Your Loyalty Means the World to Us!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve matters surrounding the launch of SOE’s new All Access Membership and new PlayStation member benefit - read all about it at this link! The implementation of this new membership plan across SOE’s game portfolio has been one of the most complicated updates to our billing system to date. As fellow gamers, we know that this has been frustrating and we sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused.

We’re working around the clock to ensure these account issues are resolved as quickly as possible. In the meantime, to show our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we offer the following:

· DC Universe™ Online – 50 Replay Badges will be granted to all DCUO players who logged in between 12:01am April 24 - 11:59pm April 30, 2014. The grant will occur after DCUO's regular 4:00am PDT downtime on Friday, May 2, 2014.
    · Dragon’s Prophet – Douple XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am to Monday, May 5, 11:59pm
    · EverQuest® – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
    · EverQuest II – Double XPfrom Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT to Sunday, May 4th, 11:59pm PDT
    · Landmark – Adding 7 additional days to any 7-day Closed Beta keys that were active during the downtime. This will be applied on Friday, May 2, 12:00 noon PDT
    · PlanetSide 2 – Double XP from Friday, May 2, 12:01am PDT to Sunday, May 4, 11:59pm PDT

NOTE: All times are given in PDT. Click here to convert to your local time!

Thank you for your continued support, from all of us at SOE!

Mark Tuttle
    SOE Director of Ecommerce
    • Like x 50
  2. Electric Cactus New Player

3. Stric9 New Player

Just make the game work plz thats all I want. I don't know how much more I can take from dc with all the issues i been having.
    PS4 btw
    • Like x 6
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

PS4 users have had it the worse.
    • Like x 9
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

You guys couldn't toss out enough to at least run a raid ? I hope this doesn't cover the loss of all my marks of triumph too.
    • Like x 6
  6. Vanguard Tango New Player

Thanks for the badges guys =)
    • Like x 3
  7. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Thank you for awesome content. Btw I'm still craving that amazon ponytail and now Hippolyta armor. It looks amazing. Love the detail in this dlc
    • Like x 2
  8. Sorceress Katniss New Player

Its About Time We got Something for all the trouble ... 50 doesnt sound like a lot but Hell, I'll Take it.
    • Like x 3
  9. Crimson Jonni New Player

To top it off we still have waiting to do... Psn is undergoing maintanence for ps4, and knowing sony, its gonna probably be 1-2 more hours to wait. I hope im wrong though
    • Like x 2
  10. Black Canadian New Player

Thanx devs, maybe next time we can get a raid for free but 2 alerts is still great
  11. MasterBud New Player

12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Alert="Black Canadian, post: 2512267, member: 322950"]Thanx devs, maybe next time we can get a raid for free but 2 alerts is still great[/quote]
    Alerts are 29 each I think, only 1 and some change
    • Like x 2
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

Thats not 2 alerts, thats a alert and a duo.
    • Like x 5
  14. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Game down-time is a fact of life...the uptime is not guaranteed. You never hear anybody complaining that (aside from re-starts) the game is up for a week plus.

Anyhoo - I didn't expect anything due to the downtime (aside from access to Weapon Mastery and the new DLC ;), so thanks for the replays!
  15. Aetherlucilius New Player

how bout 5 marks of fury instead? :)
    • Like x 3
  16. Black Canadian New Player

Damn, well its still good either way i thought for some odd reason it was 24 for an alert my bad :p
    • Like x 1
  17. iDonutUnderstandU New Player

I'm sure that if/when that ever happens, Mark Tuttle will tell us how awesome it is...
  18. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

50.... yeah appreciate the gesture but keep them. 50 is worthless, 150 or 350 would of been good compensation and showing your appreciation for our loyalty, especially with the crap that's been plaguing us since the update was being installed.
    • Like x 5
  19. hilex New Player

I kind of wish I could play right now though...
    • Like x 1
  20. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Got that right

I feel like this is a weekly thing...its not a matter of IF we have login issues, its when
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.