Mad Researcher- Infiltration of Kar-Sha

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Spankyvanhorn2, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Spankyvanhorn2 New Member

I have ran this Heroic Mission 15 times and yet to spawn the name, only the PH spawns. I am woundering if I am missing something or is this thing broke. Rogue Monstrosity -Mysteries of Kor-Sha spawned after 4 times of running the mission. I just want to finish the Hunter of Kor-Sha Laboratory. A little is appreciated.
  2. Sissruukk Rogue One

Sounds like some bad RNG. If the PH is spawning you are doing everything right, it is just the name not spawning instead. I've known guildies that would try to get instanced named to spawn (Black Spot was particularly a pain for some).
    Spankyvanhorn2 and Gialana like this.
  3. Gialana Augur

I agree with Sissruukk. Like you, I think I also was frustrated trying to get this named to spawn for a guild mate. You basically have two options. You can either drop and reget the HA if the PH spawns instead of the named, or you can complete the HA for the coins and alt currency and wait on the lockout. I'd probably go with the first option if I were only going after the named and I had enough time to run the HA to that point again.
    Spankyvanhorn2 and Sissruukk like this.
  4. Tuco Augur

I'd recommend getting together a list of difficult rares and clear out some time during the week Extra Life bonuses are active to hit them. The bonus you'll get is "200% more likely rare spawns" which really means 3x more rares, or roughly 3x shorter time between rares.

November 7, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. PST is when we’ll turn on the group rewards based on the total donation amount on November 6.
    November 14, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. PST is when the group rewards will be turned off.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/extra-life-incentives-for-2023.292315/
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Just RNG just keep chugging this mob wasnt to hard to spawn for me.