Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okial Augur

Actually, I believe AD recently had an exodus of people that want to contend against FI. On a serious note, when did you forsake yourself? No EQ raider with any dignity would want to settle for scraps and handouts, to have their guild dictated by another. Honestly, how are you not pissed at FI?
    (Dont dodge, I already understand your viewpoint against MM)
  2. taliefer Augur

so its ok if MM lets ourselves get screwed out of some of the best loot in classic, but its not ok for that standard to apply to the other guilds on the server?

nice double standard there.

i am completely for a working rotation, which we had.
  3. rekais910 Augur

If you want to consider that a rotation then it's a completely different rotation than the one MM was in technically. Those aren't the rules that were agreed to. Not to mention the 24 hour mob timer was offered by faceless with the condition that they get 3:1 ratio when other guilds were pushing for far fewer FFA spawns. Most of their actions have been manipulation. Again enjoy the hostage situation.
  4. Okial Augur

That's not hostage, thats a negotiation. It was agreed upon, and during DBG enforcement, so FI had no "Do it or lose your ".
    Alphont likes this.
  5. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Okies, i will take yo word on dat faceless will not sock mobs if it not der rotation. Meez hold yo word on dat pal.
  6. KumbayaMyLordNagafen Lorekeeper

I take it back, don't instance raids. The toxicity is awesome. This situation is about as cancerous as it legally can be.
    rekais910 likes this.
  7. Asheran Augur

Hi new member! You input is certainly legitimate, and I am sure that this issue is something that would cause you to make a new account!

You know, every time there is a new issue related to Faceless, these new members pop up supporting them...

Come on guys, at least use your normal forum accounts.
    rekais910 likes this.
  8. rekais910 Augur

Faceless: "Give in or we'll kill your mobs" lol yea honestly until they learn to be in the rotation without being power tripping lil basement children then there is no point in trying to be in a real rotation with them, right?
  9. rekais910 Augur

I suspect a very large amount of Faceless postin up in here.
  10. Lejaun Augur

Yeah, I have, but tell me how MM breaking rotations solves this problem in one single way for people?

Lets see, MM steals PoFE's Innorruuk. Did that solve your problem? Are the actions of MM inconveniencing Faceless in one tiny way? Do you think Faceless will get less targets as punishment from "MM justice" ?

Lets look at reality. Every single guild not named Faceless or MM is going to suffer because of the actions of MM. Do you really think the Dead Halflings or Forsaken Orders and others have much of a shot in a DPS race?

Do you think there will be less or no socking because of MM's actions?

MM is essentially destroying the server. What Faceless did was crap, but what MM is doing is a million times worse. Its like they are trying to destroy this server before Kunark, let alone Velious or any other expansion comes out.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Asheran Augur

It is the nuclear option. Either the largest, most powerful guild on the server acts fairly, in good faith, or the rotation is null and void. It is not good for anyone, and we REALLY do not want it...not at all. We have been talking in Mumble for days about it, and everyone was in agreement that we DID NOT want Faceless to do this. We did not want it to go this way.

This will be no good for anyone, and we are completely open to resolving it in a way that is beneficial to everyone...but, until Faceless stops using force to try to control the "rotation", then that is not possible.
    rekais910 likes this.
  12. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Leaving MM out of da meeting and now crying cuz MM be messin up da whole server, dat what udder guilds deserved. Be shady, ackcept da consequences.
    rekais910 likes this.
  13. taliefer Augur

then maybe they should have spoken up to try and persuade faceless to not break the efreeti rotation.

this is a fairly simple situation. everyone was fine when it was contained to one guild being screwed. MiM gets loot handed to them from faceless, so they will go with whatever FI says. AD is going through a rough patch from what i hear. thats the other two guilds taht were on the efreeti rotation. Dima posted logs stating what would happen if efreeti was taken. he tried convincing other guilds to join in. they didnt care. those logs are posted here and on reddit, read for yourself.

a working rotation takes effort from more than 1 or two guilds. MM was perfectly willing to keep the rotation we had until kunark.
    rekais910 likes this.
  14. Asheran Augur

Other new members, even ones supporting us, really do not help either. Please either post from your normal forum account, or add a signature with your character's name.
  15. Lejaun Augur

I've read it for myself, quite thoroughly. It still in no way whatsoever excuses MM's actions. You are destroying the server, and your actions are screwing over far more people than the Efreeti spawn issue does.

"Oh, hey Russia. If you are going to attack Ukraine, we'll just nuke you. That way the whole world benefits and we'll be able solve this problem."

Yeah....great strategy on making the server a better place.
    Simone likes this.
  16. Okial Augur

I dislike that you seem to think that their name is the deciding factor on whether their viewpoint is valid or not. Short of being an automated bot, the focus should be on their intentions of the post, rather than who is saying it.
    Simone likes this.
  17. Crymoar Lorekeeper

I am cry moar, look for me in da gamez pal.

MiM was not on efreeti cyclez.
  18. Okial Augur

LOL Whats funny is how people like you keep thinking MM thinks they are doing something "good". Actually read what they are saying. They know it's bad, but they aren't going to be walked on. Seems pretty straight forward that it's been well thought out, and bottom line, don't care what you think. And why should they? Your either not in a raiding guild, or if you are, then you're PART OF THE REASON THIS WHOLE SITUATION STARTED. It boils down to one of the two - even if you claim to just be a member, guilty by association seems to be gospel around these parts.
  19. taliefer Augur

so your solution would be to just roll over and take it. as much as i want rotations, i'll pass on that.

efforts were made to get other guilds involved. whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
  20. taliefer Augur

MiM was a recent additon to the efreeti cycle
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.