Your Loyalty Means the World to Us!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Livingston New Player

Same here. Unknown disconnect.
  2. LordStrongsword New Player

I have a hard time believing this, when at least one day a week I have difficulties logging on.
    • Like x 2
  3. StarshipAwesome Well-Known Player

Most of the times I've put in a ticket to CS, I've gotten a response back either that same day or by the next day. A couple times, it took a bit, but they've always answered me.

I am getting the unable to connect screen, too. The servers will be back up again. I did read in the game chat during the last day that people were having some problems with the marketplace, so it might be related to that.
  4. StarshipAwesome Well-Known Player

Scratch that. The main page now says they are investigating reports players are making of not seeing membership or sc balances. That sounds like enough of a reason to take them down.
  5. TheJoke New Player

Oh thats why i got the unable to connect
  6. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

yup did the T6 alert today and received 0 loot at the end I opened a ticket just now about it. lets see what they have to say. most likely "tough"
    • Like x 1
  7. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Did u check to see if you received extra marks instead of loot? It's a new mechanic that gives you marks sometimes. Check your loot tab. If it says:

Received 2 marks of fury
    Received 3 marks of fury

...or something like that, then you received 3 extra marks rather than loot.
  8. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

thats the thing I didnt, I went in with 15 MoF, came out with 20

no loot no nothing (aside from the regular 5 marks it grants, obviously lol)
  9. army New Player

Your Loyalty Means the World to Us! ---

I was unable to renew my legendary membership since I was unable to add funds because of the down time recently,

Now they want to increase my price to $38.99 to get everything back.

So goodbye DCUO - I refuse to be downgraded for the Second Time and pay more . Since I have been paying per month since this game came out .

BYE
  10. Lantern Neuro New Player

Someone should open a ticket on customer service being so broken and horrible to deal with. Love to see the letter they send back on that one!
    • Like x 1
  11. lukelucky Devoted Player

i am a believer that actions speak louder than words. this thread shows enough people laugh at the idea you value us so maybe you need to start fixing this setament ASAP.
  12. KeyuBaN New Player

eh
  13. KALEL18 Well-Known Player

WELL IVE GOTTEN ALL MY MARKS BACK, IM SURE YOU HAVE TOO. NOW WHAY WERE YOU SAYING ABOUT DCUO "NOT MAKING THINGS RIGHT". ? IT TAKES THEM TIME BUT THEY DO MAKE THINGS RIGHT.
  14. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

Why did you quote my post? As far as them "making things right'....no they don't. I never got a response to my support ticket so I cancelled my subscription. My issue had nothing to do with marks of anything, like it said in my post that you quoted, but apparently did not read I had an account issue.
  15. NagaNakki New Player

Always makes it right? Do you mean like when the network was hacked and down for a month and to compensate us for a 15 dollar membership we we're given three dollar toy? Or when last December they gave everybody a free month......we'll unless you already paid, in which case we were given a three dollar toy.....that literally insults you. Yeah that totally makes makes up for it. Lol . Honestly this is three stooges style customer service. It is absolutely hilarious watching this company scramble when the release a broken item......which has more less been everything that's been released. After beta. Here's some advice sony....make a product right the first time and stand by it. That way you won't need to backpeddle. I promise you that people will wait a little extra for quality merchandise
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.