Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Dat what you get fer not banding togeda to take down da ebil empire known as faceless.
  2. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Correct, but dey kill efreeti after faceless declared efreeti ffa and let MiM have a shot at efreeti on der day.
  3. Lejaun Augur

Amazing how you ignore how MM's actions don't solve anything whatsoever, and only make them even worse. Yeah, way to stand up on being walked on.
    Simone likes this.
  4. Lejaun Augur

I'm sorry, I missed the part where you show me how MM actions are going to solve the Efreeti problem.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Nechi-Brell Augur

What makes me so confused about this whole situation is... FI makes Effreeti FFA, so MM could contest them, but they don't. From what I get from this thread, MM doesn't contest any FFA mob, yet just decided every mob is FFA now... If they can't even get any FFA mob now, why would they make every mob FFA?
    Simone and Alphont like this.
  6. rekais910 Augur

I believe that you and others mean Magicus? That's Dupre's guild. They got noble down, but that overseer is no joke and can really test the tanks.
    Alphont likes this.
  7. Lejaun Augur

This isn't the best thread for talking in ogre/troll or whatever.
  8. krisys Elder

i doubt any1 on rotation wanted FFA besides FI, if no one cares to abide by rotation and rotation rules why have one? it's that simple, no one stood up for rotation and its set rule so MM just made it FFA be it to themselves or against the server. Just be ready to contend thats all it matters now. honestly if FI really cared to uphold rotation why where 4 of em just in hate telling MM they were kicked from rotation when they could of gone and taken inny away from MM to give loot to Peace? they dont care instead they went to park toons at vox but i mean u guys dont care anyways right? you all are rooting for FI anyways
    rekais910 and Okial like this.
  9. taliefer Augur

as stated, Dima tried getting the other guilds to join in in getting Faceless to change their mind. that didnt happen. Dima's efforts were met with Apathy and didnt work. not that i think faceless would ever have changed their mind anyway.

so, whats left? roll over and take it? as much as id prefer a working rotation, i'll pass on that. the rotation we had wasnt perfect, but would have continued to work until Kunark had Faceless not started throwing their weight around and decide to try to dictate the server.
    rekais910 likes this.
  10. Lejaun Augur

No one other than Faceless is rooting for Faceless. They just recognize that MM is the far greater evil right now, and their actions make Faceless look far better.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Okial Augur

I don't know you, but I like you. Insightful post.
    rekais910 likes this.
  12. Lejaun Augur

Again, you helped no one on the server. You took a problem and made it a thousand times worse.
  13. krisys Elder

obviously we must be looking at different forums because if every1 wanted an equal share other rotational leaders wouldnt have back downed like little cowards. Dupre, i get it, MIM is pretty much their bi*ches, when u are getting handed loot of course you're gonna be suckling FI's balls off. they're smart they know u dont bite the hand that feeds you. Everyone else is just a casualty of war that is just how it goes.
  14. Okial Augur

You act like EVERY other rotation leader has no part to blame in this. I assure you, they do, no matter how large or small.
    rekais910 likes this.
  15. rekais910 Augur

In very few eyes. You can believe that a large portion of the server is in favor of Faceless, but really they are just trying to get the most mobs they can while they can. Many hate Faceless and aren't going against them because it would be to much of a hassle. Like people say don't mistake fear for loyalty.

Really? I saw today members of two guilds that had been denied from the rotation get their very first kill on Inny and have some fun. I'm not going to sit in fear of Faceless, but I do want the rotation to be put back in place. Not Faceless' fear mongering bull. Though by that fact it looks like Faceless took a perfectly good rotation and then it all up because they are greedy.
  16. krisys Elder

every other guild keeps sharing they want their "equal" share, MM wanted their cut too why is everyone getting mad now? also Tulgin keeps saying rotation is on why is everyone getting their panties into a bunch if rotation is still recognized?
  17. Okial Augur

Because they know that it's not on, but they want it to be. They're slowly watching their pie slices dissolve into the air. Give it a week.
  18. taliefer Augur

cause apparently MM should just bend over and take it. but when the same is applied to every other mob and guild,its somehow a problem
  19. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Dupre is #1 to blame, what a ben dover.
  20. Nechi-Brell Augur

But its confusing when you say bend over and take it. You guys got kills as part of the rotation, but didn't contest FFA for whatever reason, so your solution to not bending over and taking it is to put everything FFA so you can not contest them? I don't understand
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.