Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lejaun Augur

So now you want to make it where there are socks on content that was put into rotation to end socking? Good job, that will really decrease the amount of socking.
  2. krisys Elder

sucks to be on doesn't it?
  3. Weregild New Member

I wouldn't be able to explain this without sounding like a down syndrome child.
  4. taliefer Augur

they have ties, doesnt make them an alt guild. just cause you think something, doesnt make it true.

what reason would MM have to continue having "alt guilds" at this point anyway? just to make it difficult on ourselves now?
  5. Quazie Elder

Doesn't matter to me. I stopped playing on LJ after the first week- too many new RL responsibilities.

I'm just feeling a little embarrassed for MM, at this point.
    Alphont likes this.
  6. rekais910 Augur

Faceless was saying that the rotation was still in effect. Though the original rotation and the one faceless said is still in effect aren't he same rotation. One was a fair democracy of a rotation with new members being added. The other is a dictatorship. Also, Faceless undid all the work in the rotation in one night and all of the other guilds stood by and let them undo that work.
  7. Okial Augur

Holy you guys are stuck in an infinite loop of crying and explaining why you're crying. Everybody knows MM "broke" the rotation. Everyone knows FI forced the hand and "broke" the rotation. Bottom line is, not that many people care. Quit repeating yourselves.
    Alphont and krisys like this.
  8. Bartoss Journeyman

There is a need for a rotation combined with the need for every guild to feel safe enough in the rotation that they don't need to over recruit zerg numbers in order to protect the rotation. I even have several academic articles that point to an easy solution to this problem where all parties would be equally happy, and equally miserable. Sadly instead of the rotation council banding together to resolve this issue, it would appear that all chaos has broken loose, and nothing good will come from that.
    rekais910 likes this.
  9. Nechi-Brell Augur

You keep saying this, but it seems pretty clear that only MM thinks that FI broke the rotation. Everyone else sees you killing Inny and now deciding to be childish and delete the spreadsheet as breaking the rotation...
    Simone likes this.
  10. Asheran Augur

Alphont likes this.
  11. rekais910 Augur

Think about it this way. There are people who do stupid things that they are embarrased about, but they do it anyways and have fun with it. Realize it's a crazy situation and accept it as what it is, then learn to have fun with it no matter the outcome. It might not be fun at all the times, but if you make the choices that you feel are right while you do it then you'll have no regrets and no one else can do to really effect your overall outlook.
    Alphont likes this.
  12. Asheran Augur

We did band together, and came up with a good solution. However, Faceless can field 400+ raiders (by raiders, I mean characters. They are not all individual people). They decided that they would like to impose their own rules on everyone, and threaten to take EVERY rotation mob if people did not agree with them. Everyone (except MM) decided to bow to them in that case, and that has lead to where we are today.
  13. Crymoar Lorekeeper

So a guild that was on LJ since day 1 is an alt guild of MM? Almar's guild who came over from RF is an alt guild of MM? You must love the bs that darthy has been feeding you.
  14. Endtime Elder

Broken image, just like rotation.
  15. Quazie Elder

16. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

17. rekais910 Augur

Nah I believe that people know what's going on and think that faceless is a bunch of dirty dumbasses. Though as I said. Most don't have enough to time or to give to really push back against it though. They know what faceless did though. You may not see it, but doesn't matter now does it?
  18. Asheran Augur

19. lalaloup Augur

While nothing you've said is inaccurate, these posts are always filled with similar complaints/internet slap-downs. . . And they never seem to do much, eh?

Like we're all orbiting the same star of burning
    Sinnresa likes this.
  20. Nechi-Brell Augur

And the two guilds you are now doing raids with are all people and not boxes? .... seriously wasn't MM like 12 people boxing the whole guild before the free transfers?
    Simone and Alphont like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.