOES...

Nov 14, 2023
  21. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

No, but that does not change the fact you are making an absolutely huge assumption.

Nov 14, 2023
  22. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Thank you for pointing that out for the benefit of the 0.0001% of players who had no clue about that, top bloke you are.

Nov 14, 2023
  23. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Halflings were not supposed to get the EXP bonus to begin with, it was intended to be for Humans but someone screwed up. I like...

Nov 14, 2023
  24. Barton liked Corydon's post in the thread Will TLPs be getting alternate personas before they reach the Laurion's Song expansion?.

No, it would not be fine. It should not take longer than camping out and switching to an actual alt.

Nov 14, 2023
  25. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

What are you talking about? On TLPs you do have to group. The classes that could solo back in 1999 can still solo now. First, EQ...

Nov 11, 2023
  26. Barton liked Tuco's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

If they don't change up how you can't get the ToV / ToL achievement XP on a persona if you have it on your main, it's going to be a...

Nov 11, 2023
  27. Barton liked Andarriel's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Would be nice since theres a rare bonus right now.

Nov 11, 2023
  28. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Able to track on classes without track.

Maybe try to communicate clearly and not be defensive. Tracking does NOT give the mob number (03 in your example), hence the...

Nov 11, 2023
  29. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread I wish classic models could sit on mounts.

Arthritis was a serious issue for some races. Very sad.

Nov 9, 2023
  30. Barton liked Subpoena's post in the thread The Spirit Fades - Drop rate for Otherworldly loot seems too low.

This post is a long time coming and I'm a bit surprised that I haven't seen any other reports. I run NoS missions all the time, usually...

Nov 8, 2023
  31. Barton liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Why the heck would anyone want to keep a feature that forces you to do an extra click to get back to where you need to be? If staying...

Nov 8, 2023
  32. Barton liked Kalamos's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

It was intentional, and i agree, its a great change.

Nov 8, 2023
  33. Barton liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Then what's the point of putting time into Personas, if you still need to make alts?

Nov 8, 2023
  34. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Still no fix for the named in Dranik Scar which have been broken and confirmed for over a year?

Nov 7, 2023
  35. Barton liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

All the Extra Life bonuses should now be active on Test. Sorry for the delay.

Nov 7, 2023
  36. Barton replied to the thread What does "Report as spam" do in the chat window?.

iirc it used to mute people if enough different "people" (accounts) reported their messages as spam it was buggy and did not work well and...

Nov 7, 2023
  37. Barton liked code-zero's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Let's look at what can be done now with alts. I have my alt <class> for whatever purpose on the same account as my main. I take the alt...

Nov 7, 2023
  38. Barton liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Relative to the amount work it will take to implement personas, having it limited to certain zones will reduce the usage to the point...

Nov 7, 2023
  39. Barton liked Randomized's post in the thread Questable Utilitarian Skills and Abilities.

Homogenization is bad mmkay? They've already given out so many different class talents to other classes it isn't even funny. Want...

Nov 7, 2023
  40. Barton replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Zone limits might not make it completely worthless. It does make it worth less. OOC timers are enough of a restriction Oh no someone...

Nov 7, 2023
  41. Barton liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

That ship already sailed way off in the horizon, when they added the Synergy AA and Dicho spells.

Nov 7, 2023
  42. Barton liked Micker99's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

It doesn't make it worthless, but it makes it not very useful. I'm all for an ooc timer to switch, that would make sense. But if you...

Nov 7, 2023
  43. Barton replied to the thread WHERE IS THE DOUBLE EXP???.

* Double post forums acting up

Nov 7, 2023
  44. Barton replied to the thread WHERE IS THE DOUBLE EXP???.

Unless something has changed that should be accurate I wish I had saved all of Piestro's post on that, if I knew they were going to...

Nov 7, 2023
  45. Barton liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Upto 73 now. is this being worked on? How many likes do we need to get this fixed? Would be nice to get this fixed for the next bonus rares.

Nov 7, 2023
  46. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Supply chain issues. :(

Nov 6, 2023
  47. Barton liked MyShadower's post in the thread necro - Enhanced decay.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gpQNOf8PYFGtMi_DUHMDzGliEj1cgHixSS5_wOvmPug/edit?usp=sharing There is a necro Discord for more...

Nov 6, 2023
  48. Barton replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Pffft, Thorpe that pot. Need one big enough for Ogres.

Nov 6, 2023
  49. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

So a free server that has been out for 1 month has at most half the population of a paid server at the same timeframe... :eek:

Nov 6, 2023
  50. Barton liked fransisco's post in the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

A line a t-shirts. With a cool image for each class

Nov 6, 2023
  51. Barton liked Angeliana's post in the thread WHERE IS THE DOUBLE EXP???.

If you mean for Extra Life Bonus week, that does not begin until tomorrow at 10am PST.

Nov 6, 2023
  52. Barton replied to the thread WHERE IS THE DOUBLE EXP???.

You were misinformed.

Nov 6, 2023
  53. Barton liked Justaguy17's post in the thread Fixed Reward choice window broken, OMM loot missing.

If we must wait until the next live patch, its literally a month of this expansion that my toons are stuck unable to claim ANYTHING. I've...

Nov 6, 2023
  54. Barton liked AethDW's post in the thread P99 vs Boxing.

P99 and DBG servers have been and still are all true box in the eras P99 exists so the comparison doesn’t make much sense. The exception...

Nov 5, 2023
  55. Barton replied to the thread P99 vs Boxing.

All truebox ever did was make you play on more computers, so every truebox server has always had boxing. Lots of it. Oakwynd doesn't...

Nov 5, 2023
  56. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread EverQuest is Changing the World.

We have an infant child who spent nearly 3 months in various NICU's at Children's. Thank you from all of us.

Nov 4, 2023
  57. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Like after Extra Life ends, I predict mischief pop to slow down until UF.

Nov 3, 2023
  58. Barton liked Angeliana's post in the thread The Champion’s Festival has arrived!.

[IMG] Celebrate with us! Read on to find out more. What is the Champion’s Festival? It is EverQuest’s way to celebrate EverQuest II’s...

Nov 3, 2023
  59. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread Titles (prefix and suffix).

By posting it in the Veteran forum or TLP forum or sending a PM to a dev of your choosing, though don't expact an answer, you could...

Nov 3, 2023
  60. Barton liked jeskola's post in the thread EZ mode server for the true casual.

That is the opposite of casual and leads to FOMO.

Nov 3, 2023
  61. Barton liked Stokedwynd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Luclin is about to release on Oakwynd. That means we have 32 weeks left until Omens of War. Can we please get a word on this, specifically...

Nov 3, 2023
  62. Barton liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Request for item to be brought back to purchase.

Sure would like this item available in DB store this winter please. [IMG]

Nov 2, 2023
  63. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

What do you want people to talk about? We've talked the topic to death. The last 5-10 pages were just repeats (minus the licorice story...

Nov 2, 2023
  64. Barton liked Buds's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

As long as I can switch to another persona, without having to be in some special zone, then it should be great. If I have to be in PoK or...

Nov 2, 2023
  65. Barton liked Burdi's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

That would cool if we could jumble an alt with a main alternate persona. I think that should require some sort of difficult cooking...

Nov 2, 2023
  66. Barton replied to the thread Hot Zone gone cold - no bonus xp.

Nice I had not noticed this

Nov 2, 2023
  67. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Hot Zone gone cold - no bonus xp.

They show on my tracking sheet as awarding partial amounts to bring you to cap. In the past they would not award less than the full...

Nov 2, 2023
  68. Barton replied to the thread Mischief Boxing Lag.

Yup happens on mine sometimes as well

Nov 1, 2023
  69. Barton liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Zones not checked off in Everquest explorer.

Not a bug. Backfilled achievements had to have brand new character flags created because they were never tracked before. It'll be the...

Nov 1, 2023
  70. Barton liked Themono's post in the thread Should TLP's have a fixed end point?.

Great idea! They should start a server like this...and call it something catchy like... Vaniki!

Nov 1, 2023
  71. Barton liked Brildon's post in the thread Agnarr Server Transfer Choices not showing.

Trying to transfer a toon from Agnarr to Thornblade. Currently Yelinak, Vaniki, Mischief, and Thornblade all do not show up on the server...

Nov 1, 2023
  72. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread Mouse Wheel Zoom Not Working.

My fingers are a bit stiff today and my back and knees are sore... Oh, I am screwed.

Oct 31, 2023
  73. Barton replied to the thread EZ mode server for the true casual.

No voting ! Hard pass , Never again -blegghhh Even if it is just for the rate of unlocks, unless Darkpaw can find a way to make it fair...

Oct 31, 2023
  74. Barton replied to the thread Will TLPs be getting alternate personas before they reach the Laurion's Song expansion?.

We will know more when they actually put out a FAQ and you know actually finish the work on making persona's

Oct 31, 2023
  75. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Honestly, pretty good idea, just take away voting and probably FTE.

Oct 31, 2023
  76. Barton replied to the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

-slow claps-

Oct 31, 2023
  77. Barton liked kizant's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

First order of business will be giant skeleton illusion.

Oct 31, 2023
  78. Barton liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread New Class.

The servers/clients are 64-bit; the variables in use are not. Ever had a shower with bad water pressure? You can swap the showerhead...

Oct 31, 2023
  79. Barton liked fransisco's post in the thread New Class.

this is kinda what rangers started out as. A gish.

Oct 31, 2023
  80. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread New Class.

No because we are capped at 16 classes due to old game.

Oct 31, 2023
  81. Barton liked uberkingkong's post in the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Incomplete Mage 1.0 Quillmane Now it looks better.

Oct 31, 2023
  82. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Returning 115 SK , add Bard or Enchanter?.

Bard.

Oct 31, 2023
  83. Barton replied to the thread Hot Zone gone cold - no bonus xp.

What changed? They are more consistent?

Oct 31, 2023
  84. Barton liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Hot Zone gone cold - no bonus xp.

I think this is what happened. We were getting bonus messages recently from the special and now its over so maybe thought the message...

Oct 31, 2023
  85. Barton liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Correct that a huge amount of people just reroll every TLP. I think you believe it's mutually exclusive and it's not. Attrition is the...

Oct 30, 2023
  86. Barton liked Skuz's post in the thread TLP Plus: Merge Legacy of Ykesha with Original EQ Release.

Special Ruleset Server. Not everything HAS to follow the standard delineation.

Oct 30, 2023
  87. Barton liked Strawberry's post in the thread What if EG7 were to purchase Visionary Realms?.

Visionary Realms is not a gaming studio. It is some kind a scam with nepotism hiring criteria. These people working at Visionary Realms are...

Oct 30, 2023
  88. Barton liked Tuco's post in the thread Mad Researcher- Infiltration of Kar-Sha.

I'd recommend getting together a list of difficult rares and clear out some time during the week Extra Life bonuses are active to hit...

Oct 30, 2023
  89. Barton liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Rogue 1.0 Epic: Karg IceBear: Difficult to spawn (even with the magic math writeup on Allah's). May or may not have the Zweihander when...

Oct 30, 2023
  90. Barton liked Ghaleon's post in the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

What are the current bottle neck spawns for each epic? Working on generating a comprehensive list of these to create a spreadsheet that...

Oct 30, 2023
  91. Barton replied to the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

Darkpaw has problems keeping the newer people they hire, I'm not sure trying to get rid of the people that have been there for years is a...

Oct 30, 2023
  92. Barton liked Nennius's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Yes, she is. And I am convinced that she holds grudges.

Oct 30, 2023